Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not every girl is dating material: The age pill for men

Reaction score
This is for the guys that took a Loss despite their game being on point. I'm starting to see a lot of topics about guys getting worked up on a girl that lost interest in them despite having sex and blah,blah,blah. Sex is no longer a security deposit for high interest anymore. However, you at least got sex out of it, so take that small win and move on. Anyways, I know this is hard to grasp, but not every girl is meant to date long term. The perpetually single girl is destined to end up a forever aunt/dog mom for life. Y'all are over here convinced that these women are just "lost" when in actuality they don't want long fulfilling relationships/marriage/kids. Women that want marriage will pursue it at a younger age or simultaneously focus on her career and raising a family. So where does the Age Pill come in? These women increasingly become the majority of single women as you age. From 18-24 is the best time to find a girl that is wife material because that's when most of them are most available. After 25, these girls get picked off and you are left with Serial Single Sallies and the few girls that decided to wait it out till their 30s.

TLDR.....Take the fvcking sex as a Win and find someone else.

Red Flags in a Serial Single Sallie

1). She has a career in the Thot 3 (Nursing, Teaching, and Flight Attendant)

2). Has 1 medium to large sized dog or multiple dogs. A large dog is meant to be a substitute for a man in her downtown apartment.

3). Is an Alpha Widow

4). Always doing single girl group stuff like weekend trips to Miami, weekend brunches, etc

Disclaimer. I deal with college educated women in cities, so I know the red flags will be different for a non-college educated woman or a girl living in Texarkana, Texas or something.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pretty important to realize that this thread pertains to women 25+. I'm 39. I've been mainly dating 25+ women for a while.

Some Serial Single Sallies can function adequately as medium term girlfriends (1-3 years).

You claim to deal with college educated women in cities. That was an important disclaimer. However, a bachelor's degree is not required to be either a nurse or a flight attendant. Plenty of nurses are associate degree level nurses. Flight attendant doesn't require any education beyond high school diploma/GED.

There's some relationship between a woman's profession and her notch count/propensity to be single & available. There are better indicators though.

2). Has 1 medium to large sized dog or multiple dogs. A large dog is meant to be a substitute for a man in her downtown apartment.
This isn't a great indicator for some reasons.

-At what weight does a dog go from small to medium sized?

-So many women have dogs now and their home ownership status/type of home isn't related. A lot of women move from apartments to either rental single family houses and buy a single family house to give their dog more room. Additionally, some dog breeds are terrible fits for apartments, especially the medium to large sized dogs. Millennials have been terrible in their approach to dog ownership. Whereas Boomers and X'ers were better at waiting until their lives were more settled to get dogs, Millennial women want their dogs and they want their dogs NOW regardless of whether or not their lives make sense for dog ownership. The Millennial woman gets her dog before she has the single family house or stable relationship with the man. This was a trend that was unheard of when the Boomers and earlier X'ers were in their 20s/early 30s.

3). Is an Alpha Widow

4). Always doing single girl group stuff like weekend trips to Miami, weekend brunches, etc
These are true. Item #4 would be evident from her Instagram page. She likely keeps her Insta on private though so it's likely to take some time before you see that. Additionally, it takes at least a couple of dates to see if a woman is an Alpha Widow.

So where does the Age Pill come in?
The typical single guy in his 30s/40s is a vagina beggar who is trying to get with women close to his own age. Most 30s/40s guys don't offer enough to attract women 7+ years younger. Even 5 years younger is an achievement. The so-called Peak SMV 38 year old male according to Rollo isn't getting a swarm of 22-26 year olds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You claim to deal with college educated women in cities. That was an important disclaimer. However, a bachelor's degree is not required to be either a nurse or a flight attendant. Plenty of nurses are associate degree level nurses. Flight attendant doesn't require any education beyond high school diploma/GED.

There's some relationship between a woman's profession and her notch count/propensity to be single & available. There are better indicators though.

Odd because most Flight Attendants and Nurses I intereact with have degrees lol.

This isn't a great indicator for some reasons.

-At what weight does a dog go from small to medium sized?

-So many women have dogs now and their home ownership status/type of home isn't related. A lot of women move from apartments to either rental single family houses and buy a single family house to give their dog more room. Additionally, some dog breeds are terrible fits for apartments, especially the medium to large sized dogs. Millennials have been terrible in their approach to dog ownership. Whereas Boomers and X'ers were better at waiting until their lives were more settled to get dogs, Millennial women want their dogs and they want their dogs NOW regardless of whether or not their lives make sense for dog ownership. The Millennial woman gets her dog before she has the single family house or stable relationship with the man. This was a trend that was unheard of when the Boomers and earlier X'ers were in their 20s/early 30s.
I think it is a millennial women thing because of the single women I deal with have a stupid dog lol. I live in an urban setting and I see women in studios with pit bulls, German Shepphards, and just overall large dogs.

The typical single guy in his 30s/40s is a vagina beggar who is trying to get with women close to his own age. Most 30s/40s guys don't offer enough to attract women 7+ years younger. Even 5 years younger is an achievement. The so-called Peak SMV 38 year old male according to Rollo isn't getting a swarm of 22-26 year olds.
This is a huge cope that nobody wants to hear. Your typical older guy is more than likely fat and desperate for any pvssy vs this older/wise enlightened greek god guy having his fair pick of 18 year old girls lol.

M

member160761

This is for the guys that took a Loss despite their game being on point. I'm starting to see a lot of topics about guys getting worked up on a girl that lost interest in them despite having sex and blah,blah,blah. Sex is no longer a security deposit for high interest anymore. However, you at least got sex out of it, so take that small win and move on. Anyways, I know this is hard to grasp, but not every girl is meant to date long term. The perpetually single girl is destined to end up a forever aunt/dog mom for life. Y'all are over here convinced that these women are just "lost" when in actuality they don't want long fulfilling relationships/marriage/kids. Women that want marriage will pursue it at a younger age or simultaneously focus on her career and raising a family. So where does the Age Pill come in? These women increasingly become the majority of single women as you age. From 18-24 is the best time to find a girl that is wife material because that's when most of them are most available. After 25, these girls get picked off and you are left with Serial Single Sallies and the few girls that decided to wait it out till their 30s.

TLDR.....Take the fvcking sex as a Win and find someone else.

Red Flags in a Serial Single Sallie

3). Is an Alpha Widow

Disclaimer. I deal with college educated women in cities, so I know the red flags will be different for a non-college educated woman or a girl living in Texarkana, Texas or something.
What about girls who have only guy friends and travel a lot? From my experience these are gigantic red flags.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The “mostly male friends, I just get along better with guys” and of course “I still talk to my exes.” Are definitely red flags.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all are over here convinced that these women are just "lost" when in actuality they don't want long fulfilling relationships/marriage/kids. Women that want marriage will pursue it at a younger age or simultaneously focus on her career and raising a family.
No the majority do want to settle down but they are chasing the top 15% of men. They are chasing men with too many options and before they know it they're sagging and getting crows feet around the eyes and don't get approached on the street as much. Most women don't want to get run through on the CC, some want fun, most are continually making bad choices chasing men out of their league.

Reaction score
No the majority do want to settle down but they are chasing the top 15% of men. They are chasing men with too many options and before they know it they're sagging and getting crows feet around the eyes and don't get approached on the street as much. Most women don't want to get run through on the CC, some want fun, most are continually making bad choices chasing men out of their league.
Then why don’t they behave for these men then lol? A girl looking to settle down with a high value guy isn’t going to make his life more miserable lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would they want to stay with a guy that is lame

look at the vast majority of guys , they are lame and boring af

I am quite sure that if you would have women around that would like to bang you , you will become as picky as women are

this women want top 10,15,20 percent is just bullsh1t . They just want someone who is not lame and boring . The more you are above this threshold the better the quality and consistency

but for an average woman ( who most guys here would rate as a 7/8) you just have not to be lame

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women have avoidant or anxious/avoidant attachment styles.
I would say that I've met more avoidant attachment style women than anxious attachment style women. Avoidant would partially explain a lot of the "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions based on nothing that have happened to me. Avoidant + sky high expectations from a huge swipe app queue.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why don’t they behave for these men then lol? A girl looking to settle down with a high value guy isn’t going to make his life more miserable lol.
They do behave for them. Sadly they are 5-7/10 and the man never intended to wife and breed her. They go straight to his house for sex and hope they get the dinner dates eventually. He's just thinking what an easy lay this was and how many times can I bang her until she starts pressuring me for a relationship.

why would they want to stay with a guy that is lame

look at the vast majority of guys , they are lame and boring af

I am quite sure that if you would have women around that would like to bang you , you will become as picky as women are

this women want top 10,15,20 percent is just bullsh1t . They just want someone who is not lame and boring . The more you are above this threshold the better the quality and consistency

but for an average woman ( who most guys here would rate as a 7/8) you just have not to be lame
They do want the top 15%, I slayed OLD and my friends IRL complain about it. I've smashed girls from tinder making them come straight to my house and kicking them out 3 hours later.

Guys, don't think you're in the 15% when you're not because you start to sound like the delusional women complaining men ain't sh!t. If you're in the top percentile smashing chicks left right and centre, you know what I'm talking about here.

I've heard it from multiple womens mouth themselves! They date with purpose, but men don't want to commit. No, they just don't want to commit to YOU. Because women swipe the hottest men and throw themselves at them. They just aim too high and end up getting used, very hard to make them realise that though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apps breed avoidant type behavior for sure. Even here, we have things like "next" and "two strikes" and "comply or bye" that are avoidant type thinking as a consequence of the savagery of the dating market.
That makes sense. I perceive that stuff like "comply or bye" and male avoidant type behaviors are a reaction in a lot of cases to female savagery. I see a world in which the females are the instigators of a lot of the bad behaviors and the males are the reactors.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do want the top 15%, I slayed OLD and my friends IRL complain about it. I've smashed girls from tinder making them come straight to my house and kicking them out 3 hours later.

Guys, don't think you're in the 15% when you're not because you start to sound like the delusional women complaining men ain't sh!t. If you're in the top percentile smashing chicks left right and centre, you know what I'm talking about here.

I've heard it from multiple womens mouth themselves! They date with purpose, but men don't want to commit. No, they just don't want to commit to YOU. Because women swipe the hottest men and throw themselves at them. They just aim too high and end up getting used, very hard to make them realise that though.
I was saying that you can still have a decent sex life even if you are average as long as you are not lame and boring and have at least decent fundamentals . You will not be that successful with the hotties , but you will be ok around the average quality ( 4-6 range )

never implied that the better your fundamentals are ( including genetics ) things will not improve drastically . Some guys just have it easier , it is how it is

Basically , there is hope for normal guys who do not try to aim too high in terms quality , as long as they put in the effort ofc

most guys just have to accept that most likely they will never bang a true hottie without paying money , but this does not mean that they can not sleep from time to time with an above average girl . Maybe even have an LTR together

Reaction score
They do behave for them. Sadly they are 5-7/10 and the man never intended to wife and breed her. They go straight to his house for sex and hope they get the dinner dates eventually. He's just thinking what an easy lay this was and how many times can I bang her until she starts pressuring me for a relationship.
Maybe for some immature ray ray and pookie or rising star athlete sure. A mature high value men isn't going to want to waste his time dealing with dating around constantly and dealing with women drama. Most Chad's I know settled down fairly quickly and even with girls lower than their looks value.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would put female greed as the primary and most pervasive impulse causing the turmoil the market we have seen since the early 2000s, followed by Chad's greed.
it is just human nature

You would do the same

the problem is that women greed would have been punished with the label sl8t till like 20-30 years ago . So women would not do things like this because they did not wanted to be labeled as such ( as this will be a social suicide )

since guys became simps and accept this type of behavior ( even want it - they are just sad that a woman is not his sl8t not a sl8t ) , things just naturally ended up where they are

but … this is still the best time to get laid . Never been so easy :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is human nature yes, a small minority of men are also equipped to act the same. That's why I named Chad's greed as #2...we are mostly picking up the pieces of the women they widowed in high school and college today.
it is kinda the same thing with the job market

the guys coming from the top colleges have the first chance . The rest only get the jobs that this guys do not want

we just have to accept that the vast majority of people will not be the first choice anywhere they go , but this does not mean that they can not have a good life in general

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying that you can still have a decent sex life even if you are average as long as you are not lame and boring and have at least decent fundamentals . You will not be that successful with the hotties , but you will be ok around the average quality ( 4-6 range )

never implied that the better your fundamentals are ( including genetics ) things will not improve drastically . Some guys just have it easier , it is how it is

Basically , there is hope for normal guys who do not try to aim too high in terms quality , as long as they put in the effort ofc

most guys just have to accept that most likely they will never bang a true hottie without paying money , but this does not mean that they can not sleep from time to time with an above average girl . Maybe even have an LTR together
Yes of course, there's hope for everyone. I was getting pvssy jobless living at home with my mum with love handles and no idea what a push up was.

I'm saying if you want a good-looking girl that turns heads, you need to get in early and make sure she's been raised correctly. Otherwise, if they've had tinder for even 4 months they've been ran through. Bar none.

To think back I called my ex a hoe when she revealed a body count of 12. I would kill for 12 right now. I'm way more attracted to youth now I'm 33 than I ever was in my 20s.