Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*Non-PUA* Should you keep chasing a girl while also improving your SMV?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this girl whom I have been in love for more than 8 months. She was not single btw. We started good where she would tell me she is doubting her bf was cheating on her but she love her etc etc. She said she was attracted to me. She would then talk nicely to me sometimes comparing me with her bf. Then I went full commitment and told her I would take her with me when I make money and leave this job(We are co-worker). She hurt me by asking me to leave her alone after I went too harsh on her; like I made an entitlement move even when I was not her bf. She is in "only office talks" terms with me. I really love her. I am working hard to start my business and it will come true. She is aware of this. Should I keep pursing her? Many people complain that you should not fall for onetites but in my case I am not much affecting my life with her rejection. I am coming strong. I have not taken ego hurt. I am still working hard in the hope she will come to me after I make it. Chasing girl is not in my hobby list. Settling for a good and loving girl definitely is. She treated me very well until I got ****y. What is your advice on chasing her? Will she feel the same attraction after I make it and show her some results? Like I am going to get a bonus money for the side project I did off office work for which I sacrificed my sleep, almost not sleeping for 24 hours(taking 1-2 hours nap) for like 3 months. Her love was keeping me awake. If I show her I got rewarded for my work, will she respect me and love me? I am willing to make big for her. Will she love me like before?
Sorry I am bit shaken today. Taking the pain of rejection, failures, loneliness, sleeplessness I am working hard. Bit shaken today.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry man I couldn't even get through your full wall of text.

yes, you need to forget about her. you already violated her 'trust'. you were more friend/confidant not a lover in waiting for her.

you can't have a woman be your happiness.

happy people focus on the action, not the result. It's the action that makes them happy.

focus on growth, learning more about yourself, being mentally, emotionally and physically strong.

at that point you can live the dream.

Men get what they want, but boys get what they can.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have this girl whom I have been in love for more than 8 months.
No, no you have not been in love. You don't know what love is. What you have mistaken to be love is really infatuation. You've been having oneitis for 8 months, get a hold of yourself, such a waste of time.

She hurt me by asking me to leave her alone after I went too harsh on her
Yeah, your delusional infatuated mind thought her quite innocent behavior was her flirting with you when she was treating you FRIENDLY. You were being inappropriate.

Should I keep pursing her?
No!

Many people complain that you should not fall for onetites but in my case I am not much affecting my life with her rejection. I am coming strong. I have not taken ego hurt.
Bullsh!t, look at the next thing I'll quote you on.

Sorry I am bit shaken today. Taking the pain of rejection, failures, loneliness, sleeplessness I am working hard. Bit shaken today.
Those are not the words of a man unaffected by rejection. Your ego is crushed.

Will she love me like before?
She never loved you, that's all in your mind. You really should stop lying to yourself, I can guarantee you a sh!tty life if you don't.