Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody can help you

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you got problems approaching chick here are bad news, this site can´t help you, not fastseduction not ross jeffries nobody
it helps you a bit, porbably you get out of thinking in the bad way you know a lot of things more about woman and their behavior and what they want, probably you know what confidence or alpha male is but if you need it you forgett it or it seems to be the right thing. stop searching for the answer and start finding it, the answer is in you. the think called "inner game" and so on isn´t a game, its the way you think ybout life, its the way think are for you, its your reality, its you. awake. do you think that ross jeffries or somebody else can chang a whole life with a bit information? yes they can help you a bit in details, telling you what worked for them, tell you how you should be and so on but the only who can chang youself are you, you got the power, the skills are in you, you must realize that you are unique, even my words can´t help you only you can
every more information you carry arround in your head is important but when you need it it seems that you forgott it or can´t make use of it
don´t try to match someones footsteps make your own.
make your own path

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans are social creatures. So I wonder why do we even have this website.

Last edited:

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
The boot camp can in fact help out considerable, as it gives people who aren't good at approaching chicks a chance to work up to the good stuff. The discussion board is mostly useless as far as helping someone new get started, but can be usefull for people once they're more skilled.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what makes you think this site cant help people and their game? Speaking from personal experience?

Reaction score
this site shows you the doors then you have to open them ok . and yes tru that the only person that can change one self is oneself but this site and many others like it provide the advice and motivation that people need sometimes to begin the inner change of that individual.

this site has helped me a great deal man if you dont like it then move on to another ok.

LATEZ!!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The conversation tips work for me though, I made the mistake of bringing up bad memories all the time, now I don't anymore, and we both leave the conversation feeling good, which makes a whole world of a difference :)

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am talking about people who read every post every book everything they can get and don´t get started not about the people who want to improve their skills