not getting her because she thinks you're a player??

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey there
Have been gaming a lot in the last time. I always seem to create some interest and attraction with using ****y and funny and social proof. I also approach a lot of hb in front of my target hb.

Now for some reason, some hbs started ignoring me from one moment to the other. I dunno what I did wrong, but it seems to me, that when a hb is not interested, she would say hi to you or something but just not talk to you. but 1 hb for example, I said hi to her and she said "hi" but very shy looking and I asked her why she was making such a weird face, she just looked like she was embarrassed and tried to look away. very strange. I dunno I gamed a lot of hb in front of her and even tongueddown.

Could it be that you dont get a bit ch because she thinks you're gonna drop her the moment you fcuked her?

and I also ignore hb alot to create attraction, but now I feel that it makes them think that I just don't give a **** about them, (which is what I intend), but then they start ignoring me as well, prob. cuz they think I just wanna fcuk them.

somehow I also think my game would work perfectly with 9 and 10s but gaming 7 and 8s, they get frustrated real quick...

any advice on that, or any similar experiences, that you game too hard (for example approach a lot of hb in front of her) and then they think you're a player and don't want to do anything with you?

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, i'm in the same boat now... I had a bit too much fun in the first week of Uni and now it's biting me in the ass. I have a lot more work cut out for me making one girl in particular feel more special. This is a real pain the the ass.

AndyW

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes yes yes.

Someone accidentally started a nasty rumour that i was a player (mistaking me for someone else who had claimed to be seeing 2 women at once), and that rumour stuck. I'm pretty convinced that she was wary of me from that point on!

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you make them feel that they can trust you? Am I right assuming that this is more important to younger girls (19-) than older ones?

AndyW

Don Juan
Reaction score
how to make them realise they can trust you - no idea...i think the odds are stacked against you!!

SOmeone once said to me that you need to find the line - don't BE a player, but realise that its a good thing to have some reputation as being good with women.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AndyW
how to make them realise they can trust you - no idea...i think the odds are stacked against you!!

SOmeone once said to me that you need to find the line - don't BE a player, but realise that its a good thing to have some reputation as being good with women.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why why why why, I just managed to overcome my huge afc-ness, and now they think I'm a player. (which I am not) aaaaaaaa damn

AndyW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the club hahaha.

I do think there is a pretty fine line there - you can have a reputation as being a good guy who is comfortable around women. But without appearing like you take advantage of women.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you guys are not taking advantage of the situation at all.

This girl I'm dating thinks I'm a player and the attraction is way up because of this. However, she keeps ****-testing me ALL THE TIME on it.

My advice is, drop a heavy rapport line, example:

"You know I see a lot of women but...I dunno...do you ever feel really connected to a person...like you've known them forever?"

Obviously ad-lib on it. I said something along those lines and the girl said...

"Whoa, you really aren't a player are you?"

...and was looking all DDB. Awesome.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not too ****y now boys

They might be thinkin your totally lookin to pork em and jump off.

What I saw in my afc/dj player accusations was that while I'm workin on coaxing the girls to advance into my inner circle I would use overly proud words and not give any of myself to the conversation.

I would walk among woman like I was a god and urge them to do my bidding without showing them I was a real person who they could rightly connect to.

My solution to finding women consider myself to be a player is to bump up the afcness;) Only at the proper time though. I only show my afcness as a joke.

I've got a special bootcamp spin for any of you guys out there suffering from playerness(bad stuff very bad to be a player)

mime for a night, you can talk to your friends ONLY but all the girls you've gotta mack with your movements, words mean nothing to you right now, smell, sight, actions!!

facial movements, contortions, strength, and feignts are the goal of this exercize.

msg me if you want a detailed list of silent styles listed

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think being considered a player is the best thing around. Girls always try and control a player. It gives you all sorts of IN. Whats the opposite? Someone who never gets laid....

Just turn it around... say

"Yeah im a player, but im such a NICE guy"
be considered a player but portray that your really nice and confuse the crap out of them!!

My blog
http://attraction-chronicles.blogspot.com

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donovan
I think being considered a player is the best thing around. Girls always try and control a player. It gives you all sorts of IN. Whats the opposite? Someone who never gets laid....

Just turn it around... say

"Yeah im a player, but im such a NICE guy"
be considered a player but portray that your really nice and confuse the crap out of them!!

My blog
http://attraction-chronicles.blogspot.com
Definately has a potential ;)

I'll keep this in mind

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I overcompensated when I first began this stuff and lost a few girls because of it. Now I have balanced it out a bit and try and hide 'player' status as much as I can. However theres always those chicks who LOVE the fact you're a player.