"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

not able to make a decision

hungnan

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
There is this chick who is totally into me. She calls me all the time and emails me all the time and wants to spend one on one time with me. The thing is that she has a great body but an average face. Her personality seems kinda cool too.

Have you guys ever had a chick totally into you but you not completely interested? I know that if I start dating this girl seriously, a better chick will come along.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I can tell you right now, don't go after this girl if you're not totally into her. It just causes problems. Hold yourself back and wait until someone you really like comes along.

I personally have been involved with girls who I wasn't totally into, but just did it anyways. Bad news, especially if you're not into them. And, you're right, once you're with them, a better one will come along and you'll be kicking yourself, unless you're desperate.

Recently I had the same situation, a girl was throwing me all these hints that she was into me, totally blatant, and she was similar to the girl you describe, but I just acted like I didn't notice the signals, and she more or less stopped. She gave me her number twice, even though she knew I had it, without me even asking for it. I never called her.
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Screw her anyway. You don't need to get married :rolleyes:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you happen to feel horny when you're around her, then go after her. If you're not feeling horny, then don't waste time or try to force it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Unless you want all the attention that you're going to get from this girl after you sleep with her, I strongly recommend against doing anything. You can't be that desperate. Be patient, and you will find someone better, and when you do, you'll be free to act however you want because you don't have some psycho woman on your back..
 
Top