Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
I found NF made me very aggressive and motivated to flirt and go out to meet women.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
OP you are 24, some of us are in our 30s were desensitized to things......Not ejaculating for a week might seem like a good way to add more volume to your ejaculate, but you also have to remember that your body clenses itself and releases seminal and prostate fluid naturally if you don't ejaculate (i.e. when you pee, nocturnal emissions, etc.).
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Ahhh the joys of being 13 again, when the neighbour used to destroy his wifes P sleeve 3 times a night. and I heard everythingThey've been watching ANAL DOUBLE PENATRATION since the age of 13
ofcourse, i dont claim any superpowers though. Just having that 100% erection, when it used to be 75% is a winner on its own. plus all day i have reasonably sized flaccid, ....this is all mood lifters, along with that money shot. that now comes easy.I think you gotta go with what works. Whether it's real or placebo, if it works for you, that's all that matters.
Regardless of any proven or unproven physiological effects, the psychological effects cannot be denied. Your man on the street can easily go/stay at home and console himself, so to speak, rather than learning to successfully engage with women properly. And therein lies the rub, so to speak.I think the main problem is with porn and heavily sexualized media.
You can start by watching porn out of curiosity in your youth and slowly you develop an addiction to it. You start masturbating and eventually you start seeing a cleavage on TV and you get horny and wanting to wank one out.
So we get desensitized both mentally and physically. That's why we as 21th century men on average have a worse sexual performance than previous generations. Despite how much information is available to us now.
This nofap idea is good, but I feel like it's also important to rationalize what the main problem is.
And how long it took you to get you're brain rewired again? Personally I've never had unreal porn expectations, gang bang and all that. I can go without watching porn it doesn't mean much to me. Whenever I had some boner issues it was because I was not attracted to that specific girl that much or a girl was a total waste in bed (she would just lay down and that's that).ofcourse, i dont claim any superpowers though. Just having that 100% erection, when it used to be 75% is a winner on its own. plus all day i have reasonably sized flaccid, ....this is all mood lifters, along with that money shot. that now comes easy.
I also get this breeze feeling through my body, almost like menthol. when i see a woman with a decent physique.
all very good for me
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I agree and what about unreal expectations we nowadays have? Seeing so many hot insta th0ts makes an average guy hard to fall for regular girl.I think the main problem is with porn and heavily sexualized media.
You can start by watching porn out of curiosity in your youth and slowly you develop an addiction to it. You start masturbating and eventually you start seeing a cleavage on TV and you get horny and wanting to wank one out.
So we get desensitized both mentally and physically. That's why we as 21th century men on average have a worse sexual performance than previous generations. Despite how much information is available to us now.
This nofap idea is good, but I feel like it's also important to rationalize what the main problem is.
And makes it hard for him to find...well...happiness with a girl.I agree and what about unreal expectations we nowadays have? Seeing so many hot insta th0ts makes an average guy hard to fall for regular girl.
Around 4 weeks to see improvements, (no Orgasm in this time allowed at all) . then after my 4th week, i invited a mediocre woman round my place, and rained Toxic patriarchy on her V. It was great for me and herAnd how long it took you to get you're brain rewired again?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It's BS. I stopped wanking for several hours and no women approached me.I hate to be a party pooper, but the posts about someone being on a 6 day streak and having loads of weird reactions from women is a bit annoying.
Confirmation bias: the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
In other words, before you have heard of nofap you are in the supermarket and and you see an attractive women, she glances at you and then goes back to her shopping. You think nothing of it.
After being hyped up by the NoFap subreddit and being on a 12 day streak. You are in the supermarket and you suddenly realise that an attractive woman has gravitated towards you, she is being sucked in by your radiant glow. She is staring at you with lustful hunger and when you glance at her and locks eyes she suddenly feels self conscious and looks away, and pretends to go back to her shopping.
Both of these accounts could be used to describe the exact same event, but in the second one the guy is suffering from confirmation bias.
The glanced and benefits are definety bull**** but cumming does release energy and will make you weaker. I always feel drained after sex.I hate to be a party pooper, but the posts about someone being on a 6 day streak and having loads of weird reactions from women is a bit annoying.
Confirmation bias: the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.
In other words, before you have heard of nofap you are in the supermarket and and you see an attractive women, she glances at you and then goes back to her shopping. You think nothing of it.
After being hyped up by the NoFap subreddit and being on a 12 day streak. You are in the supermarket and you suddenly realise that an attractive woman has gravitated towards you, she is being sucked in by your radiant glow. She is staring at you with lustful hunger and when you glance at her and locks eyes she suddenly feels self conscious and looks away, and pretends to go back to her shopping.
Both of these accounts could be used to describe the exact same event, but in the second one the guy is suffering from confirmation bias.
Sex and fapping are two different things. Sex uses up a lot more energy and has been shown to increase TESTORONEThe glanced and benefits are definety bull**** but cumming does release energy and will make you weaker. I always feel drained after sex.
just ****ed this girl silly and feeling manly. Going to use this test on the gym tommorow.Sex and fapping are two different things. Sex uses up a lot more energy and has been shown to increase TESTORONE
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.