Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not all girls are sluts/monsters

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Its just we only deal with the bad types of girl that we see at clubs/parties which makes total sense. Unfortunately, they are increasing. The good ones seem to be only obtainable through social/hometown game. I would prefer to be settled with one woman instead of spinning plates, but I think that era has come to an end.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im glad i found a good one bro.. keep searching stay away from those places. theres some of them in college but most are taken

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By reading this forum and others like it one gets the idea that all women have some kind of personality disorder. I’ve dated and hung out with a lot of women, literally hundreds, and I don’t see this widespread epidemic of female personality disorder. It seems to me that the prevalent advice given men on picking up women is faulty and it only works on certain women – apparently the ones with personality disorders.

Also a lot of what is described as faulty women behavior is in actuality just a result of the girl not being into the guy.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who has ever said that? ..

To me this forum is about self improvement not only in game, but in life as well. This forum helps men who are going through tough times and are deciding not to be pushed around and take bullsh1t anymore from women.

Nobody tells YOU to do anything on this site. This is just a forum where guys can state their opinion on certain situations relating to woman or game or anything. No one is telling you to follow anyone advice, read it and process it however you'd like to.

Spinning plates is a preference , who is stopping you from settling with one girl? If you don't like this forum then why are you here?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all girls are sluts/monsters but most sluts/monsters are girls.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
They all have potential to become one though.

Then again, they have potential to be your dream girl.

Play your cards right.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't about thinking ALL girls are bad. It's about understanding the differences between men and women and shedding the misconceptions and idealizations you've had about women since a young age.
Basically, many guys who don't have much experience will think they found a "good girl" because they aren't used to the way girls withhold information and change over night. A girl never TOLD him about all the guys she's fvcked, therefore, in his unknowing mind, she hasn't fvcked a lot of guys.

Once you realize the nature of women, you start to understand how things are. You really shouldn't even hate a girl for being a slvt because you are too smart to let it affect you. You aren't fazed that the sweet girl in front of you was willingly gang banged by an entire frat house the night she lost her virginity.

The guys who say "all women are slvts" really don't get it. The guys who accuse people like us of saying "all women are slvts" also don't get it.
Those who do get it, understand female nature and know that it's best to assume she is like every girl until she proves herself different - which takes time.

I don't remember the exact expression, but it's like this: "a friend is someone who hasn't stabbed you in the back - yet."
The same ideas apply to dating, which is why you should be careful in a LTR.

A girl can be a "good girl" for as long as she needs to be. She can create an illusion to get what she wants. To believe that is how she'll be forever is pure ignorance. Maybe she will be great forever, but to believe she isn't capable of changing into a different person and leaving you stranded without a second thought is the sign of an inexperienced man.
You don't have to spin plates, but it sure helps reduce the odds of catching oneitis.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have stated before the girls I have seriously dated have treated me really well. There are some awesome girls out there. Being a ****y douche will make you bitter cause you will primarily deal with slut*****s.