Nose ring

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
I dont intent to go the OLD way seens like where all the crazy one go
Hah, this is where it gets scary man! See, you reason that girls on OLD are crazy and "the rest of them" are normal. But I think "the rest of them" don't exist! All girls are on OLD man! I bet you, every fvcking girl you see in your daily life, you can find her on Tinder too! Which means that Tinder is a representation of all women... So if most women on Tinder are crazy, that means most women in real life are crazy too. There is no distinction, they are all on there...

Danger

Master Don Juan
I wonder if this can sometime be interpreted as a red flag.

Was reading that tatoos is a red flag but im seeing more and more women with tatoos

Was prob a red flag before but its a bit of a trend now. Funny to see so.many women proud of their ugly tatoos, i wont turn down a women with it but to me its not attractive.
It doesn't weaken the strength of the red flag indicator.

Perhaps it is because more women are becoming unworthy of investment?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Now that i think about it, i thinkthat its not that they own a motorcycle the problem, its about the validation they want to get from it.

Same with tatoos, education , nose ring etc
Its like they say look at me, look at me i drive a bike make lots of $$$ etc.

That attention seeking the red flag
I think it has more to do with their personality. Mommy and daddy always oppressed them, now they are grownup and want to prove that they can do anything they like. And they have an urge to seek freedom, driving a motrocycle gives a feeling of freedom, makes them feel like they are "independent".

Same goes for the habit of travelling. Noticed how many girls have this habit nowadays? Not just going on vacation once or twice a year, no...they go 20 times a year, some go every other weekend on a trip to wherever. It's a sign of emotional instability. They had a fvcked up childhood and want to get away from it, they want to get away from all the emotional problems they have inside. Which is what most people do, everyone tries to run away from their emotional problems, the feelings of emptiness inside, the feelings of insecurity, feelings of lack of confidence etc. So they try to run away from it all, and this manifests in LITERALLY going away to some far away place.

Also, like with the mortocycle driving, it gives a feeling of empowerment. See, I can handle myself when I'm far from my own safe environment, blah blah.

All very natural things to do for a human being, actually. But nevertheless, the facts are simple: girls with these habits had a disruptive, kinda pathological upbringing and they've developed emotional problems from it. That's the conclusion when you meet a girl who drives motorcycles and goes on vacation 30 times a year.

lamath

Master Don Juan
I think it has more to do with their personality. Mommy and daddy always oppressed them, now they are grownup and want to prove that they can do anything they like. And they have an urge to seek freedom, driving a motrocycle gives a feeling of freedom, makes them feel like they are "independent".

Same goes for the habit of travelling. Noticed how many girls have this habit nowadays? Not just going on vacation once or twice a year, no...they go 20 times a year, some go every other weekend on a trip to wherever. It's a sign of emotional instability. They had a fvcked up childhood and want to get away from it, they want to get away from all the emotional problems they have inside. Which is what most people do, everyone tries to run away from their emotional problems, the feelings of emptiness inside, the feelings of insecurity, feelings of lack of confidence etc. So they try to run away from it all, and this manifests in LITERALLY going away to some far away place.

Also, like with the mortocycle driving, it gives a feeling of empowerment. See, I can handle myself when I'm far from my own safe environment, blah blah.

All very natural things to do for a human being, actually. But nevertheless, the facts are simple: girls with these habits had a disruptive, kinda pathological upbringing and they've developed emotional problems from it. That's the conclusion when you meet a girl who drives motorcycles and goes on vacation 30 times a year.
Good post
An other trend we see more and more women going on trip all the time
I agree with all of it
Its an eye opener on many things.
But again i think a women can be independant
Without it being a red flag and best way to spot it its how they go about it, if you see that they want to get attention from it, show case signs of a huge redflag.
Again ez to see on social.media OLD

Crazy how women dont notice how unattractive it make them look.
Unattractive to the type of men they want anyway.
Smart man see it for what it is

lamath

Master Don Juan
It doesn't weaken the strength of the red flag indicator.

Perhaps it is because more women are becoming unworthy of investment?
Unworthiness seems to grow with age (and i dont mean look wise) and their men count.

I think that after a certain age, the only unjaded women are the one coming out of a long ltr.
Usualy lower count andnit make a difference

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Unworthiness seems to grow with age (and i dont mean look wise) and their men count.

I think that after a certain age, the only unjaded women are the one coming out of a long ltr.
Usualy lower count andnit make a difference
Count if sexual partners is one of the only clear cut indicators for future behavior. The less partners, the more likely to pair bond (and quicker). The more partners the harder it is in every single stage of a relationship.

The hard part is a woman will never tell you how many people she has ****ed. You must pay special attention to her actions, they will tell you. Experienced men pick up on these actions exceptionally well, and can tell very early on if it’s time to eject or not.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Count if sexual partners is one of the only clear cut indicators for future behavior. The less partners, the more likely to pair bond (and quicker). The more partners the harder it is in every single stage of a relationship.

The hard part is a woman will never tell you how many people she has ****ed. You must pay special attention to her actions, they will tell you. Experienced men pick up on these actions exceptionally well, and can tell very early on if it’s time to eject or not.
In a way thats why women recently out of a relationship is often better or younger women.

At my age 38 i feel like.my best bet is women getting out of long ltr without kids .
I look younger than my age and i know i can score.much younger but id have to go real young to get low count unless LTR.

I wonder what signs a man can use to spot jaded women.

Party too much
Lots of orbiters ?
Whats else?

Danger

Master Don Juan
Good for you danger.
And good for you for taking the slutty crazy ones. I'll be sure to leave them for you.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
I can handle all types of women.

They all end up doing what Spaz wants.
When you finally get bored with quantity you will filter out the $hit ones.

Danger

Master Don Juan
If a man can't inspire and take a leadership role with a particular woman, then he should filter her out.
Some people are worth leading. Some are not.

The same goes for women. Don't waste your time on $hit women.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Under my sphere of influence, ur $hit women becomes great women.
No amount of influence makes a fat slutty girl worth much to me.

If fat, ugly, slutty, crazy women are your cup of tea, all power to you!

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
The topic is about ring and tattooed women.

Nevertheless I lead all type of women in real life. It's easy for me.

And I can understand why its hard for you.
I am referring to all women. But the same rules apply to the nasty looking women you are talking about.

I understand why you hate me. I don't need to settle for the trash women you like and you are jealous of it.

Maybe it's because you are too feminine what with your women's intuition and all.

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
No need to get emotional and then disgrace yourself further into delusions.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Angry again are we?

I was disgusted by a girl working at the 7-11 today. She had one of those nasty bull rings in her nose and a half shaved head.

She's not for me but sounds like she is a good target for your low SMV. Want the address? All of these girls are worth leading to you, aren't they?