"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Not a Game's BOOT CAMP X

Not a Game

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
bay area.ca.usa
Exercise 1

Damn that wasn't easy at all.

I went to the mall, which was packed. I went in blazing with eye contact, thinking it would be simple to maintain, but it wasn't.

The main thing was that I felt like some sort of ******* giving strangers eye contact. There were a lot of cute girls, but they must have been in high school. Being 23, I felt like a perv giving them eye contact.

For some reason, after a while, it was tough to find people to get eye contact with. Most people were ignoring me. Maybe they were too busy doing their Christmas shopping or something.

Either way, this was not easy at all. I don't feel anywhere near the point where I can be comfortable giving strong EC and cracking a "genuine smile". I'm gonna sleep on it and hopefully I'll develop some more confidence for my second session.

I tell you what though, it did provide a lot of motivation to improve myself and keep going.

-Not a Game
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Not a Game

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
bay area.ca.usa
Exercise 1 Day 2

I went for a second 1 hour Eye Contact session. This one was was way better.

I went to the same mall. I wanted to get my eyebrows waxed (Metrosexual I know, but I needed it), and wanted to do the EC exercise after getting all cleaned up.

Well, I went to the salon and the lady said that she was booked for the night, and couldn't bring me in until tomorrow. I felt discouraged to do the EC exercise after that. I didn't want to go home though, so I thought I'd go check out Foot Locker for some exercise shoes.

Was going up the escalator and looked to my left, and I caught a pretty cute girl looking at me as she was going down. I dressed sexier this time than last time, and I know I looked better overall because I've been taking care of my skin and my body. That gave me motivation to go on.

So, I went about the mall doing tons of EC to anyone that walked by. It was incredible how confident I was this time around. I didn't care this time if I got EC back or not. I got good EC going with a few cute girls too. Man, it felt damn good! I really felt like I was making progress. At the calendar store, the chick at the counter flirted with me a bit. Good stuff.

While walking up and down the mall, I checked out a few of my favorite stores too, looking at clothes, shoes, video games, etc. It made the exercise go by much smoother and more enjoyable.

So, I got done with that. Now I gotta say 50 "Hello"s. It's going to be rough at first, but hopefully I'll adapt like I did with this exercise.

Till then,
NAG
 
Top