“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Noob wanting to get started

Edge

New Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Well, how should I say this? I guess I have the same
story as everyone else. Im sick and tired of getting burned by women.
Im ready to get in the game and make them want me.

So, asides from reading the bible, what else can be done to help me out?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Fort Bragg, NC
Great to see a new guy thats willing to change! Start readin the DJ Bible buddy
 

Edge

New Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I've read the bible for the past few hours, I've found alot of it informative.
My greatest weakness is fear, I start studdering and become nervous.
Anyone got any tips to help over come it?
 

slickdon

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Practice speaking in front of a mirror. Just try and plan out what your going to say when you meet the ladies. Keep on practicing it until your sure of your self. Then go out and practice it. The only way to over come it is by practicing and determination. If you want it to go away bad enough, you can make it.

Also, try not to over welm your self with all that knowledge in the bible. Go threw about 3-5 articles a day and practice those. once your confertable with them you can progress more. Good luck man! don't over load your mind with the bible! Little by little is always good.

slick-
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Green Curse

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2002
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
this might not work for alot of ppl but personaly i think public speaking helps heaps! once you can talk confidently in front of a crowd talking to one chick seems pretty small.
you also get used to speaking at steady pace and basically learn to counter act nervous affects eg. stutering and such
 
Top