TheMonkeyKing
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2014
- Messages
- 2,327
- Reaction score
- 1,419
Speaking of "Instagram" and "covered in sh!t," do you know what a Dubai porta potty is?
Hahaha.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Speaking of "Instagram" and "covered in sh!t," do you know what a Dubai porta potty is?
Hahaha.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I don't know what you mean by "high value" people then, I am guessing you mean neckbeards that preach about random garbage. Most attractive and social people I know are huge on social media.Then we live in different worlds. Highest value people I know rarely actually use social media. They all have it actually, but never use it. It's usually because they're actually out doing stuff like meeting people in person or hanging out and chatting with friends in person instead of online.
Because you imbecile, it is all about presentation. GAME is about presentation, you don't walk up to a girl and talk to her about your problems and all the garbage in your life, were you dropped on your head by any chance?Yes, Thorninmyside, for your income, that makes sense. It's a useful way to generate business etc.
It's nice to share those aspects of your life for sure, however the OP is discussing how to attract girls with likes and follows, which is different than sharing cool pics from your vacation etc.
People shouldn't rely on instragam to attract other people they hope to meet in person. The problem with Instragam life is that it almost never translates into one's actual real life. It's the best face and life you want people to see. How many times do we see a Instagram pic of someone sitting on their couch watching tv or paying their bills or mowing their lawn etc. All the pics highlight the best parts of a vacation, concert, festival, party, etc etc. So when the OP meets a girl who is interested because of all of his cool pics of parties and travels etc etc which generated followers then he better live up to that hype.
But how well do you know a lot of those people, do you even know them a bit? Because a lot of hot girls and younger people with a large following actually know that following. You should somewhat know your following or have run into them before instead of randomly adding bots and strangers from the web to your IG account.Incorrect. People follow me because of my career and my content. Content is always King in any media. The only way anyone finds an Instagram account is through hashtags or through comments. All I do is give people a reason to hit me up to see what I'm all about.
When I post videos each one gets between 5000 and 20000 views. The picture I posted 13 hours ago already has 929 likes and 100 comments as of this moment. Real engagement is engagement.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Once again, you're not getting it. I don't add anyone. They follow me. I'm well known in my industry and the community related to it. They follow me because a) they already knew me from my career b) I put up content they enjoy or c) they recently found out about me through my auto-liking of their content. Not follow-for-follow baiting. If they didn't like what they saw, they wouldn't bother to do a one-way follow, where they follow me and I don't follow back.But how well do you know a lot of those people, do you even know them a bit? Because a lot of hot girls and younger people with a large following actually know that following. You should somewhat know your following or have run into them before instead of randomly adding bots and strangers from the web to your IG account.
Or maybe they're out talking to people in real life. You'd be surprised.I don't know what you mean by "high value" people then, I am guessing you mean neckbeards that preach about random garbage. Most attractive and social people I know are huge on social media.
I somewhat appreciate the compliment haha.@Thorninmyside is one of the few that somewhat gets it.
Well if they are talking to younger people IRL, then conversations do involve social media such as hot girls showing off their trips to a foreign country. Stick to the old timers, I can tell you might not have a lot of experience talking to younger people with nice lives.Or maybe they're out talking to people in real life. You'd be surprised.
I see what you are getting at but I am talking more about on a social life level. It does seem like a lot of the hot girls I have seen who have 1k followers seem to know these people such as their sorority sisters or people they party with.Once again, you're not getting it. I don't add anyone. They follow me. I'm well known in my industry and the community related to it. They follow me because a) they already knew me from my career b) I put up content they enjoy or c) they recently found out about me through my auto-liking of their content. Not follow-for-follow baiting. If they didn't like what they saw, they wouldn't bother to do a one-way follow, where they follow me and I don't follow back.
A person can have the flashiest photos on social media and still not have a following if they don't engage with anyone. You seem to really be in the dark about growing an audience. You think people successful on social media have actually met the people who follow them? I guess Kim Kardashian's house has room for about 102M people.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It is pathetic seeing all those supposedly 'high value' girls behaving like digital dumbies with their noses stuck in their phones. Sat next to two of these in a bar the other night - unn....a...trac....tive, rude, socially clueless and awkward. It's quite sad really.You must live in an alternate universe then or these people are not on facebook because they are on Instagram instead.
One exception to this rule though, the people you are talking about are old, like over 40 old. In that case I agree but for most of us in our 20s and even 30s, social media is a major form of value and I find that people with high social value often have amazing social media accounts.
Or I was apart of the group that was. Maybe that's why. I actually do speak from experience. You do not, hence the writing of this thread.Well if they are talking to younger people IRL, then conversations do involve social media such as hot girls showing off their trips to a foreign country. Stick to the old timers, I can tell you might not have a lot of experience talking to younger people with nice lives.
Problem is for me that I might have to make one sooner or later. It seems that a lot of events are posted on social media instead of stated in person. It's ridiculous. I had everything before it became popular; facebook, IG, Twitter, **** I've even had the smaller ones like vine too. People who supposedly are high social value don't use the major platforms either though. OP has the right idea with pictures and videos and such, but the fake type of people he is talking about all use Snapchat a lot. IG comes second. Right now SC is the most frequently used platform for YOUNG people. Those slightly older use twitter the most. And those a decent amount older use facebook. This is what I notice in my area.I guess I don't understand.
Seems so fake... it must be a millennial thing...
I'll just stick to gaming the attractive women I meet in my everyday life the old fashioned way.. So much more fun....
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
No, it just means you hang out with a bunch of old people because younger attractive women and cool party people find you to be a lame drag they rather not invite.Or I was apart of the group that was. Maybe that's why. I actually do speak from experience. You do not, hence the writing of this thread.
If you can't find many people without using social media that seem like cool people, then that means everyone around you is not at the top tier social level. Which means you aren't either since those are the people who are associated with you. Take heed.
So how do I get on and make an account that people would want to look at?No, it just means you hang out with a bunch of old people because younger attractive women and cool party people find you to be a lame drag they rather not invite.
Get with the times or fail hard, don't shoot the messenger, I just preach the reality. Hot girls, rich kids, fun party people, and influential people are on it these days; live in denial all you want.
They were all 1 - 2 years older than me. I'm the youngest active user on this forum. I am the most cultured person on here so I actually know what I am saying. Live in darkness my friend. This isn't that big a deal anyway. But you should not make it the end all be all like you are saying it is.No, it just means you hang out with a bunch of old people because younger attractive women and cool party people find you to be a lame drag they rather not invite.
Get with the times or fail hard, don't shoot the messenger, I just preach the reality. Hot girls, rich kids, fun party people, and influential people are on it these days; live in denial all you want.
Oh man, you would be better off talking philosophy with neckbeards, leave getting laid and getting hot girls to us pros alright because you have zero idea of what you are talking about. Go out there, live life, and years later thank me as you will find I am right.They were all 1 - 2 years older than me. I'm the youngest active user on this forum. I am the most cultured person on here so I actually know what I am saying. Live in darkness my friend. This isn't that big a deal anyway. But you should not make it the end all be all like you are saying it is.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.