Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not getting enough Sex

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's happened. I've become that guy who is not satisfied with what he's getting. It's two things.

1. The frequency is low.

2. The quality leaves something to be desired recently.

Our relationship is good. She is very level headed. We laugh and have a very relaxing time togeather when we can. But our life is so busy and routine that somedays I want to go nuts. I know she feels the same.

I'm planning a getaway for us around valentines day for the weekend. She;s excited. We are sending the boy to grandpa and grandma's for a night or two.

Here's what needs to happen. I need to bring out the slvt in her under the sheets. And honestly, I want some new ideas. Areas I can branch out into to put her in a much hornier and more liberated mood.

Part of it is just a matter of taking the time, which is often in short supply.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions????

Carlos Vendetta

Reaction score
lol ^^^quick fix... alcohol and drugs work a charm!

u need to feed her sexual side throughout the day, even if your not gonna be doin' the deed right away , make her want to.., u've got to try and get her to a point where all she can think about is having sex with u. Make her feel sexual about herself , constantly.
like when your in work or something, call her up and tell her that u can't think about anything else then doing her straight away when u get home, she'll be havin' sex with u all day in her mind allready.
same thing for when u go on the weekend , feed her sexual side throuhout the day and she'll be givin' it up for u at night.