Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No woman is loyal..

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been single for about 4 months.
Been going out quite a bit. To clubs, bars, lounges.

Friday I ran into a regular I see at a bar. (She's Lesbian)
She gave me a hug & introduced me to her friends.
We had drinks and I was talking to everyone. Started talking to a specific girl and we started vibing then she started to grind on me. Throughout the night I was dancing with other chicks and then back with her - I was kind of all over the place just enjoying the night.

After the bar she decided she wanted me to give her a ride home and not her friends. She sucked me up on the way to her crib. When I dropped her off I asked if I could use her bathroom so I went inside then she told me to go up to her room. She sucked me up again and took her clothes off. When she was giving me head I noticed there was plenty of pics of her and a guy on her mirror. Anyways I asked "who's that?" she said "My boyfriend he's up north right now for work. It's ok tonight you and I are just having fun". I smashed and then gtfout of there.

In the morning I woke up and sat up in bed and kinda zoned out thinking "DAMN, This poor dude will probably never know".
I'm 30 at the moment and as the years pass by I feel like the women get grimier and grimier and I see more **** that makes me not want to get in a relationship again.
It's a cold world out there ..

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

We had drinks and I was talking to everyone. Started talking to a specific girl and we started vibing then she started to grind on me. Throughout the night I was dancing with other chicks and then back with her - I was kind of all over the place just enjoying the night.

After the bar she decided she wanted me to give her a ride home and not her friends. She sucked me up on the way to her crib. When I dropped her off I asked if I could use her bathroom so I went inside then she told me to go up to her room. She sucked me up again and took her clothes off. When she was giving me head I noticed there was plenty of pics of her and a guy on her mirror. Anyways I asked "who's that?" she said "My boyfriend he's up north right now for work. It's ok tonight you and I are just having fun". I smashed and then gtfout of there.

In the morning I woke up and sat up in bed and kinda zoned out thinking "DAMN, This poor dude will probably never know".
I'm 30 at the moment and as the years pass by I feel like the women get grimier and grimier and I see more **** that makes me not want to get in a relationship again.
It's not every woman. A woman that goes clubbing/to bars is not relationship material. Pair it together with a guy that travels for work and wtf do you thinks gonna happen? Should be fairly obvious. You just have to know what to look out for and what to avoid.

I've noticed that men and women that go to bars and clubs week in and week out tend to have this negative mindset about the other sex. Bars and clubs are not the place to develop a mindset about men/women. They're a place to develop and understanding of people that aren't serious and h0es.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick good stock to begin with. Meet her emotional needs. She won't cheat until she isnt happy and there will be plenty of signs before that happens.

Don't let your hunting grounds distort reality. Realize what kind of animals hang out in those habitats. Would I ever trust a girl I met in a bar and went home with that night? Probably not.

I've had more loyal women than disloyal.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly have no idea. I broke up with loyal women before they could become disloyal. ;)
Smart man. Somebody knows. You learn to recognize the patterns, it's almost like they prompt you with bad behavior. That's when you take them up on it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart man. Somebody knows. You learn to recognize the patterns, it's almost like they prompt you with bad behavior. That's when you take them up on it.
Women in general tell me they hate me when I make them suck my trouser snake for milk and sugar in their coffee, but it's because I don't care about likability that they keep coming back.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Men are the same. If your gf got fat your prob cheat to.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Welcome to the 21st century.

Typical when a guy runs a business and has a purpose.

Women cheat, that's why you never have a relationship with a woman when you are a high achiever and you run a business unless you find one that you can really trust.

Rare.

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you. Most women will date other guys without their boyfriends finding out because they want to have fun. If you can bring a different experience, she will enjoy dating you.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with you. Most women will date other guys without their boyfriends finding out because they want to have fun. If you can bring a different experience, she will enjoy dating you.
Women are loyal. To their own feelings. Make her feel things she cannot get anywhere else and she'll be loyal to you.
Interesting point here

So ,the REAL question is:

What does average Joe have to do to provide a DIFFERENT experience from another average Joe?? What does it mean?

Jacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think leading her, going on adventures, having fun
Interesting point here

So ,the REAL question is:

What does average Joe have to do to provide a DIFFERENT experience from another average Joe?? What does it mean?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become less average? If you're interchangeable with other men, women will keep looking for the improved version. Women who are with me know that I'm singular, they can leave but they won't find another man like me. And for them not to be left for another woman, they need to bring their A game and distinguish themselves from other women.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think leading her, going on adventures, having fun
Become less average? If you're interchangeable with other men, women will keep looking for the improved version. Women who are with me know that I'm singular, they can leave but they won't find another man like me. And for them not to be left for another woman, they need to bring their A game and distinguish themselves from other women.
ABSOLUTELY no knock on you , but terms like this always keep it vague at best.

Lets say average Joe is an incel who'd be Happy with an hb5 but despite his low standards remains invisible to women

Lets say Joe is kinda stupid slow and needs to be ELI5-ed ( explain like I am 5,

We're talking about a man who is passed the stage of" just be you" or " just be better ".