Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not feel great right now ... Not sure what to do ...

EL_LOBO

Reaction score
The first girl I remember being with was when I was 4 to 6 years old. Her name was karen and she would always come over to the house and would play out in the yard and sometimes in her backyard. I had a crush on her and I remember thinking about her years afterwards, and even now. When I was 7 my parents moved to another town and I did not find as many girls to get along with, except for a few at churchschool. I hated playing sports and eventually blew all of those friends off after my father forced me to attend public school. I felt inadequate and would not play with the other children. It was at this point in time that I realized my parents did not really care about my accomplishments. My father never really cared about me and always told me that I was too young to understand anything. He had this odd nickname for me that sounded like *b@stard*. He would always make me work out in the yard and never appreciated my efforts, and when I tried to do something on my own to help out he scolded me. Nothing that I owned was important to him and he would often take things that belonged to me and often disposed of them. He would come home drunk and would get into an argument with my mother and sometimes would beat her. When I was 12, my parents seperated and my mother took me to live with my uncle, where I slept in a leaky basement for three years of my life on a couch. When I was 14,I had two girlfriends at this time who I got emotionally attached to who were sexually total sluts and broke my heart, which caused me to be skeptical of any girl that liked me. My mother also married another man who could care less for me and actually wanted to get rid of me. He would yell at me for the most idiotic things and refused to take me anywhere in his car, so I had to walk back and forth from school and anywhere else I wanted to go. He would sometimes threaten to dump me out on the street corner with my stuff, and my mother actually supported him. A short while after they were married we moved to this new house and they gave me this room with no windows that was dark all the time. I stayed out of school for the first two years that they were together and was suppose to be homeschooling, but I really just sat around all day and got malnutritioned by eating only macaroni and cheese for weeks at a time without seeing anyone and playing with my dog. When I was 15 we moved from the countryside into the city, and I signed up for public school. I would bring a bible every day to school and would read from it during lunch time. Well, this young religious girl noticed that I was reading my bible everyday and would always approach me and ask me questions about myself. She started to do this all the time, and most of them were silly obvious questions so I knew that she probably wanted me as a boyfriend. Because I was not of the same religious denomination as her and from issues from the past girls, I blew her off and avoided her every day during lunch and any other time I saw her. When I was 17 I moved out for the first time and worked on a farm out in the middle of nowhere, where I would have been lonely had it not had been for some foster girls who were being housed down the road by some friends that occasionally invited me over to their house. I would help them with their homework sometimes and they got to where they were fighting over who spent how much time with me. I actually started to feel alive for the first time in my life. Except that I went back home a year later to attend college and flunked out of school the second semester, then spent a whole year locked in my room and gained 50 pounds. My stepfather took this as a chance to get rid of me when I turned 18 and drove me three states over and dropped me off at a university.

Well, I lost the 50 pounds and learned to be relaxed and friendly, for a while, and girls were social-proofing me and telling me that I should have a girlfriend. I even had girls who would want me to be their boyfriend, but I would always tell people that I did not want a girlfriend so I can focus on my studies.

Then, I found a site called sosuave.com and realized that I had an alright, though a tad predominant passive mindset that was keeping me back. I started reading and memorizing material and applying it to my everyday life.I did this for a period of three years, repeatingly reading the bible and other articles except that about 8 months ago I decided that I would go all out and turn into an agressive jerk.

It worked right up to the point to where I was receiving blatant challenges from other men and various girls would hit on me sexually, something that did happen before hand, but only sporatically.It got to where guys were wanting to fight me and girls were wanting to screw me on a daily basis. Now, I'm not saying that this is a bad thing; if anything they go hand and hand. The only problem was that I would eventually piss off all of the girls with my behaviour and they would not like me at all. I have also lost almost all of guy friends and only a few girls still give me open sexual invitations, and I refuse to have sex with them because of the biblical stance on marriage. The problem was that I have turned more into a player than I have turned into a a ladies man. I can manipulate girls for sex and get rises out of them, but it just seems pointless if I can't find atleast someone who will be faithful, and none of the good girls want me now because of my reputation as a jerk.

I don't want to be like my father, who pretended to be religious to get a faithful wife only to stop believeing as soon as I was born, and smoked drugs and drank alcohol. Because of this, I have a horrible complex about myself and I have never been able to form good relationships with people, and would push away anyone that has ever tried to get close. My mother said that when I was really young I would never laugh or small, just look sad or cry. She said that the first time I had ever laughed was when a little puppy licked my face when I was really young, so maybe there is a connection there, I don't know. But, I crave to become close to someone, and I think I might have laughed because the puppy was showing some harmless positive affection that I had not received anywhere else. Even today, I still feel this void like no one cares for me and I often find it hard to even care about myself. I don't know what to do, I have this ****y/arrogent/sarcastic demeaner now, and it haunts me because I know that those are just false negitive forms of confidence/self-worth/warmth. The only way that I know to break any of this is to actually try to have a good relationship with someone, but who? I don't know ...

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about you "turning" into your father. Your faith in your religion seems strong enough that you won't use it to get a girl you like. That's possibly what your father did. Is your mother as relgious as your father?

Your father must have your mother brain washed, because no Mom will ever EVER just disown their children without severe outside influence. You might want to think about that before you decide to manipulate women for sex, especially since you don't want the sex. Seems like your father did the same thing to your mom.

I think you just need to relax, and focus on stuff OUTSIDE of women. Work on your hobbies, work on going to church as much as possible. Get a job and save up your money. Right now, you should be striving to be successful.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my god you've had it tough
but from what i read, u've got a great strength of character to be able to still turn out alright after such a childhood :)

nevertheless, i don't believe you should abandon your jerk persona - for one, it is very good at creating the initial attraction and apparently, girls find it excessivley romantic to know that they tamed the beast so to speak, as in made u less of a jerk

so what i reccomend, is try to find some avenues to release your tension outside of being a jerk, maybe gym or sports or whatever

if the reputation of you being the jerk is the problem, then i guess your only option si to tone it down, approach some of the shyer girls and start to spread the rumour that ur not such an assh0le

and of course, u need patience

best of luck to you

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fully with Skweints here. A good talk with a pastor/youth pastor about relationships and marriage would be your best bet at this point in time. Some of it may seem AFC in comparison to what you learned here, but listen to it. A positive confident nice guy (not an AFC nice guy) with the confidence of a jerk is gold.

Reminds me of something I read in Proverbs actually - "The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion."

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by EL_LOBO
Then, I found a site called sosuave.com and realized that I had an alright, though a tad predominant passive mindset that was keeping me back. I started reading and memorizing material and applying it to my everyday life.I did this for a period of three years, repeatingly reading the bible and other articles except that about 8 months ago I decided that I would go all out and turn into an agressive jerk.
You don't have to be a JERK to be AGGRESSIVE. It's a sad case when people read sites like this and want to become "the jerk", instead of just learning what makes the jerk so attractive to some people and incorporating into their own good-guy persona.

It's OK to be a jerk to EVERYONE at first, but over time, you HAVE to loosen up and let people in, or you're just gonna push them away. I can understand WHY you push them away since you've had it so rough, but not EVERYONE is out to get you. Protect your heart, but don't shut everyone out.

Don't worry about male/female relationships right now. Make yourself a few good friends. You don't ahve to buddy-up with people you don't like, but find one or two you can relate to and see if you can stand hanging with them. Then over time you can open up.

And keep that "survivor" mentality. :)

EL_LOBO

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skweints
Your father must have your mother brain washed, because no Mom will ever EVER just disown their children without severe outside influence.
I wasn't entirely disowned until my mother and father seperated. Then, she got busy working and party with friends, being promiscuious, getting drunk, only God knows what, and that was when she wasn't working. She stopped doing this and started to attend church more close to the time she met my stepfather, and they got together and engaged and he made sure to depreciate me even more, so you can see that things still wern't going right even after that. They would both work and I would just stay at home all day along with no friends and no outlet for fulfilling any emotional needs or anything. I did not see my father for like 6 years, so he was completely not an influence in my life by this time.

EL_LOBO

Reaction score
Originally posted by K'''
You must have a lot of anger inside of you
Well, it's sort of hard to want to hug people when you don't know if they are harboring a knife. You'd be angry too if your family was even like this.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps you can get a dog?
and not one of those butt-ugly viscious dogs, but something cuddly and cute, along the lines of a labrador or golden retriever
i knew a guy who although he had a nice childhood, was still somewhat of a pr!ck, and ca't remember why, but his family got a dog, and he definitley loosened up

dogs will showyou nothing but umm, niceness ( ? )
can't think of the right word but damn they are loyal

good luck to you