Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NO2 by MRI - The new creatine???

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried this new supplement?

It's been rolling off the shelves and hardly no-one can keep it in stock.

What is NO2

NO2 has created a revolutionary new category of muscle-builders and muscle-enhancers known as 'cell-signaling hemodilators.'

Through mediation of the "signaling-molecule" nitric oxide (NO), NO2 induces powerful hemodilation and creates dramatic increases in muscle size, strength, endurance, power output, and load capacity.

With its advanced sustained-release technology "pHyser3", NO2 generates a virtual permanent muscle pump, now known as the "perpetual pump."

NO2 was created by the same man who introduced creatine to the market in 1993 - Ed Byrd, co-founder of EAS™ and now president of Medical Research Institute - MRI™.

How NO2 Works

NO2 creates - and sustains - levels of nitric oxide in the skeletal muscles.

Nitric oxide is the muscle's "cell-signaling" molecule responsible for blood flow (hemodilation), oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle velocity, power output, and muscle growth.

By creating and then "sustaining" levels of nitric oxide in the skeletal muscles NO2 delivers sustained muscle-enhancing benefits around the clock. Like amplifying muscle-growth signals for faster gains in lean mass, accelerating both fast and slow twitch muscle fiber for greater strength, providing complete "full-body muscle recovery," and increasing endurance index (EI).

In addition, NO2's sustained hemodilation (continuous and amplified blood-surge to the skeletal muscles) generates a perpetual pump.

NOTE: Before the introduction of NO2, hemodilation occurred only during intense exercise, and lasted for a relatively brief time. Now, with NO2's extended-release delivery system pHyser3, it is possible for hemodilation to last all day long. That means greater results and faster gains for you. And, of course, a "Perpetual Pump."

The NO2 Difference

No other supplement or substance can create nitric oxide levels in skeletal muscle. No other supplement or substance can "sustain" levels of nitric oxide in skeletal muscle. No other supplement or substance can generate a continual and amplified blood-surge (hemodilation) to the skeletal muscles.

Until the creation of NO2's extended-release delivery system (pHyser3), generating and maintaining nitric oxide levels was impossible. The human body's pH factor literally "dissolved" any agent or substance that could help generate nitric oxide inside the body. Now, with NO2's pH-corrected, body-compatible delivery system, pHyser3, the human body is able to not only "accept" the nitric oxide delivery agent, but also sustain levels of nitric oxide in the muscles throughout the entire day.

Now athletes and bodybuilders can finally get all the powerful benefits of hemodilation - all day long. Including faster gains in muscle mass, increased strength and endurance, and the creation of the "Perpetual Pump."

Hemodilation™

Hemodilation means a widening of the blood channels leading to skeletal muscles through the mechanism of "amplified" blood flow.

The word 'Hemodilation' comes from combining 'Hemo' [from the Greek word 'haima' meaning blood] and 'Dilator' [from the Latin word 'dilatare' meaning to widen]. The measure of the widening of the blood canals is calculated by the "dilation differential™" - known as d-delta™.

Hemodilation is initiated by nitric oxide synthesis. Nitric oxide is the "cell-signaling" molecule responsible for blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle velocity, power output, and gene-expression, or muscle growth. By sustaining nitric oxide levels in the skeletal muscles, NO2 generates its sustained hemodilation. The channels that deliver muscle building agents to the muscle cells become "forced open" and remain that way throughout the day. The results are faster gains in lean mass, greater strength, increased endurance, complete full-body muscle recovery, and a "perpetual pump."

NOTE: Hemodilation is a new term that came into existence with the discovery of nitric oxide (NO). Under ordinary circumstances hemodilation lasts only briefly. With the creation of NO2, however, and the sustained NO levels it generates in the skeletal muscle, "sustained hemodilation" became a reality. The word hemodilation, as applied to NO2, means "sustained hemodilation."

Hemodilation vs. Cell Volumization

"What I started with creatine, I perfected with NO2."

How does NO2's "hemodilation" compare to creatine's "cell-volumization?"

Because Ed Byrd introduced both creatine and NO2, he says it best...

"As you probably know, creatine causes 'cell-volumizing' by pulling water into the small space 'inside' the muscle cell. It does increase size, but you may look a little 'puffy.' NO2's hemodilation, on the other hand, creates genuine size by forcing blood into the vast and voluminous spaces 'between' the muscle cells. Not 'inside' the cells. This 'super-engorging' creates massive pumps. What's more, because the blood is between the cells not inside them, the pump is rock-hard. Not 'puffy.'

And with the extended-release delivery system pHyser3, the pump does not go away. You get what's known as a 'perpetual pump.'

Frankly, my recommendation to bodybuilders would be to take both creatine and NO2. I look at it this way, what I started with creatine, I perfected with NO2."

Elimidate

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only seen very little information on NO2. Wasn't it discontinued or monopolized or something?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A study done by bodybuilding.com showed that it does increase mass quite a bit, but doesn't really increase strength, and the participants in the study who used it did not recommend it, despite the mass gain, due to a whole crapload of side effects.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just decided to pick a bottle up and see how it really works.

I'll keep you posted since they claim that you will see a difference in 3-4 days.

Elimidate

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting, I'm going to look into the cheaper way.

Here's an UPDATE of the results so far:

The recommended dosage is 4 caps 30 before breakfest and then the same before lunch. I assume they are best absorbed when taken on an empty stomach.

As a precuation, the first 2 days I took 3 caps twice during the day so that if I experienced any side effects they would not be a severe.

I'm currently on day 4 and have seen good results. Although the size of my muscles have not grown to any extent, my muscle definition is greater and are much harder even though I have not lifted any weight for the last 16 hours.

When I was taking creatine, a few hours after workig out, my pecs would loose their hardness. Now if I squeeze one of pecs with my hand, the muscle still feels strong and pumped up rather than jiggly and full of water.

After working out last night I notice less stiffness than usual as well.

As for side effects I have experience none so far.

They claim you will increase yur lifting power which I have not experienced yet, the results in the next week days should be interesting.

Elimidate

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the diff between NO2 and NoX2?

valera

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be concerned about how no2 jacks up your pump by keeping blood in the muscle, and the fact that a good crack habit costs less.

My current creatine, VPX's Plasma Expandor, has some no2 in the formula but I don't have enough experience with PE or no2 to say which one or the other is causing an effect, if any, on me.