Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the person who started this whole eight hours of sleep is stupid and has little basis. Some people need more sleep and some people dont. Some people do well with 6 hours a night, others with 10. So stop pulling the eight hours of sleep idea, whi yall just pull straight from ur ass.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

Scientific evidence shows that the average person who sleeps less than or more than 7-8 hours increases the risk of getting heart disease and/or other health problems.

If God did exist and he did create us, you're right... he is stupid and has little basis. :p

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a scientific study that showed that people who slept more than 6 hours a night regularly lived 50% longer in general. That's quite a difference. We're talking living 50-60 years vs living 75+.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
yes

If God did exist and he did create us, you're right... he is stupid and has little basis. :p
Wow, quite obsessed with God for a non-believer :D

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the 7-9 hours sleep thing is true. Sure you can get by with less/more sleep, and if you sleep the same amount of hours it will eventually become habit for you, but that doesn't change the fact that 7-9 hours is better for you.