Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not all women want you

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reed247
The only thing they see is if your wallet is fat and you are willing to give them your time and attention.
I guess the mistake I made was falling in love with a selfish B*ch who treated me like sh*t.
I am going to go out and get some new P*sy tonight!
There are some girls that are after money, some aren't. Some that like guys in bands, some who don't. Some who go after guys who drive nice cars, others don't care. It always depends on the girl. Your entire post reveals your focus which is one of spite and despise. With that attitude, and a junk attitude aimed at the entire female gender, if you hook up it's going to be ONLY with a girl that tolerates your crappy attitude. And most girls that are willing to tolerate your crappy attitude will ONLY be girls who are using you for something else. So therefore you'll only prove yourself RIGHT.

Change your attitude and straighten yourself up or you're going to throw yourself in a downward spiral. Trust me.

-Blitz

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
your wrong

I had that attitude and I had sex with a perfect woman for 6 months on every date. She was PERFECT. At least near it. Columbia graduate, Oxford graduate, honors, and 10 in looks and tall. She looked like a super model and had brains, more then most men actually.

I acted like a total scumbag with her, I told her I was a scumbag, I slapped her, was crude, used fould language, she loved it and gave me sex for it. I told her all women were gold diggers and she thought it was cute. If anyone was used it was her, I even got her to buy things for me included an 80 dollar hair brush, for the hell of it.
How did I GET HER? acted like a prick and sarcastic. At the same time I was charming. works like a charm.

Reaction score
DJ Backbreaker, good to hear you sound coherent once again. From your last thread I thought you were getting delusional and losing it!!;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, nice to be back. Yeah , it's me. thankfully I got my situtation under control and my "friend" has been completely out of the picture for the last 3 weeks... haven't thought about her since now.

Anyway, reed247... you are a LONG way from being a DJ.

You aren't putting forumla's into a calculator, you are dealing with WOMEN....

If you have to go out of your way to be an ******* to be with a women, maybe she isn't all that great.

You don't have to be a Stanford grad to be a good person, nor be a 10 in looks or an ything like that... they are nice, but you can very easily have issues.

One of the smartest girls I ever met, one i will say is damn near if not smarter than me, and coming from me that's execptional, is a girl I know I messed around with that had no parents and grew up in a foster home and parted every weekend, 24 with 2 kids.

One of the dumbest girls I know... has a loaded family, goes to University of Arkansas and is very nice looking.

Your prorities are in the wrong place.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: your wrong

Originally posted by Reed247
I had that attitude and I had sex with a perfect woman for 6 months on every date. She was PERFECT. At least near it. Columbia graduate, Oxford graduate, honors, and 10 in looks and tall. She looked like a super model and had brains, more then most men actually.

I acted like a total scumbag with her, I told her I was a scumbag, I slapped her, was crude, used fould language, she loved it and gave me sex for it. I told her all women were gold diggers and she thought it was cute. If anyone was used it was her, I even got her to buy things for me included an 80 dollar hair brush, for the hell of it.
How did I GET HER? acted like a prick and sarcastic. At the same time I was charming. works like a charm.
If she was so "perfect", she would have had the self-esteem to realize that you were acting like a total moron and would have kicked you to the curb. A perfect girl is a healthy one, and any girl that deals with you being a scumbag does not have a healthy sense of self esteem. You're setting up a trap to bait girls with low self-esteem. The rest will avoid you like that plague that you are.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there were no players there would be no game. The world does not have to be like this, people make it this way. So hate the players: they have made the world the way it is today.
:yes:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now that statement just doesn't make sense.

Why hate the players, who are just instivenly playing the game that human evolution allows us to play, and that you are playing now.

Do you hate yourself?

The "game" isn't pimping or getting as many men or women, but the constant stuggle between men and women.

I don't know about you, but I don't want a women calling me 3-4 times a day, even when we ARE dating, so if I have a girl that likes me that much where she would want to show me how much she likes me by calling every 2 hours, she would insinvetiy reframe because she doesn't want to come off as being freaky, and I would look at her as being a potential stalker and would back away.

So in that case, there is a game, and thoose of you who don't admit it or don't up the level of your game have a while to go

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No fvcking ****.

Of course not all women want you.

Sometimes, women don't want you at all.

And you don't like users?

Here's a tip:

If it's not both blood-related to you and belonging to a younger generation, then don't spend a lot of money on it. I would hope that any women you want don't belong to either category.

Basically, don't spend lots of money on someone if they aren't your child or grandchild.

That'll filter out your users.

Ben

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
now that statement just doesn't make sense.

Why hate the players, who are just instivenly playing the game that human evolution allows us to play, and that you are playing now.
Why not hate them? And why not hate the 'game' too? Hate them both if you must, because they are all one and the same.

Technically speaking though, it does start from the player. The 'game' was never actually created by someone. It has always been there. It's just a matter of whether people started getting aware of it and whether they wanted to play it. Players have free will. They can choose to do what they do, or they can choose not to. Players choose to play the 'game', only because the rewards are pleasurable to them. For those that dislike these players, go ahead and hate the player. There really is no point in hating the game.

It's kinda like racism. There really is no point in hating racism because even if there were no racists in the whole world, the essence of racism will always be there. So people hate the racist people who choose to act and behave in a racist fashion. It's kinda weird if you were to hate racism but approve and tolerate racist people.