Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody gets rich working 9-5 for someone else

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This assumes you are still making a decent wage/salary and is never really accounted for in financial advice in general. The bottom line is that wages are the common denominator, assuming you're even halfway smart with your spending/lifestyle.

If you make <$20 an hour, you're pretty much fvcked even if you split the rent with 4 other people and sell your car. Even $20/hr+ isn't shvt in 2022, you need to be making at least $50-60k /yr to be able to save any substantial amount of money and build wealth (assuming you are living below your means).
I was making less than 20k a year and was able to invest.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was making less than 20k a year and was able to invest.
How long ago? That seems hard to fathom unless you had zero debts/expenses and very cheap rent.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
This assumes you are still making a decent wage/salary and is never really accounted for in financial advice in general. The bottom line is that wages are the common denominator, assuming you're even halfway smart with your spending/lifestyle.

If you make <$20 an hour, you're pretty much fvcked even if you split the rent with 4 other people and sell your car. Even $20/hr+ isn't shvt in 2022, you need to be making at least $50-60k /yr to be able to save any substantial amount of money and build wealth (assuming you are living below your means).
Haven't you heard?
The real key is to be able to will money into existence through sheer force of will and "happy thoughts."