Nose rings!!! Hideous.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Poonstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, they are terrible.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Desdinova

Reaction score
The ones that go to the side or are a stud don't bother me. The ones that are in the middle like a damn bull turn me off. From a distance, they look like they have snot dripping from their nose.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Banned
Reaction score
They turn me off entirely, nose rings are common in sluts, aggressive feminists and lesbians.
Think it's because that type are trying to do the punk rock thing now so that some of the cool rubs off on them, which was not about their nonsense to begin with. Very much doubt they even know, or would like the content of something like "never mind the bollocks" at all.

But I'm into the gothic type. Nose piercings can be attractive. The one in the middle of the nose like a cow is not my cup of tea though.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos, nose rings, piercings and old pieces of iron...as if they didnt screw themselves up enough with their high body count.

Apparently looking like many others around them make them feel special.