Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Not a nice guy but not quite a PUA yet. What to do?

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Right now it seems that I'm stuck in the middle between AFC and a Jerk. I might actually be more on the side of a jerk though.

See, when I first started my job a year ago I was a hudge AFC. I would completely supplicate to all the girls, always do things for them on command, etc. Then halfway through working there I found this site and started my journey to become a PUA. The werid thing is I always got called cute by the girls for being so polite and treating them like queens. Since I started improving myself though and becoming more of a man, I don't get that anymore. I feel like I'm kind of "out there" right now. I'm not this super polite, gulible kid anymore, but I'm not quite a man either.
Lately, I've felt like a bit of a jerk. I've been treating the HB9 at my work pretty bad. At first she loved it, but it seems to be getting old now. See, I'm not really after her because it's too late, but I still see her 3-4 times a week and so I flirt and try out new stuff on her.

Also, there's about 4-5 people that go do stuff outside of work together(clubbing, bar, etc...) and just like in high school (we're all 20 at my work) I still don't get invited. I'm known as a big joker so I don't get whats going on. One thing I have noticed is that its the hot girls and hot guys that socialize outside of work. It's like they are drawn together. Damn aristocracy!


Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone else is in this territory right now and if they have any advice to help to get out of it.


Thanks,
Yung
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
It's only really the girls that are starting to think I'm a bit of a jerk. But I'm mostly known as a big joker I'd say.
 

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Maybe being a big joker has turned you into seeming desperate for attention. I used to be the same way and always try to make people laugh. You lose respect that way. It's important to show your personality but direct conversations without actually doing the talking by asking open ended questions. I've loosened up and do my own thing but I notice everyone I communicate with in my environments, end up following me around. I've gotten more respect as a jerk rather than a joker. Messed up huh? You don't have to be anything, just apply some of the principles here and there and follow your own agenda. Out...
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Forgiveness

Someyoungguy, maybe you need to think real hard about yourself and your past and ask yourself why you are so mean. Where there any occurrences in the past that made you treat people the way you do now? Maybe you have some forgiving to do, because I know that I was in your shoes when I finally snapped. I had been an AFC and I became a jerk after this one girl July pulled away from me when I tried to kiss her. I think your position is normal in the road to a DJ but now it's time to move on.

Make sure you aren’t just some angry youngguy taking your anger out on people because we can see through that. I say you read the second article in the DJ bible about being a man. Remember don't worry you are still learning.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top