Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Tell Tale Signs

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My recent gf is impossible to read. You can't tell how she is feeling and if you're lucky you may be able to just catch a glimpse of her intrest level. This girl is always acting in the "ain't no thang" sort of attitude, and always being submissive. She doesn't normally act like she has high IL but sometimes she'll suprise me. If I deprive her of something, she'll come after me, trying to get it back. For example, at the movies she'll really only hold my hand and not lean into me or anything, but if i take that hand away, she's fighting to get it back. Most of this problem has occured recently, I could read her IL easily early on in my game. In fact, she was all over me. I just get the feeling now that she's just playing the role of my GF and is actually lacking in intrest. What I'm really wondering is that if i ask and talk to her about it, will i come off as a total afc? If she still is intrested, I don't want to ruin my game.

Last edited:

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raven125
This girl is always acting in the "ain't no thang" sort of attitude
Sounds like this girl is DJ'ing you ;] Maybe that's just her personality. Some girls don't like to emit their feelings soo much. The only solution I can give you is to "always assume they are interested unless she says so." Don't worry about it too much and just enjoy your relationship. What's the fun in sitting there and worrying about it all the time?

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro,

..:: I didn't think about her just Playing the Role until you said it.

You should test her first if you don't want to end the relaitonship.

tease her about loosening up or not showing her emotions. She probably likes you so much she is just djing you as much as she knows how... but is coming off like she is. Jerky Boi kinda touched on this.

So.. .think about how you can get her to open up. ask yourself good questions: "how can i get her to losen up and show some more emotions towards me?"

Try telling a story about how "one of your friends broke up with his gf beacause she didn't show any affectoin, but he later found out that she was just really into him and didn't want to come off as attatched or obbsessed"

Even, make fun of people around you who aren't opened up, and who have bad relationships, because they are all closed off.

..:: I've talked to you before about your relationships with her... You said that you haven't gone past 1st (2nd?) base. Well all the sexual tension you are creating doesn't go anywhere everytime you see her.

Maybe she was being a girl dj from the start, and now she's just trying to hold back her emotions, but it's so hard she's coming off as she is. to test this... another approach that you can use since you are a fairly good dj is:

Next time you are with her don't even worry about her body language just use a DJ bridge to quickly excalate the physical relationship.

Move one step forward then one back (david deangelo teaches this - he created "double your dating," highly recomended), create anticipation, tease her physically. never go anywhere near her x rated zones... but touch every where else, and caress her face and arms and maybe even do some palm reading. haha. Smell her neck, and tell her how good she smells and kiss the back of her neck... places you haven't kissed yet. massage her, and know how to do everything i said here the RIGHT WAY.

After a while she SHOULD show something, anything... and if she shows the slightest grin or look in her eye...

- Then just go for the kill, move to 2nd or 3rd base man! Most women WANT to be taken control of and dominated, because they NEVER ARE. they want a stong man to take what he wants, as long as he knows how to do everything, and they allready are dating or think he's "sexy."

If this dun work boy... I'll tell you now, NOTHING will. she's just a dud. Move on to any of those other girls you talk about.

..:: If anything though, do not talk to her directly!!! you can't talk to girls directly - if you do, that takes away tension and mystery from the relationship.

Peace out.

My AIM: SoSuaveSilva

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.. :)... Anyone have any successful bridges they'd like to share?