Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody can hurt you like a woman

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you think you can make that generalization is beyond me. She already loves me. I've already had the best relationship of my life. She taught me what making love was. No, you can't take that away from me. The money I spent on our dates is negligible - it's less than my third job paid in a couple of weeks. Can you imagine having THREE jobs when you still have zero? How did I get a third job? By the stamina I gained having a girl 25 years my junior. As Robert Greene in Laws of Power reminded us: money is power. Pay what things are worth.

Try going out in the world and supporting yourself and providing a value to the world and earning enough to support a woman, and try staying in shape enough that you can keep dating the girls who are your age now. Then come back and tell me who grew a pair.
Of course you go back to money again. How typical.

Neil, I have already told you that I work numerous times. I just got off about an hour ago actually. And I can guarantee you that I am the most physically fit person to have ever come onto these forums. Your training at your gym? It's a joke compared to what I've done. You would literally die working at my level of a heart attack. If you are exercising like an Olympic athlete in his 20s, then you might be equal to me. But until then, you are still nothing.

And funnily enough, I even told you my birthday too when talking about your program. You are still dumb as ever I see.