Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not getting girls and starting to hate my life / how can I stop being so stupid?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello. I ve beeen on this site for a while. nothing has improved.
I saw the diary of bridget jones yesterday and consider it a realistic movie. the girls sleeps with the "very very badman" who call her irresponsible *****, grabs her ass in an elevator without even knowing her and cheats on her with other women. she loves this man and gives him all the sex he wants. but obviously she ends up marrying the nice guy with an edge (I say with an edge because he is very rich and has a fiancee and kicked the other guys ass in a fight) cause if he didnt have that edge she propbnably would have thought him a big loser.
anyway, my dream is to be like the guy who calls her ***** and cheats and mistreats her. This way I can get lots of women, or so the media says. but what the media says the world does.

one of my great fears is that I end up being the other guy. the guy who the few women he dates cheat on him with one of this "bad men". the kind of guy who doesnt get enough pus$y and therefore is viewed by women as the marrying type. the kind that will support them and take their **** no matter how old, ugly and fat they become. the kind who will be paying the bill of the hotel room she is using to **** the "bad man." and what feeds this fear is the fact that Im constantly told by girls Im "good", whatever the f!ck that means in their tiny brains. this means they percieve me to be completely the oppositte of what makes them want to have sex with a man.

what feeds my fear even more is the fact that I am rejected all the time. I never seem to be the kind of guy women fight for. nor the kind of guy thats respected by them nor the kind of guy that makes their panties wet. there r no women in my life. they have all someway or another rejected their way out of it and it makes me so angry that Im goring to great lenghts to keep myself from hating them.

sometime I think its just my rational brain that keeps me going. If it was up to how I felt at this moments I probably could do some sriously bad things (like hurting others or hurting myself beyond rapair). but my rational brain is always telling me to stop whinning. tons of people got it worse after all. some people r handicapped or really ugly or really dumb or really fat, etc.
ok. so I try to accept the notion dictaminated by my rational brain that life is not all about experimenting sexual pleasure with as many women as u can (an idea Im not sure of just yet) and view this small obstacle as a challenge that is easy for me to oercome. After all I am intelligentm talented, reasonably good looking, healthy and fun to be with. why wouldnt I be able to get as much pus$y as I wanted. I just gotta work on my attitude right, be bolder more outgoing, blah blah blah. If ****ing lots of women is what I want out of life then I will get what I want or die trying. so I get on with my life. back to hobbies and excersise and passions. but it doesnt fix things. it takes my mind of it for a little while (try to remember pooks kill that desperation article) but it always comes back to this important unresolved issue I have to deal with: the lack of sex in my life. and the lack of the company of women in my life as well. this are the 2 things that are bringing me down. nothing more. nothing more. nothing more nothing morenothingmorenothing .

and the less sexual activity I have, the harder it is not to concentrate on the lack of pus$y in my life. I have had no sexual contact in months, not even kisses, and my life feels like that of a goddamn tibetan monk, so u do the math.
the thing now is that Im starting to hate my life ( something tremendously stupid to do especially since my life is so totally cool) everytime I think of how tons of men are out there enjoying the pleasure of sex with women and Im just being rejected so much my life looks like that of a ****ing preist. every time I think of what it might feel to penetrate a woman or to feel her flesh against yours completely naked and full of lust for you. the latter, I havent experienced in years and I have forgotten what this feels like. the first one I have never even done. everytime I think of this things, I start tohat the life I adore. I start to hate the man in the mirror , the man I usually admire and like so much.

I am terrified this will stay like this my whole life. not only this but I start to hate the men that do get women (instead of learning from them) and become bitter, until my rational brain again tells me to stop the psychological jack off and start getting busy on productive issues. so as u see its an ongoing proceess sort of like waves in the ocean. everytime I think or see anything related to sex the whole self destructive process begins and I start to think of all the wonderful pleasure I am missing from life, not only by missing out on the sex and the company of women but by being hard on myself about it and acting so stupid as to start disliking my life and myself and miss out on other pleasures to life I have an easier access to. and my rational brain starts working again and the anger fades away or is set into more productive issues, until I think of sex related stuff again and on and on it goes like a carruseel.

I think of womens naked bodies and I think how much I want to know what its like to have a girl lusting about you. I start thinking of how much Iwant at least one cute girl that views me as a person she could get sexual gratification from. and then I think of how I dont have these things. and of how its so remakably easy for most people to have them. and of how I will never be a complete person unless I experience sexuality and both physical and emotional intimacy with a big number of women. some regular poeple out there in the world that have slept with more than 3000 women, and evethough that is a very big number I wouldnt mind mine being 300. eventhough I would like even more than 3000, I would settle for 300. but 30 women is just a very low number for an entire lifetime. and still, getting to 30 seems like a long way to go since my number rght now is 0.
30 women r not enough for you to be able to make the right choice about what the best kind of women is. none of this numbers are but the higher the number gets the more fun and the more experience and knowledge.

what is even more alarming is the fact that I do not know what to do to resolve my situation. Im trapped. and I need help.
if I dont resolve my issues soon I fear someday perhaps my rational brain wont be strong enough to overcome accumulated feelings of years and years of rejection and lack of sex and regetments and something terrible might happen. something I dont want to happen.
while I still have enough mental health to battle this darkside inside of me that wants to hurt people and wants to hurt me whenever Im in situations of heavy emotional stress and frustration I will do an experimetn tonigh for the sake of science.
I will go otu tonight and approach the women I like without expectig anything to come out of it. Iwill count the numbers of the women I approached and out of those hoe many rejected me and how many I got a number of somthing of that sort. I will post the results tommorrow. this will help me feel better. this experiment will be just an other distraction with a useful purpose.
perhaps while I do this u could post some ideas u have that might help me deal witht his dark hulk person growing inside because of failure in relating to the opposite sex.

I feel better now, afer expresing this. thnks for taking the time to read my venting out.

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise you are not alone upon this journey towards being a DJ. It seems you are at a dry spell now and its become very fustrating for you. I don't blame you. You want some type of female companionship and its killing you that you are not getting any. I understand your point of view. I have been dating a girl now, but I was on an epic dry spell too. I was fustrated both with the hoes and bitoches that I met and did not want to involve myself with them. The game is stacked against us, but from this site we can discover how to become a better PLAYER so the deck favors us. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and that the things you feel are natural, just don't do anything crazy, look at it this way, if you are at the bottom of the well and have nothing to lose, then go out there and live your life like you do and don't give a fu*k what anyone thinks or say... it sometimes requires us to reach the bottom before we decide to take risks we never thought we would in life. Go out there and kick some ass!!

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read your thread (or should I say e-book) because it was too long. However, always be true to yourself. Don't base your self-esteem on your success with women. I know it's hard not to think about them, and I didn't say you shouldn't, just focus on self-improvement in other areas as well. Because even if you marry a chick, she could leave you tomorrow, so you need to have other things going for you in life. Read the "..." thread on this board for inspiration.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise__image, what you have posted is exactly how I feel. You're situation is nearly identical to mine, although from what you say, it appears you've had at least one sexual experience. I haven't had any, and haven't even been out on an actual date, and I bet I'm older than you, too. Not only that, you probably notice next to my name it is indicated that I have been a member of this site since 2000.

So I can't shed any new light on your situation, because mine is the same as yours. All I can say is that I sympathise.

Or perhaps I can. You say that it really bothers you how you are never seem to be the guy women desire, or that is respected by them. I believe it has less to do with you as a person, than it does with your own fears and insecurities. From reading your post, I doubt you are the kind of guy who finds it easy to approach or have conversations with women, get numbers or dates with them. I, myself, can't honestly say that I've been rejected countless times, because I never allowed myself to be. I was just too scared to try. Many times when I was rejected, it was very often not outright. The women were very often polite and did it in a gentle way, so fearing their reaction wasn't the problem. My problem was the fear I had of looking like a fool, embarrassing myself, or saying or doing the wrong thing. That is what I believe has kept me from meeting all the women I would have liked to meet.

Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe you have approached and tried to get to know as many women as you could and they just weren't interested. Still, I think fear and anxiety may have gotten in the way, and you weren't able to be relaxed and smooth enough to really make an lasting impression on them.

But that's as far as I can go in helping you out, because I still haven't figured out how to get rid of these fears that are holding me back. I can tell myself all I want not to let it bother me, but as you mention, that's not going to make it go away. But just hang in there, it's much better than giving up.

P.S. You seem to have some distorted ideas of what number of sexual encounters are normal to be experienced in a lifetime. 3000?! 300?! I doubt most people even make it to 30. I'd say four or five is average, maybe ten or twelve for the more primiscuous. Unless you're an athelete or rock star with a bunch of groupies, in which case you could end up contracing a bunch of funky STD's and who wants that anyway? Of course, with my lack of experience, who knows? Maybe I am even further out of the loop than I thought.

Last edited:

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd
Wise__image, what you have posted is exactly how I feel. You're situation is nearly identical to mine, although from what you say, it appears you've had at least one sexual experience. I haven't had any, and haven't even been out on an actual date, and I bet I'm older than you, too. Not only that, you probably notice next to my name it is indicated that I have been a member of this site since 2000.

So I can't shed any new light on your situation, because mine is the same as yours. All I can say is that I sympathise.

Or perhaps I can. You say that it really bothers you how you are never seem to be the guy women desire, or that is respected by them. I believe it has less to do with you as a person, than it does with your own fears and insecurities. From reading your post, I doubt you are the kind of guy who finds it easy to approach or have conversations with women, get numbers or dates with them. I, myself, can't honestly say that I've been rejected countless times, because I never allowed myself to be. I was just too scared to try. Many times when I was rejected, it was very often not outright. The women were very often polite and did it in a gentle way, so fearing their reaction wasn't the problem. My problem was the fear I had of looking like a fool, embarrassing myself, or saying or doing the wrong thing. That is what I believe has kept me from meeting all the women I would have liked to meet.

Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe you have approached and tried to get to know as many women as you could and they just weren't interested. Still, I think fear and anxiety may have gotten in the way, and you weren't able to be relaxed and smooth enough to really make an lasting impression on them.

But that's as far as I can go in helping you out, because I still haven't figured out how to get rid of these fears that are holding me back. I can tell myself all I want not to let it bother me, but as you mention, that's not going to make it go away. But just hang in there, it's much better than giving up.

P.S. You seem to have some distorted ideas of what number of sexual encounters are normal to be experienced in a lifetime. 3000?! 300?! I doubt most people even make it to 30. I'd say four or five is average, maybe ten or twelve for the more primiscuous. Unless you're an athelete or rock star with a bunch of groupies, in which case you could end up contracing a bunch of funky STD's and who wants that anyway? Of course, with my lack of experience, who knows? Maybe I am even further out of the loop than I thought.
ditto

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to remind everyone that we can believe everything we see in a movie or on TV, can't we?

Secondly, it is not enough to just be, you must do.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Wise,

I feel for you and have feelings the same way you do. I realized the lack of sex or women inm y life has made me miserable for the last few years. Sometimes the lonliness is unbearable. I get angry and jealous of other guys with chicks, especially if I look better. That is what bothers me the most, I am NOT short, nor fat nor ugly. Alot of my mothers friends or aunts find it hard to believe I do not have a g/f. Some days it is worse than others.

You have to realize as hard as it maybe, WOMEN ARE NOT YOUR PRIORITY OR YOUR VALIDATION in life. If you make getting laid or a g/f to validate your life, you will probably unconsciously come off as DESPERATE. Louis and Copeland stress this in their book, "How to Succeed with women." If you are desperate and keep getting rejected, you will just be digging yourself a bigger hole. The bigger hole you dig, the more bitter you become and it will become a vicious never ending cycle.

Try and focus on the postive. All through out H.S and my four years in college, I only went out on like 6 dates total, got maybe two numbers and only hooked up 3X. All of this in EIGHT YEARS, when I was surrounded by women.

Since College, I have realized shyness is a handicap and I have become more aggressive. In the past 4 years (after college) when it is harder to meet women, I have probably hooked up about 12X, gone out with 5-6 different girls and gotten about 25 Phone numbers. I have not experienced that "in love feeling yet nor a relationship that lasted over a month. So basically, the choice is mine: I can wallow in self-pity about my lack of ***** or g/f or I can be optimistic in how my success with getting numbers, dates, hookups has increased by 500% since college and h.s combined (of course with the odds against me)

In conclusion, I have come to realize your mind is a "powerful weapon and your perception of things affects your mood. YOU MUST FORGET ABOUT THE PAST AND TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME. . My point is, try and focus on the postive and something besides women that you are good at. Everybody is good at something, whether it be painting, speaking five languages etc. It is easier said than done, and it will be a struggle sometimes, but women are TURNED OFF by desperate, low-self esteemed men NO MATTER how tall and handsome you are. GOOD LUCK and God Bless.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Free your mind

I doubt you are the kind of guy who finds it easy to approach or have conversations with women, get numbers or dates with them. I, myself, can't honestly say that I've been rejected countless times, because I never allowed myself to be. I was just too scared to try. Many times when I was rejected, it was very often not outright. The women were very often polite and did it in a gentle way, so fearing their reaction wasn't the problem. My problem was the fear I had of looking like a fool, embarrassing myself, or saying or doing the wrong thing. That is what I believe has kept me from meeting all the women I would have liked to meet.
I think this describes me very accurately. That's the reason I've come to this site. I've only been here a few days, but it seems like a great source of info for someone like me, and I hope to break out of this pattern. I can't say I'm as desperate as wise_mage, but I've often had the same kind of feeling.

One thing I'm beginning to realize is the power of the mind and how it affects your world. From your post, this seems like this is the area you need to work on. All your social interactions will reflect your state of mind. Posture, body language, facial expression, tone of voice, word choice, everything reflects your attitude, no matter how you try to hide it. Your attitude right now sounds like a disaster. You say you're starting to hate your life, and yourself. You're depressed, and that's definitely a turnoff.

You really need to reevaluate your priorities. You've made this desire for sex into an obsession, you've idolized it. Sex has become the answer to all your problems, something that you NEED to be happy. But, therin lies the problem: girls go for guys who are already happy. A happy person is confident, secure, strong, fun, ATTRACTIVE. If you rely on a girl (or any material thing, for that matter) to make you happy, then you will always be disappointed. You need to realize that guys who get girls are just people like you, and getting sex won't make your life perfect or solve your problems.

You have to become your own person, make your own happiness. Find something that you're good at or simply enjoy (sports, art, writing, music, etc) and work on it. As hard as it might sound, you have to develop the mindstate that you don't NEED sex, that you don't need other people to make you happy. It's not until you've conquered your own mind that you can really be happy and successful and free from fear.

I recommend reading up on Buddhism, because that's basically what the whole Buddhist philosophy is about. I've also found a lot of inspiration from movies like Fight Club (possibly the greatest movie ever, IMO), Donnie Darko, and The Matrix.

The advice on this site is definitely a great asset, but you yourself must take the steps. "I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it." Work on your state of mind, make peace with who you are. Changing your perspective is the first step to changing your world.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't gamble over a hard time, but know that the worst is the best in its prime." -- Bruce Lee

It's tough to break habbits. I suggest daily practice of things of things you want to improve. Most people practice or do a hobby four times a week. If its something you want bad, do it daily. Make it part of you.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wise_mage
anyway, my dream is to be like the guy who calls her ***** and cheats and mistreats her. This way I can get lots of women, or so the media says. but what the media says the world does.

Honestly, I didn't read the entire post. This just stuck out to me.

You can be a jerk if you really want. That's fine. But you're totally missing the point, wise...

We aren't here to mistreat and cheat on women. That's a severe misuse of the bible. There's a HUGE difference between being an ass hole, and being a Don Juan.

I think you should go back through the DJB and re read a good portion of it. One thing that comes to mind is a re-read of Pook's "Kill That Desperation."

You're in a rough spot right now, but the ride is far from over, friend. Lighten up a little. Relax. Enjoy life, and enjoy the company of women. Don't try so hard to bed them. The harder you look for something, the harder it is to find.

-- Zero-

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: not getting girls and starting to hate my life / how can I stop being so stupid?

Originally posted by -Zero_h0uR-
The harder you look for something, the harder it is to find.

-- Zero-
I think zero said it best. Stop looking for happiness. DO, and it will find you.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to post about my similar feelings, and propose a possible solution for the forum to pick apart. I'm willing to put money on it that you, like I, view women as strange alien creatures. You view women as the enemy, and it's crippling your interactions with them.

Your strategy should be to humanize women as much as possible.

Try this: make two women FRIENDS and I mean JUST FRIENDS. The hotter looking they are the better. Hot women DO have male friends, probably several. They are usually quite open to the idea of male friends because they a) love the attention and b) often offer friendship in replace of romance for those guys they're rejecting.

You must put the thought or possibility of sex with these women as far out of your mind as possible. These women are your friends, and just your friends.

What this does is give you some allies. When you go out, clubbing or to parties, etc, you look at women and you feel your desperation and the world is a cold lonely place, and women seem to be stranger and less accessible than ever. These hot women friends of yours will make you feel MUCH better, if only to have the reassurance that there are some females (other than your mom) who give you support, who are on your side. You would be able to learn from them and they will keep you from feeling bitter or hating women.

I know you're thinking "Why torture myself? Why just be friends with a girl who is hot, who I obviously will just wanna fvck anyway?" My answer to you is that you need to know how to act around women before you can fvck them. If you have no social skills with women you must cultivate them one step at a time. Then your approaches when you ARE trying to get laid will be more relaxed and natural, simply because you are more used to the idea of women liking you and enjoying being around you.

Also, having those girl friends would be great social proof. So get to it pronto, God knows I will.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
I didn't read your thread (or should I say e-book) because it was too long.

fell asleep n sh|t
:cool:

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey Wise,

Great post, thanks for sharing. It could 've been written by me, that is almost exactly how I feel.

I haven't had a sexual encounter in 1 year and a half, but more to the point, I sometimes wonder what is to be done to get out of this situation. Everytime I see an average guy or gal with a very decent companion I wonder if there is any logic to the world.

I don't have problems approaching chicks, but I ain't a great socialiser, probably due to my lack of experience.

Furthermore, my sexual desire has gone way down in the past year, helping my previous obsessions. I get fewer and much weaker hard-ons when I see a woman I like, it's like I don't care anymore. BTW, how old are you?

I feel better now than before, because I've lost that feeling of resentment you speak about. I realised it doesn't really matter, and more importantly, women are so commmon and mostly uninspiring that you wonder if it's all much ado about nothing.

Once I realised women were not perfect creatures to be cherished and put on a pedestal, I think I saw that there is nothing to fret about in life, and especially women.

Do your thing, hit on chicks you like without even thinking twice, and accept what you have in life.

Cheers ! ;)

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thnks everyone for their comments and support. u all seem to be very wise and intelligent people.

I am feeling better today, have a bit of a hungover. had a nice time yesterday. was cruising the mall, ran into this chick from school and went to a small party with some of her firends and other people I didnt know. drank too much certainly, but I dont recall feeling anything negative about it except maybe till the very end when I got home. I even woke up feeling drunk. but I dont remeber puking or anything bad or unpleasent like that.

only bad thing is I did it again. u know how I told u I was going to approach a lot of girls and stuff. how I was planning to do it for the sake of science and sh!t. well, the thing is , I always say Im gonna do that. and guess what, I always end up not approaching anyone. like yesterday the mall was kinda empty with being mother day and all but I did see like 5 or more chicks who caught my attention, most alone and perfectly approachable.
still I didnt do anything about it and felt like crap afterwards.
its always the same thing and I hate not doing anything about it.

truth is I try to kid myself into thinking I have been rejected but in fact the story goes more like krd says:
"From reading your post, I doubt you are the kind of guy who finds it easy to approach or have conversations with women, get numbers or dates with them. I, myself, can't honestly say that I've been rejected countless times, because I never allowed myself to be. I was just too scared to try. Many times when I was rejected, it was very often not outright. The women were very often polite and did it in a gentle way, so fearing their reaction wasn't the problem. My problem was the fear I had of looking like a fool, embarrassing myself, or saying or doing the wrong thing. That is what I believe has kept me from meeting all the women I would have liked to meet."

this is exactly it. this is me he is talking about. Im getting better at getting numbers and dates and making conversation with women but this is still who I am. no matter how much I dislike to admit it, I am just to scared to try. and so many opportunities pass me by gentlemen. this behavior has to stop. either the girls say yes or no, I have no control over that decision or over how the game is played. I just have to adapt. but if they are going to say either yes or no, they r going to say it to my face. so I really know. so the terrible uncertainty factor doesnt clinge to me.

aurelio: I am 19 years old, how old r u? I have exactly the opposite reaction that u have towards women. since I barely have any contact with women in my life and things have been like this for a very long time in teenager years, I get a hard on sometimes just by brushing a girls hand. I am not used to contact so contact with women sking turns me on real quick. I get an erection from the smallest things like a prolonged hug.

pecker: the friends idea is great. thnks for the tip, bro.

mahon and krd: I particularly admire ur perspectives. it seems to me u ve had a hard time with women, much harder than I have had, and still ur outlook on things is so positive.
actually krd, I have had sexual experiences with girls before. I even know the numbers. talk about being obbsesive, ja. =)
my first kiss (without counting kindergarden) was at 15, on November, 1999. a girl cheated on her long time boyfriend with me, by the way I moved and the things I did, she said it looked like I had done that with 5 other girls before. I guess watching porn really helped after all. =) here are my stats from then till now:
I have kissed (even if its just a short peck on the lips with no toungue or anything) 20 or 21 girls. Im not sure.
out of those I have french kissed 19.
out of those I have sucked the tits of 6.
out of those 6, I have had oral sex with 2 of them. and one of them was only once and I only did oral to her. no ******* for me. but at least she said I was real good at doing it. both back when I was 15 and 16 respectively. both my only 2 real girlfriends.

Im not sure if its a small number for my age or for the time that has passed since november 1999, but I certainly percieve it as one. its like I cant get enough of women. I have such a great desire for them and their sulrty curves. =P they are just so attractive and yummy. I think I have a big sex drive and thats why I want so many women so much of the time. everyday I get this uncontrollable desire to ****. its amazing. I masturbate everyday. sometime several times a day. I think of sex and girls several times a day. and feel the urge to *** and release myself several times a day. like being addicted or something.
my frustration comes from wanting a girl to have sex with and
not having one. Im tired of jacking off. I want the real deal.

thing that confuses me the most, is that if I was a chick and had the qualities I have as a guy but as a chick. if I had the body I have, the looks, I have, the intelligence I have, the talents I have, but as a chick, I would have guys making lines for a shot at me. I would be very popular with men,
but it doesnt work the other way around. one should expect that with all the positive things I have, I wouuld be able to get a chick fast, no problem. but its not like that. Its actually very hard for me to get a girl, especially an exclusive relationship with a girl, which is really what I am aiming for right now. and I have no idea why.
do any of you undestand this phenomenon?

anyway, nice talking to you. gonna go play some guitar and do some other stuff - outdoors, off the computer. its a beautiful day outside. = () have a nice day =)
let me know what u think.

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey jo

hey for all you virgins, for all you people who seems that they can´t get some even if the put alot of effort and courage in their actions and still can´t gettin some, i got good news, its comming what you have been waitin for, the REAL key to success, go to my post "Ok guys, i got it! The infamous final key to success" from
AntonioMontana himself. answer my question there

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend,

The average guy sleeps with 12.4 girls, meaning the last one is an amputee.

Do you know what that means? It means that alot of people don't sleep with even 12 girls, let alone the 30 you call being low.

So, chill out my man.

You're life is fine.

Peace

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Wise,

seriously man, you are way too negative!

You haven'thad any action since Nov 199, so what?

I am 21 and a half, you are 19, your situation is not as bad as you said.

I've only french kissed 5-6 girls in my life, ****ed two, although one was a hooker.:D

I think you are at your maximum sexual peak of desire, and it will decrease in a year or so.

You've feench kissed 19 (!), that's a huge success in my opinion!!!

Or aybe I've just havent had enough myself.......;)

BTW, I know of many guys who are married or soon to marry chix they mey when they were 18/19.....think of that. A neighbour I know who is 23 has been with the same guy for almost nine years (!)

Put things in perspective, I've only sucked the tits of 2 girls, and I'm not as negative as you!

Cheers ;)

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker

Try this: make two women FRIENDS and I mean JUST FRIENDS. The hotter looking they are the better. Hot women DO have male friends, probably several. They are usually quite open to the idea of male friends because they a) love the attention and b) often offer friendship in replace of romance for those guys they're rejecting.

You must put the thought or possibility of sex with these women as far out of your mind as possible. These women are your friends, and just your friends.

What this does is give you some allies. When you go out, clubbing or to parties, etc, you look at women and you feel your desperation and the world is a cold lonely place, and women seem to be stranger and less accessible than ever. These hot women friends of yours will make you feel MUCH better, if only to have the reassurance that there are some females (other than your mom) who give you support, who are on your side. You would be able to learn from them and they will keep you from feeling bitter or hating women.

I know you're thinking "Why torture myself? Why just be friends with a girl who is hot, who I obviously will just wanna fvck anyway?" My answer to you is that you need to know how to act around women before you can fvck them. If you have no social skills with women you must cultivate them one step at a time. Then your approaches when you ARE trying to get laid will be more relaxed and natural, simply because you are more used to the idea of women liking you and enjoying being around you.

Also, having those girl friends would be great social proof. So get to it pronto, God knows I will.

This is so fvcking important !!!!!!
When I got my female friend, she changed my outlook on women completely !
I was almost hating them, and now I see the good and the bad in them and accept both!

Everyone with the mindset of hating women must do this !