"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

not everything that shines is gold...

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
I am writing this to say that sometimes I find many of the advices given by Dr. Love may be at some point contradictory, or I found in the experience that they were negatve...

this is what I think that is a huge mistake:


1) "Assume she likes you"
Are you sure this is good???... when you take something for granted then you'll not take some precautions...for example you think that a girl likes you.... you go and talk to her first(so she likes you, whats the problem) and you dont wait till she does.... you go and touch her too soon(she likes you whats the problem)...She acts distant....that doesnt matter, you go and still try to comunicate with her...( so ...she likes you)...etc etc

As you see you are taking to few precautions, and acting like she is for granted...

And the biggest PROBLEM is ...when she starts acting like she really doesnt like you(all of us had a bad move, and a chick ended thinking we were idiots...)..then the level of disapointment will be too huge, and you may come back to reallity...then you might loose confidence, with those girls that really like you...


I think it's a better attitude to think "I dont care if she likes me... I'll do whatever I want, because I like what I do and how I am...If they dont... it's their ****ing problem"... Then you ll do your stuff... take preacutions... think a little bit...and if thinks go wrong....just move on... it's her problem...


what do you think??

pd: sorry about the grammar...I am from South America
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Self confidence is implied here.

So you "Assume the girl likes you" - which get's you into the zone - your assuming the sale - so to speak.

You get the DJ attitude.

And the biggest PROBLEM is ...when she starts acting like she really doesnt like you(all of us had a bad move, and a chick ended thinking we were idiots...)..then the level of disapointment will be too huge, and you may come back to reallity...then you might loose confidence, with those girls that really like you...
That's what an AFC would do - be hurt because some chick doesn't like you.

As a DJ you know your worth (confidence) - so if a chick doesn't liek you - you also know there are many more women out there....


Your still thinking as an AFC.

Your thinking that the women is the prize - remember YOU are the prize.

There will be no One-I-tis.

If she doesn't want you - fvck her. move on.
 

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
be hurt because some chick doesn't like you.
is not being hurt...just disapointed...you may love what you are, but if the cute girl you want to fvck doesnt, then you arent going to fvck her...

it's just my personal experience...In my personal life experience, if I assume that something is going to be easy and it is finally not(not only with girls, for example at an exam)... I feel disapointed...

If I act like I dont care wether you like me or not... then you can fail with every single
woman, and it will be "their loss"...and sooner or later, you'll get one...


pd:I am less than average looking, and with this attitude I've managed to get and
go to bed with some really cute girls...
 
Top