Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No time limit for Confident Persistence?

Nycmfer

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 months ago, I started having great conversations over the phone with this girl from a dating site. Even became her FB friend. She was not near me so this was a 2 hour trip. I met her 3 months ago and we had sex on the 1st date. The next day, she texts me saying she wants to be friends. I didnt next her but told her I understood, expressed that it was too bad. I really liked her and thought she liked me too.She says she still cant get over her last boyfriend and still loves him but they will never get back together. I was going to be her friend and I decided I was gonna make her regret it. The next week, I meet someone else and have sex with her too. This second girl is a little crazy and marks me up with hickeys. As a joke, I post pictures on FB of the hickeys stating I was attacked by a vampire. My new friend immediately texts me asking me about it. I change the subject and chit chat with her for a while that day. A couple of weeks later, I post a pic of myself on FB with another girl I met and she wants to know about it. I lie and tell her we are seeing each other. Later, she sends me a 2 am text saying she cant sleep I ignore it. She texts me when I'm working asking me if I'm mad at her. Says I'm cold. I text her saying I can't talk, I'm busy. Will text her later. She texts me later when she doesnt hear from me, calling me friend. I respond Hey Friend, cant talk now. Im with someone. She says she wont text me anymore. I sensed she wanted me to say something nice back like oh no, dont say that. Please dont go away. I text her a week later talking about the snow. She asks me how Im doing with the girl I told her I was seeing. I tell her I had to break it off cause she was just toi much. She says that she is sorry to hear and I say its no big deal. I stop hearing from her. I use Confident Persistance texting periodically on her.- 2 weeks, a week, a few days. Jusr play it cool. No relationship discussing or pathetic whining. I 'm just James Dean being cool. However, she never initiates texts now but responds back with herself playing it cool I guess. I cant believe it but I really want her still. It's either I want a challenge or I've really fallen for her. I lose sleep thinking of her. I'm trying to move on. Wtf is wrong with me? I know she cant get over the old boyfriend cause she still has his pics up on FB from 2 years ago but I see her on dating site too. Is she gonna eventually crack and text me or is she moving on? Do I wait this out? Of course, I am meeting other women but I cant get her out of my head. Help.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 months ago, I started having great conversations over the phone with this girl from a dating site. Even became her FB friend. She was not near me so this was a 2 hour trip. I met her 3 months ago and we had sex on the 1st date. The next day, she texts me saying she wants to be friends. I didnt next her but told her I understood, expressed that it was too bad. I really liked her and thought she liked me too.She says she still cant get over her last boyfriend and still loves him but they will never get back together. I was going to be her friend and I decided I was gonna make her regret it. The next week, I meet someone else and have sex with her too. This second girl is a little crazy and marks me up with hickeys. As a joke, I post pictures on FB of the hickeys stating I was attacked by a vampire. My new friend immediately texts me asking me about it. I change the subject and chit chat with her for a while that day. A couple of weeks later, I post a pic of myself on FB with another girl I met and she wants to know about it. I lie and tell her we are seeing each other. Later, she sends me a 2 am text saying she cant sleep I ignore it. She texts me when I'm working asking me if I'm mad at her. Says I'm cold. I text her saying I can't talk, I'm busy. Will text her later. She texts me later when she doesnt hear from me, calling me friend. I respond Hey Friend, cant talk now. Im with someone. She says she wont text me anymore. I sensed she wanted me to say something nice back like oh no, dont say that. Please dont go away. I text her a week later talking about the snow. She asks me how Im doing with the girl I told her I was seeing. I tell her I had to break it off cause she was just toi much. She says that she is sorry to hear and I say its no big deal. I stop hearing from her. I use Confident Persistance texting periodically on her.- 2 weeks, a week, a few days. Jusr play it cool. No relationship discussing or pathetic whining. I 'm just James Dean being cool. However, she never initiates texts now but responds back with herself playing it cool I guess. I cant believe it but I really want her still. It's either I want a challenge or I've really fallen for her. I lose sleep thinking of her. I'm trying to move on. Wtf is wrong with me? I know she cant get over the old boyfriend cause she still has his pics up on FB from 2 years ago but I see her on dating site too. Is she gonna eventually crack and text me or is she moving on? Do I wait this out? Of course, I am meeting other women but I cant get her out of my head. Help.
You're wasting your time and energy on someone that doesn't give a crap about you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence without anything to back it up is foolishness not confidence

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, " confident persistence" was something that only worked back in the day and might've also been seen as something positive by some women.

We are living in different times now where that line of thinking doesn't work these days and if anything, younger gals at least, can view that as thirsty, desperate, creepy, stalking type behaviors.

If you sense no forward movement everytime you interact with her, no amount of "confident persistence" is going to help it IMO.