Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next weekend there was springtide, which equals tons of hotties on the same beach. I meet up with some friends and have fun, play some football.
This one friend of mine that has moved away now, that was into changing himself joined me on some lovesearching. This guy is cool, but hes not so confident, due to being self-concious and fat. But he's a really chill guy. He has like a bass voice and prefers to speak low.
So we walk around with not so much success. We nearly don't approach at all. However I see someone taking a picture. I run up to them and take pictures with them. I'm now confident in doing this - you guys seeing the blueprint will understand the dynamics going on here. From now on I take pictures with everyone that is taking pictures. it didn't go anywhere from there tho. I picked this small chick up and stuff, carried her around.
My friend actually approached this 5set of chicks, where one was really hot. They acted *****y and almost ignored him. I walked up to them after he left and spoke to them. "Hi, whats up?" , "Hey.. Who are you?" Me: "I'm NorwegianDJ, I'm awesome!" *****y9: "So is your name NorwegianDJ or awesome?" Me: "Both, it's my middle name." I left there, I just turned around, ran and took a picture with 2 chicks.
I took a small step in the direction of cold-approaching. Also I'm confident about taking pictures with strangers.

The same evening there's a party. I'm not really gonna bother going in depth here. It was fun, I started of being self-concious and stuff. No friends etc. I eventually draw state by dancing with some guys. It's quite easy to make friends, trouble is finding them again. I don't quite hit state, but I'm in a semistate. I walk around the area, talking to people. Got 5 numbers, including the beach. And for you lookfags (even though I believe it is a factor), this skinny, average looking guy I know from my gym laid 2 chicks at that party.

So I thought giving bulletpoints of my life to this point would be most descriptive. Not only that, but it helps me to reach a core-essence on myself, so here it is. I mostly included parties, because that is where I made the most progress. It is fully possible to do the same outside of them, it's just that I apparently had to hit state before I took necessary action. I suppose that's one of the reasons I'm comfortable at parties.

Don't ever believe that it has to take years to reach the level I am on. I'm not saying it's an advanced level or anything. If I were to say it myself, I would say that I have the experience and results of a novice, but the knowledge of an intermediate.

JerryFl08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspirational stuff man.. I've absorbed alot of this stuff for the past 2 years but never really went out and tried it..(slap to the face!) I did get to fck 2 chicks but they were girls i already knew and they're like hb5-6's..

What i hate that i learned here is the whole don't try attitude. For example, there's this girl in my art class (i'm a freshman in college) who is cute, not the best but still cute nonetheless that has showed IOI's. And so I'm just sitting there like if i don't care, i do talk with her sometimes though. But i never really escalate to at least get her number. I keep hoping that she'll just give it to me..

I know that's got to change though, and I should just go for the number, we only have like 3 days of class left... Rejection is better than Regret..

And yea i'm one of those guys you mentioned that's like fake.. I just recently noticed that.. :/ I tend to just feel good off of validation.. fkin stupid i know..

I'm also watching the RSD blueprint decoded. Gotta improve and get rid of the validation bull****.. I just got to DVD 3

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Speak, your story is great, It's very inspirational. MrP, I can't remember reading any story of yours - I recommend to write one, I think it sorta takes a little burden off and stuff. I can't quite grasp what Tyler means yet, but it's about acceptance. Accept yourself (++) and you will achieve the self-esteem again. Tolle talks about acceptance and surrender. Anyway, this is kinda the same, some it's good.

As for Jerry, you are right, it's all about being a man of action. Go get that chick!
The don't try attitude is common, it's not something brought up from SS. It's human nature, due to it being unnecessary for survival. We are ok in our current possition, so it takes some activation energy to get off. Remember, you are NOT YOUR MIND. You can take control over the situation and snap into a new state as you please. I hate if I let my feelings control me or something like that. Just snap out of it, take control.
Oh and don't wait untill the last day or anything. Waiting to the last moment has almost always resulted in failure for me.
And I'm describing that when I said fake. This guy pretends to be nice to you, to later tell everybody what you told him. He lives off social proof and validations. The validation part is true for 95% of people today though.
The blueprint is great. I'm sad that I finished it. It really got good for me at like DVD 14.

EDIT

I wanted to post these pictures here.

This one is from Alex's blog. A = attraction, HV = High value, E= emotions. HV is a broad term for everything that is attractive really. I shouldn't need to explain it. 8 thingy = infinite range (good and bad)
http://img32.imageshack.us/i/38a6938a.jpg/

This is the indifference threshold, which is talked a tiny bit about in the blueprint.
http://img802.imageshack.us/i/b6oin6.jpg/

A drawing showing how Alex believes the ego works. It's quite accurate.
http://img571.imageshack.us/i/e921227a.jpg/

And finally this was taken by one of my older brothers. It's a really long story. The reason I'm posting this is that he has achieved something that we all strive for. He's genuinely happy, all the time. He lives in the moment, currently in Ibiza. Dresses and does as he pleases. However how he got there is a different story. To make it short, he has had a kinda troublesome life. Not many years ago, he crashed his motorcycle and injured himself badly. I think he talked about seeing the white light. Tolle talks about this, and how many people that have near death experiences end up living in the Now and having a great life. All that happens from this point is covered in his book.
He later visited this temple. It's here it gets dodgy. He was with his friends and other people. He says he "disappeared" from the physical world. He saw a portal and stepped through it. He returned to the physical world and was completely fine. His injuries was gone.
He then explains how he started shining. A bright light emitting from his body, for months. Tolle talks about this too, but it's an illusion or something. Like when you reach that self-esteem, you feel like you emmitt light. So he now believes he is a hindu god and stuff. He's not a lunatic or anything, he just keeps talking about the energy fields and stuff. He's also a DJ (as in disc jockey).
I felt like I should share that. He took this picture a few days ago.
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/14856417158602286556710.jpg/

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an approach machine

Alright, where should I start? It was a great party! Big house, in a quite dodgy neightborhood. About 500 people, lasted from 7-12:30.

Got there at 7, about 70 people there and it was kinda dead. I start talking to a group of guys that's there. Introduce myself and sh1t. I was kinda in my head at this point, or you could call it stiffled. I keep talking to the guys, because I find that much easier than talking to the chicks. A fine HB 8 came over, and I got to know her a bit. I tell her and my friend that I met there that I'm gonna approach these 3 chicks. I ask what their names are, and say "Let's see how embaressing this can be."
So I walk up to them from behind and freak them out by screaming "Nicole!!! I love you!" They are kinda wierded out and it's a blow out. I didn't care at all. I turned around and laughted my ass off. This set the tone for the rest of the night.

Later I meet my friend Sherminator, and some other people from my school. There was 3 girls from my school there, but I can't find the motivation to hit on them really. I take a shot of glory (first shot in my life), and I can feel the confidence surge through me. It's all in your head you know. So I tell my friend Sarah that we are gonna approach chicks and make some friends. We approach a 5set with some average to nice chicks. It runs well, because she managed to open really good, which I didn't. I said "let's talk to them!" and pointed at them saying "You guys seem nice." Set is just half-open when she chimes in with "we're from *SCHOOL* and don't know anyone here, so we're getting to know people." Ching! We're in. We talk for a good 5 minutes. During this time I go for hugs, handshakes, grab random people and put them in the middle of our circle etc. It's all good fun. I grab my friend Sherminator and we eject from the set so we can approach more chicks. Sherminator isn't a DJ or anything, but he's really decent. Everyone knows him because he hosted the first party of this kind.

I tell him that we're a gay couple and i lock arms with him. We approach A LOT of chicks. No set really sticks in my mind. I had 0 outcome dependence. Like 0. I open with everything from "WE ARE GAY! We're married!" Go for hug etc, saying it's all good, we're gay. My favourite opener was yelling "I LOVE YOU!" and going from there. It didn't really work well, haha. Some girls, a few hot ones looked really sad when their friends dragged them away. I had 2 more shots by this time.
We keep walking around the party, opening sets left and right. Sherminator has a camera, so we take tons of pictures with chicks. We run out of batteries and change batteries, and we filled up the memorystick. We continue with out thing, we get to know tons of people. People come talk to us, because they remember me. I just remember that I've seen them before, I suck at remembering names. I don't give a damn about the outcome. Most of our interactions involve some high energy opening, most often being me telling a chick how I love her. We might talk for a minute about boring stuff, sherminator handled most of this. I couldn't really make myself care. We then either prematurely ejected or they left us, which is when I often said how she was the love of my life, and yelling that I love her, and we will meet again.

We visit the dancefloor a few times, I don't like it so much. I'm not good at getting girls into grind mode, neither am I a good dancer. However, sometimes dancing is a great state booster. I dance mostly in small groups. When I dance with a chick, they often took my hands and carefully took them off her body, this happened outside the dancefloor too. One set that sticks in my mind is a 2set on the dancefloor. I dance with this group of people, where I know 2 of them. I see these 2 HB 8's and I go up to them. I tell one of them that I love her. And I soon proceed to go onto one knee and proposing. People laughted their ass off and gave me some high fives.

Outside again, we realize that almost all the hot chicks are taken! I kinda panic and say that we must get some action, NOW. We continue doing our thing, but talking a bit more to people, and more guys. I notice that if I stay in a set, especially with a guy for more than a few minutes, then I feel that I HAVE to move.
Not really much that sticks in my head. I remember thinking that I have 0 game. Because girls simply didn't respond as I felt they should. I have something to work on. Suddenly it felt like a lot of people had good game there. Can't remember much more. I leave the party at 11:30. This chick that wanted to fvck me gets disappointed that I have to leave, and I can't get the motivation to game her. I simply don't go for anything that is below my standards, and there weren't so many hot chicks at that party. Atleast there were a lot of decent looking ones.

I piggyback on one of my friends and take a ride home with 3 friends. When I get to my estate I see a 2set standing outside. I open them with saying "I didn't know there were chicks in my estate." They open up easily and we start talking. I find out that they don't like there, but we have some common friends that do. I get their numbers and walk home.

Positives:
-Approached a lot of people and got to know a lot of people (social proof).
-0 outcome dependence
-about 70/30 in my head in the beginning, and about 15/85 while approaching.
-Got about 100 hugs and stuff. I like to tease girls about them giving sloppy hugs/handshakes. It works well sometimes, I guess I'll have to calibrate when to use it.
-Sherminator thinks I'm a god. That's all I can think of now.. I learned a lot.
Negatives:
-0 outcome dependence. I need an outcome too.
-Kino was good, but could be better. Girls were at times weirded out when I went straight for hugs and some refused.
-State depended on external factors, so it fluxuated a bit.
-Dependent on alcohol to get a more stable, higher state.
-Only got 1 kiss, from a 5-6, so I didn't have the motivation to pursue.
Definately learned a lot. Know tons of new people, so I hope that my social life will improve as a result. And other stuff.

EDIT ---------
Now that my head is clearer, I can recall some stuff that I forgot.
I didn't completely hit state, if I did, it was only on high points. It fluxuated a lot, but it resided just below where I'd like it to be.
And I didn't try out thumbwar or slaps. I completely forgot. Not the highfive teq either. I did do some spinhugs, they worked nicely, as long as you calibrate them.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good dedication bro, i like how you set your goals and the route you are using to get there. I am actually suprised, you seem quite ahead for your age. Remember to keep your passions and school priotrised over the girls though, because if you get those right, it will make EVERYTHING a lot easier in life.

At the moment i just think you need to push yourself out of your comfort zone socially and the girls will come anyway, so don't worry about getting laid just yet. Work on the core, how to attract and lastly just have a lot of fun.

Keep the determination up bro.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. DJ_Hero, you're right. However I disagree on the babysteps, I'm going all in :D I mean, why not? What's the worst case scenario? As for the I love you's.. It can work really well, it's just that this has to be the most uncalibrated night of my life. And I did get outcome dependent, but it disappeared after a few sets. Appeared again from time to time. I have to work on my "game". It's not tight at all. At times it is really thight, but last night I was sloppy with the kino, intent was obvious, but my actions were not following my intent. Eye contact was way off. It will be worked on.

rushing dude 123 said:
Good dedication bro, i like how you set your goals and the route you are using to get there. I am actually suprised, you seem quite ahead for your age. Remember to keep your passions and school priotrised over the girls though, because if you get those right, it will make EVERYTHING a lot easier in life.

At the moment i just think you need to push yourself out of your comfort zone socially and the girls will come anyway, so don't worry about getting laid just yet. Work on the core, how to attract and lastly just have a lot of fun.

Keep the determination up bro.
Thanks man, spoken from someone with experience.
You are definately right. I have to push my comfort-zone and take action. But most importantly, work on my character. However, getting chicks is also working on several parts of my character.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this and thought it was very good. I've also found some new material to dive into! Finally I can do something productive when I find myself bull****ting around! I will link you guys soon, I just gotta download myself :D

Success, Wealth, Happiness – 21 Simple Steps to Have it ALL

“You” Laws:

1. Remain in the present moment. Future and past should only come up when absolutely necessary.

2. Live life passionately. If you are in a dead-end job or just unhappy, search out your life’s passion.

3. Be grateful for everything. Every heart beat is a gift. Realize how lucky we are to be alive.

4. An energy level higher than that of those around you is contagious.

5. Give your energy willingly to everyone. It is drawn from a limitless source.

6. If your energy does drop, everything will be alright. Those people who you gave energy to will return the favor.

7. Your emotional state is independent of external factors. We learned at an early age to look at the world to show us how to feel. I am reminded of a child who scrapes his knee and looks around to see if anyone will comfort him if he were to start crying, if no one is around he will get up and keep playing.

8. Truthfully speak your mind. No matter what emotional response you have at first. Over time your truthful thoughts will erode from societal input. Your thoughts will become more positive and beneficial.

9. Be comfortable touching others. Touch others more. Be aware of how others enjoy your touch.

10. Be happy with yourself as you are now. There is no other time other than this eternal Now to be happy.

11. Strive towards perfection. Set lofty goals and do right action every day towards those goals.

12. Be empathetic, then rise. Sometimes people want you to feel their pain. Sacrifice your good vibes for them, then pull them up with you back to your previous state.

13. A positive mind is very powerful. There are times for negativity, but those times are rare.

14. Never give up on or condemn another person. They may not be aware they are hurting you. Forgive so you may be forgiven.

15. Failure is another step towards success. Don’t let failures slow you down. If they do, then this is what I do: I envision myself in old age looking back and laughing at how many failures led to my great successes.

16. Stop comparing yourself to others. We are each on our own path.

17. Understand other opinions. Rather than sticking to your point of view, people will enjoy your vibe much more if you don?t argue your opinion to be ‘Right’ and not ‘Wrong’. It is win-win.

18. Have faith that your good vibes are flowing into those around you and lifting them.

19. Meditate or use another centering ritual. Rituals have been very vital to humanity.

20. Drink water frequently. Divide your body weight in two, that is the number of fluid ounces of water you need daily.

21. Keep your body fit and healthy by exercising and eating right.

~
Universal Laws

1. No one wants disrespect.

2. We all are pursuing our own version of happiness.

3. Remember, everyone is on their own path with their own goals.

4. Good vibes resonate and amplify with other good vibes exponentially.

5. The world will be a better place when we leave it than when we found it.

6. We all want to be rich and powerful, but few can rise up. Be happy regardless of your status.

7. Life is abundant. Money, love, and joy can all be yours in excess.

8. Work hard to improve the world around you. It will return the favor.

9. The universe is naturally a happy, good place.

10. Do not fear death. Life is inescapably eternal

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLIDAY THIS FRIDAY! WHOOO YEAH :D
Untill 19th of january. YEAH!!

Alright, my head hurts a little.. Probably dehydrated. Not much to update, I've forgot to mention some details on the party, which I'll add when I remember them. Also I've been gaming some chicks from the party on facebook. I'm quite good at "facebook gaming". I said I was gonna post some stuff here, so here you go:

So this HB 7-8 posts this as her status, and I immediately comment on it. So her:
I have never wanted someone so bad, the way I have wanted you ♥
Me: I know i said I love you and stuff, but let's take it slow babe
I think i might've said that I loved her at the party.

There's this other chick that I kinda like, I've met her at 2 parties AND springtide. Quite random. She's gotten prettier lately, so I'm giving her a shot. She's like 7-8.
So She puts up this pic of me and her from the party. Not a major IOI, due to a friend of her asking her to put up one of her new hair. So here is what goes down:

3 people like this.
Random girl: And who might this boy be?:) ur bf perhaps?
Me: Not exactly. We're married. We've been for 7 years. And we have a son, he's awesome.
Her: Wedding was great, sorry i didn't invite you Random chick. our son is awesome : )
Me: Yeah, he's almost as awesome as me. Our wedding was in Norway though, don't you remember?
Her: almost as awesome as you. i do remember now :) beautiful wedding, even better honeymoon
Random chick: Wow im not even guna ask saff and luv ur hair btw:)
Me: Yes, don't ask, it's a secret. It's like underground stuff, like in hollywood movies. Honeymoon was chill. Oh, and it's our aniversary this friday honey.
Her: This friday? I cannot believe 7 years has gone so fast love. Thanks E :)

After this I went for the close and said that this big party this friday was organized for our aniversary, so I'll see if I'm able to go.
That's all I got at the moment, I might add stuff as they happen too. I like to go into roles and just mess around.

ALSO, this is a texting example done by Constantine. I just love it, so I'm putting it here.

Me "The test results came back, the baby's yours, what are we going to do?"
HB "lies. I know you were on birthcontrole"
Me "Yeah. but secretly deep down inside I want to bear your children. all 54 of them"
HB "haha hell if you cary them i dont care"
Me "haha lets get down to business! what are you wearing?"
HB "haha thats a little too forward"
Me "Oops I forgot that we need a proper courtship first. do you like poetry?"
HB "sometimes"
Me "roses are red, vioelts are blue, ** HB name ** is mine, because I know how to get her drunk off of wine. and oh yeah she is really fine"
HB "hahahah"

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, I always have something to write about, but then I forget it. I always forget things I consider rambling about in my journal.
Currently I'm waiting for Tim's Flawless Natural to finish downloading, 72%.. you can get it here --> http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4319130/RSD_Flawless_Natural
If you've got the money, please buy it, god damn it. RSD really deserves some money for their amazing work. I'm gonna pay them when I get older.
I'm also rewatching the blueprint a bit, good stuff. Something I didn't mention was that I was (really) dependent on my friend. So I would lose state when he wasn't around, and I would go find him. I didn't approach many chicks without him, or other people with me. I need to go do stuff alone too, or atleast be fine when I lose my friends at a party.

I gotta eat more food. I've been eating too little lately. I try to eat up to 6 times a day. Currently I'm eating about every 2:30-3 hours. Nuts, milk, bananas and dinner mostly. I'm trying to eat healthy. I very rarely have sodas and other unhealthy stuff. It's just not worth it. Something that pisses me off is that they add trans-fat to the milk here. 0.1g per 100 ml. It's not much, but it's too much. I heard every 2% increase in trans-fat uptake will increase your chance of heart disseases by 33%. I'm assuming this is compared to recommended intake, so that would be like every 1.5g. Poor you guys in the states. I hear that your food is horrible, processed and stuff. A true fact is that by 2020(?), maybe 2040, correct my dates please. About 50% of americans are gonna have type-2 diabetes, due to way too much fructose intake. Corn syrup. Enough about that.

I'm considering putting up some pictures of me, dunno why. Kinda makes this thing more personal I suppose. Maybe I'll just put in pictures or videoes from parties and stuff. We'll see.

I found out yesterday that I'm going away from friday-tuesday. Shame. I'm going to some beach with another family, they are really cool, so it'll be fun. However I had to cancel my aniversary so I posted this comment:

Me: Arhhh, I'm going away from friday till tuesday. *PARTY* (aniversary) is gonna suck without me :D
I can't come to this aniversary either hon, sorry for letting you down 5 1/2 times. We'll make plans another time. REMEMBER TO BUY ME PRESENTS!!! x

Randomness for the win. I'll put an other one in here too, why not. So this chick from Norway commented on my status, she's a really cool girl by the way. So here's what goes down. It's pure fun from my part, not any pick-up.

Cutting to the case.
Her: baby I like iiiiit :)
Me: Of course you do, it's me :D
And yeah, you are one unique babe yourself.
Her: ntaa, u're too cute!
Me: You know I prefer to think of cute as an insult
Her: I totally meant macho.. u're too macho!
Me: Haha, you're great, really. You are also very macho yourself :)
Her: Don't quite know if I should take that as a compliment, but okey, thank you♥
Me: you are very welcome, good sir. Haha. You're also kinda cute too. :D ♥
Her: Something about me being macho.

I think you could analyze it for different aspects of game, but I'm not gonna bother right now. I think that's it. I'm gonna go answer some posts now.. maybe. Not sure if I have many posts left. And yeah, I'm bored.
/Rambling session over.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero, yea, I'm aware of my insane use of compliments in that last example. As I said, I'm not gaming her, and I did what I felt like at the moment. Not that it was really well played off at all. I don't you analyzing it at all

MrP, VERY TRUE. There is so much SH!T out there on picking up women. Take the advertisings here on SS as an example. The really good information is limited, and often free. However, the RSD stuff just blends it all together and is worth all the money.

I'm considering doing a few posts from time to time about some of my average days. Just to mix it up and write down different stuff.

So this is today. 9th of December.
I wake up at 6:45, hit up SS and see if there are any cool updates. I then eat my breakfast, consisting of stuff I have no idea what it's called in english. I have some fresh orange juice (Cause I'm healthy and fructose fills up liver glycose blahblah), a glass of milk, multivitamins for men, 1000mg Vitamin C, 1000mg Calcium and some Omega 3+6. I'm Fvcking healthy! :D
Leave for school soon after, taking a small bus. School starts at 8:10, untill then I've been jamming on my guitar and talking to a few guys in my class. We proceed to have this house competition thingy, which turns out to be quite fun. I get on a team with 2 guys in my grade, and we're pretty much the dumbest/most hilarious people there. Not that I'm dumb, but I don't know stuff that I believe is irrelevant. We have a quiz, and we have no idea of the answers to about 80% of the questions, so we just bullsh1t around and have INSANE fun. It was soo fun. It would be questions like "factor 6xin the power of 2 + 5x -2", I have no idea really. We end up writing Voldemort in the power of 2.
The rest of the school day is pretty normal. I catch a ride home with 2 friends to mine @ 12, because we're not doing anything in school. Holiday starts tomorrow, god IM SO HYPED! I happen to leave without signing out, which people kinda freaked out about recently. I also find out that I were supposed to play a concert... WTF.

I get home and do my regular shizz. Take a glass (like a frikkin huge glass) of milk, cashews and a banana, and sit down by my laptop. Check out the internetz, and watch an hour of Flawless Natural. Good stuff.
I eat again and go to the gym 1 hour later, about 3:20.

When coming to the gym I was still a bit sore in my quads, due to squatting and supersetting on saturday, hence why I delayed my workout untill today.
I warm up on the stationary bike for ~5 minutes, and then proceed to the squat rack. I do my 2 warmup-sets with a combined 48kgs and I think I did a bit over 8 reps. I do 4 core-sets which should be down to 1 rep, but I do down to 3-5 reps. I end up taking 5 reps with 68kgs. Form is really important when doing squats. Squats is your main excercise when gaining muscle. When you're done with a set, you just wanna go to sleep, you're so tired. I do 1 burnout set with 43 kgs. Normally I have a 3/0/1 tempo, where 3 is eccentric (negative) movement. On burnout sets I have more of an 1-2/0/1 tempo, with 6-12 reps. I do a superset on the quad machine thingy, with 35 kgs on, focusing on doing full range of motion, and pushing on the top. After this I do stiff-legged deadlifts, which I personally don't like. I'm getting the hang of it though. However I feel that I'm doing something wrong + I don't feel it as much in my hamstrings as I would prefer, and I don't have strong enough grip for high weights. Maybe I do. I just do 4 sets of this, due to me not seeing the point. It was all with 58 kgs. I immediately superset on the leg-curl machine with 45 kg, which will be upped to 50 on next workout. I then do strip-sets on the calf-machine. Going from 35-50-35. Focusing on FULL range of motion and pressing on the end. I would now usually do crunches with 10kgs of extra weight, but I superset it with bicep curls. I do 17 reps of crunches, then 10 kg dumbells. Repeat. Repeat, but add superset with Z-bar, repeat. I did this due to not being able to do my workout on sunday, so I tried to be more effective. Hope this helped MrP :D

I find out that I've forgotten my phone at home, so I shower and leave. There's 2 km to my house from here, so it's not long. I chat with the parking guard and start walking. It's really hot, so I end up walking without my shirt on.
When I get home, we've been visited by my older brother and his family. I take the two kids and jump in the pool. Those bastards almost drown me, I suck at swimming.
Eat dinner with aspargus (which actually increases testosterone levels :D), NORWEGIAN salmon and rice. I add a glass of milk and take some nuts.
After this I go ramble on SS, watch Flawless natural and mess around on facebook. I now find out that the school is mad at me for leaving without signing out, and apparently I were supposed to play a concert. My teacher emailed my parents and was pissed off. She never told me, and that b1tch is gonna hear it tomorrow.. which I'm also supposed to play a concert. Spontaneus concerts for the win.
And yeah, here I am typing this to do something usefull with my time, I actually enjoy typing here, I'm typing much faster on SS than I would anywhere else. FVCK... I gotta do my norwegian school thingy before going to bed.. Nah.
I'm not this irresponsible though, this day is just a bad example :)

I'll be back tomorrow morning and on Tuesday, till then, GO BEASTING! :D
I'm feeling very immature in this post :)
Cheers

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will

I will be subscriping this stuff, since some of the things you post are great stuff

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Did you write anything for the ideal woman part in Flawless Natural? I'd be interested to hear what you wrote.
No, I didn't, but I will soon.
I've completely lost my mood for writing, we'll see how long it lasts.
So a quick summary would be: We went to a windy beach for 4 days with 2 other families. Cool people. Didn't do too much, but it was fun. Met some people that we called "the aliens", cause they lived in a house that looked like a spaceship (more like a mushroom really). 3 guys and 1 chick. Chick looked hot in the distance, so when I saw them, I jumped of the roof and onto the sanddunes and got to know them.
One of them was a really cool fat guy, we figured that we had A LOT on common. However, he didn't like aproaching strangers. I saw like.. 3 hotties, no success. My fault. I just yelled like "Happy birthday" and didn't do much more. I suppose it's cause of 2 things: Fear of rejection maybe and I'm not following my intent. "Sand all over my body, sunburnt, boardwax in my hair and my clothes smell of fire - I'm back from the beach baby! :D" I think that quote sums it up pretty well. I can't bother to write it all, also due to it being very limited learning from it I suppose.

Came home yesterday and checked through all the new stuff, quite a lot. I didn't feel like writing though. I really appriciate the people from the other forums stepping by, for a change.
There was a party last night, but I thought it was too short notice for my mom, but looking back, I should've gone for it. Instead I organized watching "Jackass 3D" instead. Was only able to get a friend of mine to join in. Probably the funniest movie I've ever seen. Afterwards, while waiting to get picked up, we walk around the place and we talk about social stuff, similar to what we're talking about here. This guy is cool, but he is really stuck in his head. I guess you could say that he really cares about what people think of him and he is scared of rejection (ego). I think I hover between indifference and caring. It varies. Anyway, I have a few spontaneous moments and say stuff like "Happy birthday!" to chicks, however, I don't aproach. Must be worked on, I think I will get much more success when I go in true to my intent and stay. Lower my energy a bit on parties when I'm in set, and have more intent. It's too much Wooo!
I meet a 6set with 2 guys in it, I recognize a girl there and start talking to them, immediately going for hugs etc. Convo is kinda fun, a bit average. My friend stands on the sideline doing nothing, I introduce him to get him in. Set starts to get a bit boring, so we eject, because we needed to go.
So that's.. 2 rejections and 2 convo's for the challenges. The rest of my rejections will be better. Will probably get most of them today and on friday.
I'm also reading Lance Armstrong's book about his career and cancer etc. He's got it. Very good book. I'm also going to read "The monk who sold his ferrari" and "My booky wook" Last one just seems fun and a bit eye opening.
I'm very bored at the moment.. I suppose I really should go answer stuff here now, I might. What do you guys do when you're bored? Like anything from games to productive stuff.

EDIT: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/152765 <-- I've read the best FR's on RSD, but this one has to be the most eye-opening one. These guys are INSANE. I mean, there is HPRJ, who pulls a few a week with social circles and parties in college, you have Oasis who has some really good stuff, Two Step who has to have the most hillarious FR's ever etc. But, then you have this link. These guys just take it a step further. We're talking 0% caring and doing WHATEVER THE FVCK YOU WANT, just for your own amusement. These guys open with "I want you to have my next abortion." They just plow. They makeout in 20 seconds, and pull as fast as a few minutes. Really good stuff.

EDIT 2: For some reason, when I were reading http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180150, I got back a vision of how I wanted my life to be. I don't want to grab chicks left and right, that can be a bonus or side-effect.. I want to be able to walk around, feeling amazing, being able to put my arms in the air, saying "I love my life" with full belief. Something that is very important to me in this vision is that I absolutely don't care about what people think about me. That is important to me.

EDIT 3: Whoa, how random is that.. I've just started reading "It's not about the bike" by Lance Armstrong. So I'm reading through Tim's blog (http://naturaltim.com) And I find that in one of his posts, he himself just finished that book. Cool stuff.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHEW, GOD IM TIRED! My memory is a complete failure at the moment, I will explain later.

Alright, so on wednesday I went to a friends house for a get-together thingy. We were only 6, but it was fun, his sister was so checking me out.
Thursday I went to a concert thingy, can't remember if there's anything I'd put in here.
Friday I went surfing. When I was surfing, the shark alarm went twice. Fvcking sharks! Also there was a really expensive sailboat that was stuck by the beach. Eventful surf-session.
Friday night there was 2 parties. Me and Sherminator planned to go to party Y, but due to his mom we went to party X. Thank god. We thought X would be shut down by cops, because they had almost advertized underage drinking. However they only sold to over 18's. The funny part is that the other party got shut down.
By the way, I've found some flaws in my game, one of them being that I have a "Trying for rapport" tonality. It means that I curve upwards when I speak. It's just how most people speak in Norway. I guess I'll practice my way into neutral rapport (none) or breaking rapport (curves down).

So I get there at 7:30, when it started. FML. I must stop coming early. There is a HUGE field and a house to dance in. However the field is limited because it's gonna be used for a match the next day. There is about 20 people there. Thankully, some chick that I met at the first party I described here was there I'll call her Horoscope, cause she calls me that. She's alright, has huge boobs. I chill with her and her friend for quite a while.

At like 8:30 or 9, my friends finally show up, and the place is starting to get crowded. One of my friends, who I can call... Guitar, simply because he's good at guitar. He's really cool, one of them I'm most with at school, and he organizes some parties. We get up and meet some people. We find some, and get some alcohol from them. Guitar downed a bottle of vodka, he got drunk pretty fast. Personally, I'm not sure about what level is good to be at when drinking.. I've heard that the place I tend to be on - between drunk and sober, just a little tipsy is either bad or good. I can't remember. I'm noticing that I'm still in my head at that point. Of course it varies.
Go back to the horoscope people and find Sherminator. Poor dude is too reliant on alcohol, he isn't much of use tonight. We start walking around with the goal of meeting new people. It was alright really. Lots of people remembered me from previous parties. It seems like I make a good impression. We don't aproach many girls, we swap a bit between the dancefloor and outside.

Eventually there is some sort of change. I notice when I just aproach for the sake of it, or with rejection in mind - cause I remembered MrP; then it is often succesful.
I like to think that I failed this night, but thinking back - I had a few girls I were really close to getting, a few had boyfriends etc. I am to call them in a few months.

I use better openers than on the last party. I have more intent - but not enough. Every time I used the spinhug, it worked well.

So I don't remember much at the moment from this, atleast not specifics.
On the dancefloor I kinda failed. I knew I had to try a dancefloor pick-up, and a friend on mine and Sherminator, who I will call Michelin, helped push me a bit. He's really tall and is gonna start 10th grade. He's actually kinda good with chicks, but he doesn't have enough Woo, and ****blocks unintentionally. Anyway, he says that what he does is just to go behind a chick and start grinding her. I do this twice after a while and it failed, not a real surprise. I feel like such a ***** for not daring to do much on the dancefloor. I eventually go in to a cutie, take her hand, spin, and go close. It worked, but she quickly got her friends over to take her loose. Arh.

Outside again I'm more succesful, but my state isn't even close to what it was on the other parties. No specifics really.
I remember being SO close to getting a chick, but she had a boyfriend. If I just plowed a bit more I would've gotten it. She had to go to the bathroom, so I carry her there. I start talking to other chicks and stuff, so I lose her. I go to the dancefloor and meet Sherminator. I spot a chick I know, HBNorwegian. :D
I've met her once before, at a "norwegian gathering" thingy. I knew she had a BF and that I would meet her again, so I didn't push too hard.

Started dancing with her, she loved it. I spin, dance close and far apart, always keep atleast one hand on her hand. Easy stuff. Really fun. She says "It's hot in here", so I immediately pull outside. We chat while sitting in the grass. She says her BF has left her for 3 months, and she didn't dare to break up with him before he left. It's ON. She says she's been drinking too much, and I tell her that we can check. I proceed to thumbwar. No time for slaps, had to find her friend. Girls and friends. She had seen her hooking up with some guy, so she says that we'll find her. I agree and start carrying her around.
We find her friend and go to the dancefloor. They start dancing weird stuff, so I left them.

I spot Sherminator and just say hi to him I think. I see a 2set dancing by themselves, and move in. Grab the hotter one (probably a... weak 7, my standards dropped a little at that party, maybe due to alcohol). Spin, dance, spin other way to close. Start semi-grinding her, and within 40-60 seconds we're making out. Grind and makeout for another 10 minutes, could've pulled faster, but I think I was a bit afraid of her not following. Eventually I pull her by the waist.

Outside I look for places to pull while walking with her. I don't see any and stop for makeout. Some guys start cheering for me, I show them the finger, then thumbs up. When making our way to the back-yard she says "But I don't even know your name." I smile and keep going. She asks again and I tell her. She asks where we're going and I say "Adventure!"
She says she doesn't hook up with strangers, I ignore, but I tell her where I'm from and I'm no longer a stranger. I find a field on the back that is kinda isolated, and start escalating. At this point I were short on time, cause it was like 11:50, and my mom would be there at 12-12:30. She gave a little LMR, but not much. Easy stuff. I start fingering her, and she loves it. While we are lying there making out and stuff, I notice guards about 20 meters away, and a dog. Several times, someone lights a flashlight towards us - they were checking if we were having sex.

Eventually I'm about to stick it in, and guess what.. MY MOM CALLS.. that *****. I knew that it would've been hard to pull off anyway, so I tell her to type in her number and full name on my phone. When she did, I just got up and left. She called for me, but I just kept going. What a good feeling :D I might call her later, we'll see. She wanted it so bad.

When I got home and went to bed, I couldn't fall asleep. Weirdest thing ever. I kept thinking I was at the party, so I went around meeting new people. I was halfway asleep, dreaming. I told myself I weren't at the party anymore, but continued "meeting people", however I now thought I was somewhere else, like a mix of the party and my neightborhood. I start making out with a pillow, and figure that this is not real. It took me 3-4 hours to fall asleep for real. WTFFF. I guess I can practice my skills at home too, with my pillow, while sleeping.. How awesome is that!? So that explains why I'm tired, and probably write real sloppy.

Positives
Got some action, and a possible day 2/FB - Coming from Norway, I have really high standards, so I'm still deciding about this one. I find myself hoping she looks nice on facebook, FML, I care about what people think.
Got atleast 2 strong numbers
At times I did spontaneus approaches with no outcome dependennce - All of these went very well.
I pushed myself, but not nearly as much as I could've.
I talked to a lot of people, both with friends and alone.
I was able to stay in a set for longer, and keep a convo - still have trouble with this - must just say random sh1t.
Social circle and friends is increasing, so now I actually have some people to hang out with. I keep gaining more respect with people too.

Negatives
Even though I didn't feel very outcome dependent, I WAS. I noticed that everytime I didn't care about the interaction, for example when I opened chicks as they walked by or was aiming for rejections, then it went well.
Didn't push myself enough.
Should've approached more chicks.
I'm trying to escalate faster, I've found out that this is the way to go. MORE INTENT. I'm not escalating fast enough. People that have success at these parties are really overly sexual. Go for it sooner rather than later. Get close to her face.
I MUST BE MORE DOMINANT, could've gotten me atleast 1 chick.
Some sets staled.
Drinking alcohol - The headspace I'm usually in when drinking is what Two Step describes as bad. I'm not sure whether it is for me or not. My game is pretty much the same, maybe a bit better, but not so spot on. I have increased confidence, but still in my head. When I say in my head I don't mean all the time, but a majority.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
Very inspirational.

Makes me want to go BEASTING on some wags! :rockon:
BEASTMODE!!! :rockon:
Never tried it though, I must try. Beasting is the way.
I'm one damn sexy beast. :D

Btw, I think I got 10 rejections and atleast 10 convos. I planned on getting rejections today, but it's delayed. How did you do?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Fuck, I'm jealous of those huge parties. :p

I'd love to go out picking up/beasting with you. Would be epic. Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the world.
One day my friend, one day!
I'm probably moving to USA halfway into 2012, but I could end up anywhere. Oh, and PM me your city.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
I'm from Ireland, haha.
Høly bejesus! So you're a good ol' Irishman. I shall taketh a trip thereby when I get older.

Update: I keep forgetting things I want to say. Oh well.
I've organized a get-together at a beach, currently I have 61 attendees, 26 unsure attendees, 70 people awaiting reply and 10 people that claim they aren't awesome enough to come. Seems like I'm finally getting some friends. I see about 50% of these people at parties. Good stuff. Gonna be on wednesday.

I'm heading to a small party in an hour. In the last 2 months, my parents have actually allowed me to go to parties, which has never happened before. No wonder.. There never were any parties before. However, this is unlike them, so it's great!

Sticking points.. really depends on setting:
Be social
Have fun - How can I make this fun?
Approach chicks and mixed sets.
Push myself
Try new stuff
Try not to care about the interactions
Try staying in sets longer - Either you ****, or they leave
- "What do I want?"

Possibly trying out: "I'm sad, I need a kiss" , "I'm NorwegianDJ" , "Hey, I thought you were adorable," , "I thought you looked cool" , Set bubbles ,

Action rules : Wooo!, clap, aproach first girl
IMPORTANT: BREAKING RAPPORT! I ****ing suck at this. I have been using TR my whole life, it has to change. NR, BR.