Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No2

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some opinions, experiences, yay or nay and what not. So lets hear them, I need some input before I decide if I want to take NO2.

Thanks!

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not for your car, i'd say no.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Horse****! Spend your money something else.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO2 is alright....exspensive though. you might as well get on the juice bro...PM me if your interested.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend that you try to go no. 2 daily.

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
I recommend that you try to go no. 2 daily.
hahahaha....Get on the All bran two week challenge if you're having problems with No. 2.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what is another alternative. I saw something else mentions, L-agin.. something. Can't quite remember it. What about that?

And I will not juice. That is not, and has not ever been a alternative.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout you spend that outrageous amount of money for NO2 on the best anabolic substance known to man--food!

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend the money on food, and supplements known to work (Creatine monohydrate, protein powder, multivitamins).

Reaction score
I hope you either going to put your car in a car show or race for money otherwise NO2 is a bad investment. Go ahead burn out your engine. You can always buy another one!!..lol :p .. NO2 is really not that expensive, its actually when you use it incorrectly. You can damage your car severly. If you do get it take pictures and let me see. I like stuff like that. I myself have a Honda I been working on. Yeah I am a girl and I work on cars so what. I guess it depends what kind of car you have because you can do minor adjustments which is less costly than NO2 and still get your car to go pretty fast. I replaced my intake system with an after mark one which makes my car take off a lil quicker. New Exhaust for that cool rubbing noise. I got custom subwoofers built into the trunk with my name on it in fiberglass. Still got much work to do with it, but soon it will be a neat lil show car. :D

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
I hope you either going to put your car in a car show or race for money otherwise NO2 is a bad investment. Go ahead burn out your engine. You can always buy another one!!..lol :p .. NO2 is really not that expensive, its actually when you use it incorrectly. You can damage your car severly. If you do get it take pictures and let me see. I like stuff like that. I myself have a Honda I been working on. Yeah I am a girl and I work on cars so what. I guess it depends what kind of car you have because you can do minor adjustments which is less costly than NO2 and still get your car to go pretty fast. I replaced my intake system with an after mark one which makes my car take off a lil quicker. New Exhaust for that cool rubbing noise. I got custom subwoofers built into the trunk with my name on it in fiberglass. Still got much work to do with it, but soon it will be a neat lil show car. :D

???

LMAO

Reaction score

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a supplement for your body. :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
It's a supplement for your body. :D
Direct Quote from GIO

"Can I get some of what your smoking?" :D

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poster is asking about NO2 which is a health supplement, not CO2 which is an automotive racing system ... hence this being the "health and fitness" forum and not the "car talk" forum.

I honestly thought you were making a joke with your post and equating the health supplement with the car fuel CO2. If read in that light, it's actually a humorous post.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct Quote from GIO

"Can I get some of what your smoking?" :D
Here's another direct quote from Gio: Shut the hell up.

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time i checked this stuff like most new supplements were way overpriced.

the stuff is basically arginine....which is the L-arginine you were referring to earlier. I've never tried it but if 3g of L-arginine a day does indeed help localize blood in the area of a recently worked muscle it should aid in recovery.

admittedly i really havent done much reading on it, so thats all i can say

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrFitness880
Last time i checked this stuff like most new supplements were way overpriced.

the stuff is basically arginine....which is the L-arginine you were referring to earlier. I've never tried it but if 3g of L-arginine a day does indeed help localize blood in the area of a recently worked muscle it should aid in recovery.

admittedly i really havent done much reading on it, so thats all i can say
This is the kind of thing I was looking for.

I am simply researching supplements right now. I work out every day, eat right, but want to research these to see if it is just hype. I tried creatine for this reason (Without intentions of using it for a long time) and decided against that, now a few weeks later a lifting friend of mine mentions NO2 and I am curious :) Now I will look into L-Arginine.

Thanks.