"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Normal **** Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Hey what's up everyone. I'm 15 and am about 5'7. I was wondering what's a normal **** size for someone like me?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Two inches.


















From the ground.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Oh fer chrissake. Ask us this again when you're 18. You're too young, and also too stupid.
 

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
the average guy's is around 6 in, so youre fine. Seriously do a search before asking questions like this, because I garuntee the mods will close the thread.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

hitmanchronicles

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
91
Location
Northern M*Fing Virginia
Originally posted by i am me
Hey what's up everyone. I'm 15 and am about 5'7. I was wondering what's a normal **** size for someone like me?
12 - 14 inches, if yours is smaller then that buy a penis enlargement now or jerk off 20 times in one hour to exercise your d!ck.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Bilogomja
the average guy's is around 6 in, so youre fine. Seriously do a search before asking questions like this, because I garuntee the mods will close the thread.
Wow, that's a guarantee that will be delivered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top