“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nofap is Bullsh*t

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
OP you are 24, some of us are in our 30s were desensitized to things......

so for instance before Nofap, i had a mediocre erection, smallish flaccid, and it took aggressive stuff to make me ejaculate.

now 2 months into Nofap.......I have a large flaccid, 100% 2pm erections, they dont go down either. and all it takes is a woman to stroke me off. or breathe on me, and shes gonna get conquered

Best feeling ever, depression/mood has lifted considerably
Ten days into my last nofap my confidence was lifted. The third time thats happened. Its because I end up fapping when my sex life isn't as good as I like. But it ends up being a depressive release. Getting rid of that depressive release gives mind and body confidence. C0ck is stimulated in real situations.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Ten days into my last nofap my confidence was lifted. The third time thats happened. Its because I end up fapping when my sex life isn't as good as I like. But it ends up being a depressive release. Getting rid of that depressive release gives mind and body confidence. C0ck is stimulated in real situations.
When you finally do have sex again you won't last long becauze of nofap. I consider fapping like working out.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
When you finally do have sex again you won't last long becauze of nofap. I consider fapping like working out.
lmao, youre right, when i first did NoFap for 25 days......it was a wrap in about 6 seconds........best feeling ever lol.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
No fapp community on reddit is really crazy. Apparently they are asking and freaking out if seeing a hot girl on social media counts as porn. God..
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
I'm a pretty pragmatic, skeptical guy about everything.

I will tell you that nofapping works for me.

Libido is up. Drive is up. More ambitious. Better sociably. Not a placebo.

I would say this. Experiment without fapping for two weeks. Then, do the other extreme and fap daily or whatever amount is typical is for you.

See what works for you.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I guess it's different strokes (pun intended) for different folks.
At first my libido was through the roof and i could even see my self smashing a land whale. But over time i got used to it and started losing libido.

Pron however is really bad and im glad i stopped watching that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
At first my libido was through the roof and i could even see my self smashing a land whale. But over time i got used to it and started losing libido.

Pron however is really bad and im glad i stopped watching that.
Yeah I still watch it like once every one to two weeks. It's a real ***** to quit.
 
Top