"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

No success!!

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hey, I've been so social at school, I've been talking to all the girls, I have been smiling the whole day every day of the week, I have made girls laugh, but I had no success with the women. They are all attracted by 'the football tough guys that never smile and doesn't care about school'. What the fvck is that.. :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
They're not all into the football guys... trust me. You just have to work until you find the ones who are into you. Maybe you should relax a little bit in case you're coming off as trying too hard around the ladies. It will take time to develop your game- it's a marathon, not a sprint.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Those types of girls just want to be around the "popular" guys. Like Doppler said, maybe you are trying too hard. Just mellow out and be your Don Juan self...By the way...Are you in High School or college?
 

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Guillain
Hey, I've been so social at school, I've been talking to all the girls, I have been smiling the whole day every day of the week, I have made girls laugh, but I had no success with the women. They are all attracted by 'the football tough guys that never smile and doesn't care about school'. What the fvck is that.. :(
Don't give up mate. It's hard work, but it will pay off. I started out doing exactly the same thing as you and I got one very hot GF in HS, kept trying and now I'm out of HS I am reaping the rewards. I have had 4 girls this year! A new record for me. Trying dating girls that aren't AWs and chase the jocks, get experience with girls tha don't intimidate you.

Keep it up!
Santos
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Don't go for popular chicks. Go for hot chicks. Normally the really hot chicks arn't popular.

Mkae sure your attracted to yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Then off to the High School Forum this goes...
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Normally i would say read the bible....

yeah this is a normal case!

You are wreaking of desperation! Quit trying to figure out what's wrong with yourself, and go for the girls that have half a brain!
 
Top