Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"No thanks, I gave up drinking"

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I decided to stop drinking alcohol. I'm approaching thirty and don't have much of an affinity for it anymore. Though, the biggest obstacles I feel I will run into is social settings. It'd be a bit awkward to drink a sprite or water when everyone else is downing Miller Lite.

What do you guys think?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to stop drinking alcohol. I'm approaching thirty and don't have much of an affinity for it anymore. Though, the biggest obstacles I feel I will run into is social settings. It'd be a bit awkward to drink a sprite or water when everyone else is downing Miller Lite.

What do you guys think?
I say good for you. I gave up drinking about 13 years ago. Not much good comes from it. Keep it under control and you can enjoy a nice beer or wine here and there. But it's nothing but trouble otherwise. I do everything I can now to keep my testosterone up and get good results in from the gym. I do notice a difference for a few days just from a couple of drinks. I'm all about self-improvement, and alcohol doesn't really fit that well.
On the social setting I haven't noticed any problems other than the occasional woman thinking I'm a square. Coworkers never thought much of it, or at least never said anything to me. I've had some people ask if I used to be an alcoholic.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peer pressure isn't the same when you just don't give a flying crap about it.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do you man and don't give 2 fvcks what people think. I was never a big pot head, maybe a little bit in my early 20's but now I turn it down all the time. It's just not for me. It's only akward if you make it akward. If they don't like who you are and who you want to be then find new friends that will. They are out there.

I can barley remember the last time I had sober sex. I mean, I do remember it's just been awhile. It's not easy finding sober ch*cks since they are like sheep to a heard but they are out there. I'll admit it, I'm an functioning alcoholic and battle with it all the time. It's hereditary and runs in my family like a wild fire.

I don't know if it legit but there are sober dating sites. Ha I just found this one: 12StepMatch.com

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit drinking a year ago. Prior to this I got drunk almost every weekend since age 15. It's a waste of money and bad for your health. No one seems to care when I tell them I no longer drink.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Peer pressure isn't the same when you just don't give a flying crap about it.
This is so, so true....BUT....it takes sometimes a lot of counter brainwashing......

Those of us that are aware, can in social situations, spot the difficulties that those who are often suffering from, PEOPLE APPROVING and
sometimes a lack of CONFIDENCE and even worse LOW SELF ESTEEM are going through....

It's awful, but if I had kids, this is the first thing I would teach them (second thing after love) that they need to set down their FUVCKING BOUNDARIES AND THAT IS THE ONLY FVCKING WAY

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, it's a personal choice.......

If people don't respect your choice, let them die,