Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not every girl is dating material: The age pill for men

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with it as well. Not that there isnt tons of cheating and toxic mentality there, but no one can be that picky.
dunno man , from my experience nurses are actually cool to date . Way way better than female doctors

female doctors , female lawyers and female IT are the worst by far

I just do not see how you can have a relationship even for a short while with those from above . It is impossible . They just try to emasculate you every time they open their mouth

Reaction score
I’m going to disagree with the Nurse thing, as a decent amount of off the boat immigrant women get into health care because it’s a decently quick certification industry.
I disagree with it as well. Not that there isnt tons of cheating and toxic mentality there, but no one can be that picky.
It must be a younger millennial/Gen Z thing because even Tik Tok picks on Nurses for being the biggest Thots on earth. Every nurse I know is a feminist that drinks every night, has a dog, goes on hot girl summer trips on the reg, bvtchy attitude, and a boss babe wannabe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be a younger millennial/Gen Z thing because even Tik Tok picks on Nurses for being the biggest Thots on earth. Every nurse I know is a feminist that drinks every night, has a dog, goes on hot girl summer trips on the reg, bvtchy attitude, and a boss babe wannabe.
The American born ones are, yes. They usually have a whole BSN RN, make the higher wage, and have the thot lifestyle.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same with women in every other profession just about. Its an age thing.

Nursing is a little worse because it maintains sorority culture due to the female-dominated demographics. But you can't be that picky.
same thing can be said about teachers too

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teachers, Nurses/healthcare, Childcare, Beauty. You have just listed all the jobs most women go into unless they turn into men on this new wave of feminism.

The only vocation you can relate to being a 304 is stripping/sex work. Anything else is a reach. Yes I've smashed teachers and nurses, I used to think all teachers loved to drink, turns out women/hoes love to drink and some of them are teachers too. I hope the whole teachers and nurses are hoes thing is satire, for your sakes.

Reaction score
Teachers, Nurses/healthcare, Childcare, Beauty. You have just listed all the jobs most women go into unless they turn into men on this new wave of feminism.

The only vocation you can relate to being a 304 is stripping/sex work. Anything else is a reach. Yes I've smashed teachers and nurses, I used to think all teachers loved to drink, turns out women/hoes love to drink and some of them are teachers too. I hope the whole teachers and nurses are hoes thing is satire, for your sakes.
80/20 rule applies. I have had decent experience dating doctors, engineers, Realtors, accountants, and etc. It's funny how as soon as my exes turned in to teachers/nurses they developed this feminist boss babe thot mentality. They then hit up the local Nissan dealership for an Altima or comfort Rogue lmao.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
80/20 rule applies. I have had decent experience dating doctors, engineers, Realtors, accountants, and etc. It's funny how as soon as my exes turned in to teachers/nurses they developed this feminist boss babe thot mentality. They then hit up the local Nissan dealership for an Altima or comfort Rogue lmao.
Nursing and teaching are not feminist jobs, they are typically female-driven jobs. Looking after people and children is what women do best by their nature. I'm not having that sh!t take go unchecked.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They then hit up the local Nissan dealership for an Altima or comfort Rogue lmao.
In early 2020, Nissan made a commercial with strong feminist themes for the Sentra model. I won't buy a Nissan. Nissan quality has gone downhill big time since the early 2000s. They are notorious for transmission problems. Even if they didn't make feminist commercials, it's still not a good brand. It's a shame what has happened to Nissan because Datsun/Nissan had a lot of quality models from the 1970s-1990s.

Reaction score
Nursing and teaching are not feminist jobs, they are typically female-driven jobs. Looking after people and children is what women do best by their nature. I'm not having that sh!t take go unchecked.
You can be feminist and be in a feminine job

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> these women are just "lost" when in actuality they don't want long fulfilling relationships/marriage/kids

That was a good lesson for me. Until now, most of my LTRs wanted to husband me, but I always took great offense for those who didn't. I was thinking "what's wrong with me?" -- nothing's wrong. They're just damaged

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be feminist and be in a feminine job
Of course, but your post suggests these women went into teaching/nursing and turned into "feminist boss babes" or whatever.

Teachers and nurses, I find, are women that accept typical gender roles. It's the lawyers, doctors, engineers etc with the warped view that and women are equal. Actually, it's anyone born in the mid to late 90s onwards. By that time they are brainwashed, believing in pronouns, respecting people's wish to sexually mutilate kids in the name of freedom and gender identity etc.

I ask women if they would be happy to stay home raising kids, cooking cleaning, and supporting the man, while the man works. If they say yes, she's a good girl. If I worked a 9-5 my views would be different, we'd need 2 incomes to survive.

I think using employment to judge character is a bad move, kids are pushed by parents and society into roles/jobs. Teachers and Nurses would make the best wives IMO (I'd rather a housewife).

Edit: Actually a real hoe'ish occupation is hospitality. Whether working in a bar or restaurant or hotel - I've gamed and smashed many of those. A spanish waittress in a bar next to my old office. I dated her for a couple months, she saved my number as "Murk Customer" - after probing she said many guys hit on her, some she gave her number to, one guy from work she fvcked round the corner of the bar outside. Logistics bring out the hoe in them.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, but your post suggests these women went into teaching/nursing and turned into "feminist boss babes" or whatever.

Teachers and nurses, I find, are women that accept typical gender roles. It's the lawyers, doctors, engineers etc with the warped view that and women are equal.
It's a shame how much nurses have deteoriated over time. They used to be sweet and feminine. In the Boomer generation, they were decent choices. Even in Gen X, they were defensible. Millennial era nurses are not good.

If you're a man dating in the 1950s-1980s, nurses are not a bad choice. The problem is that the Millennial generation (and the forthcoming Gen Z generation) nurses aren't as high quality of dating prospects as the Silent Generation, Baby Boomer, or most of Gen X nurses. Few occupations have seen a decline in attitudes and femininity as nurses in the last 20-30 years. While I don't think it is fair to write off all nurses, the occupation has gone from having a positive perception to being a 'proceed with caution' option.

Everything I just said about nurses applies to K-12 teachers. Kindergarten/primary school teacher is better than a teacher of Grades 7-12. Teachers used to be sweet/feminine but even they've declined like nurses. Once again, if this was the 1950s-1980s, getting a pre-K to Grade 6 teacher would have been a solid option but less so today with Millennials and Gen Z. College professors have always been a bad bet as they are a stew of toxic feminist ideologies.

I agree that lawyers, doctors, engineers, and other professionals are much worse in terms of toxic feminist/careerist attitudes.

Careerist women tend to make piss poor girlfriends and later wives, so it is best to avoid the women most concerned with building their careers. Lawyers, middle/executive managers, doctors, dentists, professors, psychologists/psychiatrists, and some others fall into this categorization. If a woman has an advanced level degree (more than a bachelor's), there's a very high chance that she is a big time careerist. There are women with solely bachelor's degrees who are big time careerists as well, as these are often business managers.

Actually, it's anyone born in the mid to late 90s onwards.
I would start that assertion with the birth year 1980. 1980 and onwards are problematic.

Edit: Actually a real hoe'ish occupation is hospitality. Whether working in a bar or restaurant or hotel - I've gamed and smashed many of those. A spanish waittress in a bar next to my old office. I dated her for a couple months, she saved my number as "Murk Customer" - after probing she said many guys hit on her, some she gave her number to, one guy from work she fvcked round the corner of the bar outside. Logistics bring out the hoe in them.
This is true to an extent. The big upside about a lot of hospitality industry women is that they aren't over educated careerists like doctors, lawyers, and other advanced degree holding women. Most of them don't even have a bachelor's degree. To me, the highest level of education that the ideal girlfriend has is a bachelor's degree and a bachelor's degree from a non-elite university.

Waitresses and bartenders do get a fair amount of male attention. The amount of male attention increases if they work somewhere that emphasizes female sex appeal. A Hooters/breastaurant waitress/bartender has more male attention than a woman waiting tables at Denny's or some other independent owned greasy spoon type restaurant.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame how much nurses have deteoriated over time. They used to be sweet and feminine. In the Boomer generation, they were decent choices. Even in Gen X, they were defensible. Millennial era nurses are not good.

If you're a man dating in the 1950s-1980s, nurses are not a bad choice. The problem is that the Millennial generation (and the forthcoming Gen Z generation) nurses aren't as high quality of dating prospects as the Silent Generation, Baby Boomer, or most of Gen X nurses. Few occupations have seen a decline in attitudes and femininity as nurses in the last 20-30 years. While I don't think it is fair to write off all nurses, the occupation has gone from having a positive perception to being a 'proceed with caution' option.

Everything I just said about nurses applies to K-12 teachers. Kindergarten/primary school teacher is better than a teacher of Grades 7-12. Teachers used to be sweet/feminine but even they've declined like nurses. Once again, if this was the 1950s-1980s, getting a pre-K to Grade 6 teacher would have been a solid option but less so today with Millennials and Gen Z. College professors have always been a bad bet as they are a stew of toxic feminist ideologies.

I agree that lawyers, doctors, engineers, and other professionals are much worse in terms of toxic feminist/careerist attitudes.

Careerist women tend to make piss poor girlfriends and later wives, so it is best to avoid the women most concerned with building their careers. Lawyers, middle/executive managers, doctors, dentists, professors, psychologists/psychiatrists, and some others fall into this categorization. If a woman has an advanced level degree (more than a bachelor's), there's a very high chance that she is a big time careerist. There are women with solely bachelor's degrees who are big time careerists as well, as these are often business managers.

I would start that assertion with the birth year 1980. 1980 and onwards are problematic.

This is true to an extent. The big upside about a lot of hospitality industry women is that they aren't over educated careerists like doctors, lawyers, and other advanced degree holding women. Most of them don't even have a bachelor's degree. To me, the highest level of education that the ideal girlfriend has is a bachelor's degree and a bachelor's degree from a non-elite university.

Waitresses and bartenders do get a fair amount of male attention. The amount of male attention increases if they work somewhere that emphasizes female sex appeal. A Hooters/breastaurant waitress/bartender has more male attention than a woman waiting tables at Denny's or some other independent owned greasy spoon type restaurant.
You're confusing my point. Regardless of occupation the current generation are fvcked. It's not the occupation it's the generation.

Why is a bachelor's degree a necessity? I don't have one, I dropped out of my marketing and advertising degree in the 2nd year, 10 years ago, hard pressed to find anyone to compete on an intellectual level. I can find plenty of slaves regurgitating media talking points though.

And the fact university is a breeding ground for hoes, what are you really expecting from a chick with a degree? An uppity attitude, countless drunken 1 night stands and depending on the university/degree a false sense of self worth.

Give me a 20 year old that's been in a coma the last 5 years any day.

Reaction score
Teachers and nurses, I find, are women that accept typical gender roles. It's the lawyers, doctors, engineers etc with the warped view that and women are equal. Actually, it's anyone born in the mid to late 90s onwards. By that time they are brainwashed, believing in pronouns, respecting people's wish to sexually mutilate kids in the name of freedom and gender identity etc.
Idk how it is in the UK, but in the USA it is so bad that is a literal meme. Even Kevin Samuels had a show about the decline of Nurses. It's so bad here that I auto reject teachers and nurses regardless of how hot they are. The nurses I've experienced with are super boss babe independent, boss babe af, obsessed with Instagram clout, binge drink every night, and would make terrible mothers lol. Also, a single nurse is more likely to be alpha widowed by banging doctors and having the income to fly out to Hot Girl Summer weekend trips often.

Teachers, I honestly don't have a rational explanation for their foul behavior, but the majority of the ones I have encountered have been terrible and obsessed with advanced degrees lol.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how it is in the UK, but in the USA it is so bad that is a literal meme. Even Kevin Samuels had a show about the decline of Nurses. It's so bad here that I auto reject teachers and nurses regardless of how hot they are. The nurses I've experienced with are super boss babe independent, boss babe af, obsessed with Instagram clout, binge drink every night, and would make terrible mothers lol. Also, a single nurse is more likely to be alpha widowed by banging doctors and having the income to fly out to Hot Girl Summer weekend trips often.

Teachers, I honestly don't have a rational explanation for their foul behavior, but the majority of the ones I have encountered have been terrible and obsessed with advanced degrees lol.
Yeah I think that's the thing, nursing in the UK for the NHS is a nice stable job, the university tests to pass (quite easy) weed out morons. It's too complex for simple broads. I guess with U.S. not having free healthcare Nurses will earn a lot more, giving them some inflated ego. No darling you clean up piss and sh!t for 12 hour shifts get back in your box love.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're confusing my point. Regardless of occupation the current generation are fvcked. It's not the occupation it's the generation.
I'm not confusing your point. I agree with it. Gen X was the last semi-decent generation. The Millennials are mostly garbage and Gen Z coming up doesn't seem much better. I'm saying this as an early Millennial.

Why is a bachelor's degree a necessity? I don't have one, I dropped out of my marketing and advertising degree in the 2nd year, 10 years ago, hard pressed to find anyone to compete on an intellectual level. I can find plenty of slaves regurgitating media talking points though.

And the fact university is a breeding ground for hoes, what are you really expecting from a chick with a degree? An uppity attitude, countless drunken 1 night stands and depending on the university/degree a false sense of self worth.
A bachelor's degree is not a necessity at all for a decent girlfriend. I would say that's the MAXIMUM education level for a desirable girlfriend. I would actually prefer to date some women that don't have one. Since turning 25 (I'm 39), I've been on too many dates with women with bachelor's or advanced level degrees.

Women with bachelor's degrees or higher tend to not get pregnant earlier in life. A lot of women with high school diplomas/GEDs and Associate Degrees get married earlier and/or have babies earlier in life. This also starts the clock on single motherhood for them though plenty of women with bachelor's degrees or higher also end up as single moms. A bachelor's degree does prove that a woman can make a commitment to something, which has some value in a girlfriend type relationship.

I agree that too many women with bachelor's degrees have uppity attitudes. Uppity attitudes are essentially a given for women with advanced level degrees.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with bachelor's degrees or higher tend to not get pregnant earlier in life.
Because they drink the koolaid and have the abortion pill on tap. Out of all my GFs, the ones with degrees and perceived intelligence gave me the most pushback and headache.

Agree with all your post.

Reaction score
Because they drink the koolaid and have the abortion pill on tap. Out of all my GFs, the ones with degrees and perceived intelligence gave me the most pushback and headache.

Agree with all your post.
Most girls I meet have degrees or are in school. Where are y'all meeting these non-degree holding girls that aren't just out of HS or in college lol?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all my GFs, the ones with degrees and perceived intelligence gave me the most pushback and headache.
Most girls I meet have degrees or are in school. Where are y'all meeting these non-degree holding girls that aren't just out of HS or in college lol?
I believe it. I live in a part of my city that has a lot of unmarried people. The unmarried women tend to have bachelor's degrees or higher. I tend to run into more women with bachelor's degrees or higher. I would like to meet more childless women that didn't have a bachelor's degree. I have the same question as @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 .

If you must date a woman with a bachelor's degree, the ones with BA/BS degrees from non-elite universities are more feminine. Many of the non-elite BA/BS degree holding women do have the uppity and unpleasant attitudes too.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The current girl worked for Estee Lauder from 16 until I got her a management role in the city (I own a recruitment and consultancy firm). The previous gf has a marketing degree, Canadian gf has a degree, previous gf moved from Spain to London no higher education (she's actually now in uni since we broke up).

I've actually only had 4 girlfriends so it's not a big pool of data to draw from but the ones without a degree were more humble, loving, feminine and less confrontational.

Edit: Where did I need the uneducated gfs? 1. Bar after work, 2. Approached her at her receptionist job.

I had no idea at the time, or cared for that matter, about any education or ambition these women had.