"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Not being cute

Snapple

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
For a while now in the eyes of older girls and girls around my age i've always been cute and adorable. Some guys may think this is good but it is BAD. I'm not small or young or short, i just have that sorta thing going in my smile and face. Any suggestions to uncuten myself?

And just to tell u, this isn't the "damn he's cute i want him" type, its the "awwww he's soooooo cuuuuuuute" type
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Your C+F personality Should make up for the cuteness. Work on personality and looks will matter less.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Slash your grill ala Scarface.
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
Make a mean face and go GRRRRRRR to every girl you pass...

actually that might not be a bad idea
 

Snapple

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
ur all nuts, i'm not gonna scar or hurt myself, no way! I already have tons of cuts and scars on my body (none on my face) because i have serious excema which is a rash that always makes u itch.

any other suggestions?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
try bulking up or grow some facial hair or get your ear pierced.
 

Snapple

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
yeah i go to a boarding school and they just built this sweetass gym that i use at least 4 times a week. I also run x-country.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I know dude i was just joking lol.

Who cares if your cute? At least girls will always think something positive of you with your cute looks, then you just gotta be smooth and they are yours. I have the same "problem"
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by dElAvA
Make a mean face and go GRRRRRRR to every girl you pass...

actually that might not be a bad idea
Gp "YARRRRRR" instead. It is pirate season after all. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

stud_muffin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
sydney
Originally posted by Snapple
For a while now in the eyes of older girls and girls around my age i've always been cute and adorable. Some guys may think this is good but it is BAD. I'm not small or young or short, i just have that sorta thing going in my smile and face. Any suggestions to uncuten myself?

And just to tell u, this isn't the "damn he's cute i want him" type, its the "awwww he's soooooo cuuuuuuute" type

man i have the same problem but not girls my age its only older girls ?
 

Snapple

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by icallug
atleast your not ugly
True true...i would MUCH rather be cute and adorable than ugly. The whole cute thing IS positive thinking, just not the kind of positive thinking i'm aiming for.
 
Top