Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not getting girls and starting to hate my life / how can I stop being so stupid?

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole topic but I give my two cents.

You are looking at the outcome of being a ladies man when you should only focus on bettering you skills at each step of being a seducer. That should be your goal. Don't think of all of the girls you are not getting. That is very defeating way of thinking. Get better at your skills and have that as your outcome so no matter what happens, you win/lose won't matter. Because you are growing as a seducer. Work on your mindset first. Get a better sense of yourself and work your way up the ladder to approaching gals, then gaining rapport, being sexual, and then closing.

TS

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd

I don't really know if I agree. I don't think they desire it as much. Perhaps because of what you said, that they can get it any time they want, it becomes less desireable to them. For them it's more an emotional thing. Those few who do place emphasis on it might have just bought into the whole male philosophy, I suspect sometimes, to prove a point. That they too can (or have a right to) be just as cold and selfish as men.

krd - u didnt understand what I was talking about. it is all about sex for women but not for the same reasons as men. its not because of the sex itself like it is with us. its because within sex relies the only true power women have had throughout centuries of a male dominated world where they had absolutly no saying in anything at all. they know that their power resides in their sex. and they use their sex precisely to manipulate men into doing whatever they want. therefore its all about sex with women.
here is the equation: sex = power / power = control / control= evrything they have been denied since the beggining of time (by that I mean control over men). think of this for a while and u ll see there is no failure in this reasoning. tell me what u think.

HAHAHA. Funny 'cause it's true. Although at that stage, how's she gonna find someone to cheat on him with?

oh believe me krd, there is always someone. always.
heres how u prove this: u just need to be reminded of a very siimple fact to believe my side of the story...
the woman is married. if some stupid afc married her, there is certainly someone out there who will just want to screw her. and perhaps someone else who also wants to marry her u know. maybe even several of them. christ! can u believe it? shes fat, ugly, old, unfaithful, disrespectful, evil and stupid and there are people out there who want to marry her. men out there who want to screw her. but dont get ur hopes up.... no sir.
its not the same for us men. no, no ,no. we have to be confident unpredictable unique superachievers, who bring passion and excitement into their lives and by the way, also look like f*cking supermodels. yes, Im afraid that is it. and all that just to get some broad who turns out to be 3 or 4 or even more points lower than us on the modern human attractiveness scale. now, imagine what we have to be to get one of prized hot women who are persued by men all the time. the problem relies in the following:
the media, society and our ancestors have all programed them to think their lives are some f*cking fairy tale and that they have the starring role in it. the role of the princess (curiously enough not of the queen, I wonder why?) whose whole life revolves around getting ready for when the blue prince comes. to this I reply:
If he`s blue he probably has ebola or some scary skin disease.
anyway, throughout my years here on planet Earth I have watched many girls (very ugly ones) behave as if they were hot princesses and I have seen them reject many guys who were way up ahead of their league. so as u see, its impossible to satisfy women. u will never be enough for them. they have been taught to think no one is ever enough for them. its all there. right under our noses. thats why so many guys who treat women as sexual objects and pieces of meat and *****s get so many women. unconciously it is the womans desire to be treated this way. I no longer want to continue to discuss this and the reasons of why it happens. Im tired of not being able to treat women like *****s and of the lack of sex that derives from this self destructive behavior. If I could just bring myself to treat women as sexual objects exclusively maybe they would start to behave as one, respond, and in turn view me as a sexual object. and therefore I would have lots of sex. this theory is based upon the following: if I treat her as a friend, she will become a friend, if I treat her as an enemy she will become an enemy, etc etc... so if I treat her as a sexual object she might then become one.
might work? hate the mysoginistic macho primitive attitude of it but anythings better than lack of sex.

. And if they are dressing sexy, it's not necessarily to find a man--they are more likely just showing off,"Look how sexy I am--no, you can't have me!" if it's a guy" and "Look how much better looking I am than you" if it's a girl. Just to give themselves a bit of an ego boost. [/B]

still my friend, the ego boost derives from how much male attention they can aquire. the more reassuring they need , the smaller the clothes. also when its against a girl its more like "look how much better looking I am than you, I can get more men to look at me" therefore I am more valuable. see where I am going with this. with women as well as with men , its a human condition perhaps, how good they feel about themselves (ourselves) relies on how much attention we can get from the opposite sex. so in the end, its all about sex. for both men and women. the reasoning is correct. cheers mate =)

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aurelio - why do u get morose? what do u think about my ramblings?

I am from mexico.

for krd if u skipped the answers that I placed within ur quote above since I still dont know how to use this forum software =) :

Originally posted by krd

I don't really know if I agree. I don't think they desire it as much. Perhaps because of what you said, that they can get it any time they want, it becomes less desireable to them. For them it's more an emotional thing. Those few who do place emphasis on it might have just bought into the whole male philosophy, I suspect sometimes, to prove a point. That they too can (or have a right to) be just as cold and selfish as men.

krd - u didnt understand what I was talking about. it is all about sex for women but not for the same reasons as men. its not because of the sex itself like it is with us. its because within sex relies the only true power women have had throughout centuries of a male dominated world where they had absolutly no saying in anything at all. they know that their power resides in their sex. and they use their sex precisely to manipulate men into doing whatever they want. therefore its all about sex with women.
here is the equation: sex = power / power = control / control= evrything they have been denied since the beggining of time (by that I mean control over men). think of this for a while and u ll see there is no failure in this reasoning. tell me what u think.

HAHAHA. Funny 'cause it's true. Although at that stage, how's she gonna find someone to cheat on him with?

oh believe me krd, there is always someone. always.
heres how u prove this: u just need to be reminded of a very siimple fact to believe my side of the story...
the woman is married. if some stupid afc married her, there is certainly someone out there who will just want to screw her. and perhaps someone else who also wants to marry her u know. maybe even several of them. christ! can u believe it? shes fat, ugly, old, unfaithful, disrespectful, evil and stupid and there are people out there who want to marry her. men out there who want to screw her. but dont get ur hopes up.... no sir.
its not the same for us men. no, no ,no. we have to be confident unpredictable unique superachievers, who bring passion and excitement into their lives and by the way, also look like f*cking supermodels. yes, Im afraid that is it. and all that just to get some broad who turns out to be 3 or 4 or even more points lower than us on the modern human attractiveness scale. now, imagine what we have to be to get one of prized hot women who are persued by men all the time. the problem relies in the following:
the media, society and our ancestors have all programed them to think their lives are some f*cking fairy tale and that they have the starring role in it. the role of the princess (curiously enough not of the queen, I wonder why?) whose whole life revolves around getting ready for when the blue prince comes. to this I reply:
If he`s blue he probably has ebola or some scary skin disease.
anyway, throughout my years here on planet Earth I have watched many girls (very ugly ones) behave as if they were hot princesses and I have seen them reject many guys who were way up ahead of their league. so as u see, its impossible to satisfy women. u will never be enough for them. they have been taught to think no one is ever enough for them. its all there. right under our noses. thats why so many guys who treat women as sexual objects and pieces of meat and *****s get so many women. unconciously it is the womans desire to be treated this way. I no longer want to continue to discuss this and the reasons of why it happens. Im tired of not being able to treat women like *****s and of the lack of sex that derives from this self destructive behavior. If I could just bring myself to treat women as sexual objects exclusively maybe they would start to behave as one, respond, and in turn view me as a sexual object. and therefore I would have lots of sex. this theory is based upon the following: if I treat her as a friend, she will become a friend, if I treat her as an enemy she will become an enemy, etc etc... so if I treat her as a sexual object she might then become one.
might work? hate the mysoginistic macho primitive attitude of it but anythings better than lack of sex.