"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

no social proof

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
No social proof + not a smooth talker = abandon the idea of cold pick-ups?

This is very frustrating, particularly when the women look around anxiously, and I can feel the opportunities blowing up in my face. Then, I panic...I'll say something stupid just to avoid dead air and I come across as being moronic.
I've never been big on cold pick ups, yet this seems to be the only way to meet new women for me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Practice, practice, practice...Other then that, read some convo tips. Social proof isn't really need in my opinion when going for cold pickups. Do you REALLY need someone like Tom Cruise as a wingman since the women would probably go for him instead of you?
 

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
No social proof + not a smooth talker = abandon the idea of cold pick-ups?

This is very frustrating, particularly when the women look around anxiously, and I can feel the opportunities blowing up in my face. Then, I panic...I'll say something stupid just to avoid dead air and I come across as being moronic.
I've never been big on cold pick ups, yet this seems to be the only way to meet new women for me.
Practice makes perfect. I don't see why you need social proof to do a cold pick up. That's why, if I had the balls to do them I'd do cold pickups all the time. The woman knows very little about you, she can't use your friends to destroy the mystery cos' she doesn't know who the hell they are :). I'd say keep trying...
 

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount of Olives- Sydney.
what the hell is social proof anyway...

any femme concerned about social proof is probably a gold digger..

i know some millionaires who wear hawaiian shirts and thongs.. they look like a nobody.

you mean social connections?? might be useful for a party invite, but i'd rather be a lone wolf.
 

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
425
Reaction score
3
Location
Muskogee, OK
I thought the best sort of social proof is in the form of other women, whether they're friends, recent acquiantances, or a "fake date" cousin, etc...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top