NOOOO I got LJBFed

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwello said:
Keep her as an LJBF. You might not get any ***** from her, but it's great social proof and will help get you ***** in the long run.

Don't turn into an AFC though... remember, it's OVER with this girl. Now you can completely relax around her and develop a good friendship. Keep up the kino/flirtations and crap but keep it in context of being friends.

The more hot women friends and women friends in general that you have, the better off you are for future encounters. They are great verification for any outside women.

If you're a Myspace/Facebook/whatever user, make sure she's posting on your wall and maintain wall-to-wall conversations. Having women posting on your page comes off great.

Remember to play it off like you asking her out was totally not a big deal... and it ISN'T a big deal really anyway so that should be easy.
This is really good advice. :up:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
You think its that easy to convert a LBJF to social proof. She just LBJFed him, she ditched him, she said thanks but no thanks.. you think her body language from here on is going to be conducive as social proof.. She's not going to be into him and other chicks will notice that..

They'll notice the uncomfortableness of their being together... No my friends... its the opposite of social proof... it'll kill any chance..
Not necessarily. I've been LJBF'd before and after a few months of just being friends and hanging out and stuff...I've had girls ask me if she was my GF and whatnot. It was magical. :D

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the sounds of it, he just innocently asked her over the phone. That's hardly anything to be weirded out by and a friendship is EASILY salvaged from that.

Look, if my friend can salvage a friendship after showing up at her work and confessing his undying love with flowers... I sure as hell think that a 'let's go out some time' thing can be smoothed over.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just picked up the phone, called her, and asked her if she wanted to go out with me. Then she LJBFed me saying that she really wanted to hang out with me, but just as a pathetic LJBF. I told her ok. That was pretty much the extent of the phone call.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who the f*ck cares even the greats get the LJBF.

I get it, the moderators get it, even Allen Thompson, Pook, Lorenzo...

Keep her around and bang her friend(s). If you're good she'll wanna know what she's missing out on.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I be her friend, and meet her girlfriends?
I saw her today, and she didn't seem to be too friendly. It was as if she expected me to chase her. But she is the one that LJBFed me. Now that I don't pay her as much attention, she is acting weird. I don't know if is a good idea for us to be friends. It's getting to the point that I feel like it is just a game to her. I'm not into games. If she wanted to really hang out with me as a friend, fine. But if we are supposed to hang out as friends, she cannot be expecting me to chase her and crap. WTF! I'm going to see her tomorrow, and ignore her.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flows101 said:
if you have any game at all keep her as friend so then you can use her as Pivot, she'll help you pick up other hot chicks by social proofing you.
Dude, thats alot of jargon you threw in there. If he had game, he wouldn't be posting such a question.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does pivot mean?

Actually, I was wondering about that book. How to be the bad boy women love. Is it any good? Does anybody know where I can get it? I tried to find a paid copy at the bookstore, but they didn't have it there.

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
id say either a)move on and forget about it, or b) keep her as a friend. Either way bro there are a bunch of other gurls out there.