Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Getting Emotionalty atatched ?

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i got close to some girl, i got burnd, i got over it, now i want to learn from it, how do you, not get whipped?, how close is too close ? how close is not close enough ? this time i want to where the pants and have the controol.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you, not get whipped
Don't see her to often. Maybe two, three time a week. Keep busy with other activities, things you like to do when you're not with her. Date more than one girl. Remember she's not the only girl in the world or the only one that will play with your pecker. Girls are a dime a dozen.

how close is too close ? how close is not close enough ?
Depends on the situation and the girl.

want to where the pants and have the controol.
You need to lead the relationship if you want to control it.
1. Don't call to often, let her call you.
2. End conversatons first, especially if they're going good.
3. Don't ask the infamous question, 'what do you want to do'. Make the decision and lead.
4. Don't go off expressing your feelings for her to fast, let her wonder how you're feeling (this builds mystery which equals attraction).
There is a bunch of other tips on this site and others. Read around.

Centy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, even though those tips serve as a guideline, DO NOT follow them religiously. I did that during HS and I got branded as a cold hearted SOB.

As one migthy wise dude once said 'Good things come in small packages' , ie show her some attention, but not too much just enough that she keeps interested in you.