No sex? There's the door honey.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is nothing earth shattering. It's raining today and I'm bored ****less so I figured I'd post about my evening last night with one of my plates.

This particular plate happens to be one of my favorites. She's young, hot, and loves sex almost as much as me..and that's saying something. All day yesterday she was texting me saying how horny she was, how bad she wanted me, yada, yada, yada. I was looking forward to seeing her.

She came over last night and we ended up chillin and watching a movie. The whole time she's rubbing my ****, kissing my neck, you know; the usual stuff a chick does when she wants to fvck. When the movie was over, she said she wanted to go to bed. I was down like four flat tires.

I get in bed while she heads to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes in and climbs into my bed, with her clothes on. I'm thinking to myself, "why the hell is she wearing her clothes?" I ask her what's up and she says she's cold and needs to warm up. I figure I would help her warm up and we start kissing and whatnot. I try and get her pants off, like I've done so many times before, and she stops me. "I'm tired" she says.

Hmmm....something ain't Kosher bout this. You mean to tell me after a day's worth of naughty texts and a night of heavy petting, all of a sudden she's too tired for sex? That's the whole reason she comes over! To get a good old fashioned deep ****in. So why the change of heart? Shyt test 101.

I don't care for ****teases, and I won't tolerate them. I sat up in bed and told her I didn't appreciate the blue balls. She starts going on and on about how she doesn't like being used for sex and how I'm selfish and only care about one thing. She sounded alot like Charlie Brown's teacher, if you know what I mean. "waa wa waaaa waa wa waaaaaaaa." I'd heard enough.

I wasn't buying any of this. For God sakes, she's the one who is always wanting me to bang her out. I told her if she was tired and feeling used, to feel tired and used at HER house. I kicked her out last night at 12:41 am. Several angry text messages followed. Nothing unusual. I'm selfish, sex obsessed, don't know how to treat women, etc. Didn't phase me a bit.

About an hour ago I get another text from her. This one reads much differently. She apologized for being a bytch last night. She apologized for being a ****tease last night. She basically apologized for being anything other than a fun person to be with like she normally is. This girl likes me, and has been trying to figure out a way "in." The pvssy take away will not be a tactic she tries again anytime soon. At least not with me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was so insensitive of you! I would never kick a woman out for withholding sex. I would have held her hand, told her it was ok, and cuddled with her until she fell asleep. I would have made her breakfast in the morning, maybe picked her some fresh flowers...:flowers:

Then, the next night, I would fvck her best friend. :rockon:

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
That was so insensitive of you! I would never kick a woman out for withholding sex. I would have held her hand, told her it was ok, and cuddled with her until she fell asleep. I would have made her breakfast in the morning, maybe picked her some fresh flowers...:flowers:

Then, the next night, I would fvck her best friend. :rockon:
What kind of flowers would you have picked? I wouldn't want to send her the wrong message with roses, plus the thorns really sting. Also, what kind of breakfast would you have made her? Something quick like Pop-Tarts? I really love this girl and thought that a breakfast made from scratch would really show her that I'm a good guy, fully prepared to endure her shyt tests whenever they arise. Also, if I fvck her best friend, won't she hate me forever for being such a jerk? Please HEELLLPPPPPPP ME :p

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You took the correct course of action.

You could've even taken the road of lecturing her right before kicking her out that sex is a two way street and she was using you just as much as you were using her so she's got no right to call you the selfish one.

Though the "no bullsh!t get the fvck out" approach that you did use is more in line with what women really want that really gets their panties soaked for you again and on their best behavior so yeah out of the few options you could've taken to deal with this situation you definitely chose the best one. :rockon:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
there's also another way to teach her a lesson, its called self control. Let her do what she wants and just go with the flow. If you try to sex her and she says no and she wants to go to sleep...then go to sleep. By kicking her out, she knows its working. By texting apologizing she was being a ****tease apparently she knows that u wanted it. If you would have just played it off and showed that withholding sex from a man like you isn't going to get her anywhere she will stop.

Your a man and should act like it.
LOL WTF...who let the 16 year olds in here?

The OP, you did the right thing by not putting up with her BS. Call a spade when you see a spade.

I'm pretty sure she is going to bang your brains out the next time you see her. If not, then NEXT.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
there's also another way to teach her a lesson, its called self control. Let her do what she wants and just go with the flow. If you try to sex her and she says no and she wants to go to sleep...then go to sleep. By kicking her out, she knows its working. By texting apologizing she was being a ****tease apparently she knows that u wanted it. If you would have just played it off and showed that withholding sex from a man like you isn't going to get her anywhere she will stop.

This is a very valid point and is how I've always handle a case like this. I just ignore her and act like I don't care and it's not long before she's the one initiating sex. Not saying how the OP did it is wrong, but it was reacting to a sh!ttest. Not a bad reaction, but still reacting.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:

Yes I agree with you IF she was not sending those horny text msgs and misleading him on purpose. If it was just like those 2 were hanging out and he wanted sex and she refused, ok no big deal whatever

But since she was obviously trying to play around with him emotionally with those texts - get him excited about sex and then refuse to put out - she needs to be put in her place

What OP did was exactly right

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Trader said:
Yes I agree with you IF she was not sending those horny text msgs and misleading him on purpose. If it was just like those 2 were hanging out and he wanted sex and she refused, ok no big deal whatever

But since she was obviously trying to play around with him emotionally with those texts - get him excited about sex and then refuse to put out - she needs to be put in her place

What OP did was exactly right

You know what I totallly didn't consider she did all that c0ckteasing before she pulled the sh!t test. That's a little different. I never had a girl do all that sex talk and **** teasing before she gave LMR. In my situations it was more like we were just hanging out. So in this case, it probably was the right move to kick her out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By kicking her out so early in the morning at your inconvenience shows that's she finally got you frustrated. By telling her she gave you blue balls also signifies that she has control over your sexual frustration. Don't give her that authority.

If i didn't have sex with a girl for a while they would always ask me why don't i get blue balls. i just mention that sex isn't everything. They get confused and try to relieve me and make sure i don't get it anyway. You should never let any 1 thing control your life. Sex is no different.

I agree.

Don't get mad, just do her friends. She'll blame herself.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no stranger to LMR. There is a time when that is acceptable, and expected really. If I take a girl out and we end up at my place, I fully expect the possibility of LMR. No biggie. This situation was a little different.

First, I've been with this girl a bunch of times. Usually she texts me she's horny, I invite her over, and we screw like bunnies. She's NEVER withheld sex from me. Now, I could have laid there and pretended like it didn't bother me. BUT, in doing so I would have fallen into her trap. What she did she did for a reason. She wanted to see if I would tolerate her behavior.

Secondly, if you think it's ok for a girl to blow your cell up all day telling you how badly she wants to fvck, come over and stroke Mr. Pego all night, and then when she knows she has you all worked up decide she's too tired for sex..then by all means..have at it. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. I didn't kick her out because I wasn't getting any snapper. I kicked her out for deliberately getting me all worked up and then leaving me high and dry with a purple veined throbber. In addition, when I called her out on it she started to try and place the blame on me for "only wanting sex". Tisk tisk.

What really convinced me this was a power move on her part was the text I got from her today. It DID NOT say "Cableguy, I can't believe what a douche you were to me last night. How dare you! You are such an *******!"

What it DID say was "Cableguy I'm so sorry for being so bytchy last night. I had no right to blueball you like that. I was sooo horny last night, I dunno what my problem was. It won't happen again!" As I mentioned, this girl likes me and has been doing things to test me, albeit subtley. I figured it was only a matter of time before she tried to withdraw sex, which for her, is totally inconsistent with her past behavior. Then lo and behold, it happened.

And FWIW, I don't tell chicks to GTFO if they won't give me any. I didn't tell this one to GTFO. I simply told her if she was going to complain about being tired and complain about me wanting only sex then she should complain at HER house. She knew what that meant and got up and left. I'm an A-hole, but not THAT big of an A-hole.

Last edited:

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that she was trying to get you to turn off the movie and get to sexing when she was rubbing you and kissing your neck and all, and you didn't, but instead kept watching the movie and maybe ignoring her some? So later, she decides to pay you back in kind, seeing you as selfish for wanting sex when you want and not when she wanted it earlier, and letting that bug crawl up her butt. But it backfired on her when you called her on it and thinking it through, she realized she'd better back pedal by way of an apology, especially when she saw that her angry texts had no effect on you. Amazing how they twist and turn according to the sitch to get what they want, eh?

I'm not saying you should've turned off the movie, that's your call. In fact, I think you watching the movie despite her advances was pretty cool going. So was calling her on her c@cktease. I can understand kicking her out if she's giving you a hard time and doesn't relent, though kicking girls out can erode the dynamics with them eventually, whereas asking them to leave if they're gonna continue being dramatic is a less abrasive way to send that message, IMO.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get where you are coming from AAA. How I handle these things varies depending on the chick. This girl in particular I can read like a book. Her behavior was totally out of character for her. The "I'm tired" was bad enough. Honestly, I MIGHT have just fallen asleep and dealt with it but the chick wouldn't shut up! When the bytching and finger pointing started, I had had enough. I dunno bout you guys, but I'm not keen on laying in my bed with a stiffie while some chick bytches about where I fall short in her eyes. You dig?

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I get that she was trying to get you to turn off the movie and get to sexing when she was rubbing you and kissing your neck and all, and you didn't, but instead kept watching the movie and maybe ignoring her some? So later, she decides to pay you back in kind, seeing you as selfish for wanting sex when you want and not when she wanted it earlier, and letting that bug crawl up her butt. But it backfired on her when you called her on it and thinking it through, she realized she'd better back pedal by way of an apology, especially when she saw that her angry texts had no effect on you. Amazing how they twist and turn according to the sitch to get what they want, eh?

I'm not saying you should've turned off the movie, that's your call. In fact, I think you watching the movie despite her advances was pretty cool going. So was calling her on her c@cktease. I can understand kicking her out if she's giving you a hard time and doesn't relent, though kicking girls out can erode the dynamics with them eventually, whereas asking them to leave if they're gonna continue being dramatic is a less abrasive way to send that message, IMO.
It's not uncommon for her to fvck with me when I'm busy watching tv, making popcorn, whatever. It's a little game we play. Like I said before, I never told her to get out. I merely suggested that she may be more comfortable being tired and bytchy in her bed as opposed to mine. She tried calling my bluff by getting up and acting like she was leaving. I simply encouraged her to do so. She was waiting for me to tell her to stay, but I was aggravated with her so I told her to drive safe.

ChumpNoMore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno bout you guys, but I'm not keen on laying in my bed with a stiffie while some chick bytches about where I fall short in her eyes. You dig?
I dig, good FR. If she had not been insistent about getting it on prior and was "tired" then yah, ignore her, pack it in. But in this case kicking her out when she got in your face over it was a good call. Puhssy ain't gold, and a man needs his shut eye!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Good work Cableguy!

AAAgent, good advice on your part too!

We need more guys in the world to start handling these situations like this. That's the problem, most guys don't.

Cableguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't want to give women the impression that they can go out of their way to make me think something, then at the last minute leave me hanging. This chick is also actively probing me for weaknesses. As I've said, she digs me so I have to be on guard. I know this chick. This was her way of seeing who the boss was.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think mr me hit on something. It seems to me that if she was so turned on and turning you on, what's is so damned important about dat movie? I know when I have been in that situation, you just let nature take it's course, especially if there has been this build up with texts and then her teasing like that. get down to bidness....

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not uncommon for her to fvck with me when I'm busy watching tv, making popcorn, whatever. It's a little game we play.
Then let me suggest this: women are not static creatures. Just because she did something yesterday does not mean that tomorrow she'll feel the same way. Just because she had high interest before doesn't mean that can't change along the way. Am I right? They go from "I love you" to "I don't know what I ever saw in that assh@le", true? So now you've seen a little bend in the way she usually runs. And that indicates a change in her.

It could be that it seemed a game, she played along in the past, all was good. It may have bothered her before, but she let it slide, put it on the back burner, who knows? But now it's been getting to her. And proof of it is that she lashed out at you with her "you're selfish" speech. Where else did that come from?

Like I said before, I never told her to get out.
Okay. "I kicked her out last night at 12:41 am" - I mistakenly took that to mean that you kicked her out last night at 12:41 AM. It must have to do with the way I comprehend English.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:

I don't agree with this at all. I think it sets a bad precedent. When I want to get it on I expect a woman to always say yes, even when she doesn't feel like doing it. ROlling over and pretending that it is ok for her to say "No" only sets her up to be able to say no in the future. I think her saying no is an attempt to gain control of the relationship. If she knows she got you aroused then shuts down, she is attempting to manipulate you. If you pretend not to care she is going to feel like she won. She is a woman, and assuming you aren't her first, she knows that once a man's manhood wakes up he isn't satisfied until she puts it back to sleep. A woman knows what she is doing by getting you hot and bothered then shutting off the p-ssy valve.

Pretending not to care is an act and I am not a good actor, nor do I care to be. When I'm rock hard and ready to get it on I just wanna get it on acting isn't in my character. It is never ok for a woman to tell me no (provided we have already started a sexual relationship) Women attempt to control relationships by controlling the sex. Had the OP caved in she would feel like she is in control of the relationship. I firmly believe that by standing up to her he did the right thing. People only get worse over time, by putting his foot down she knows she cannot play the p-ssy control game with the OP.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy that was in a similar situation. His girl was giving him signals all day, finally, when it came time to hit the sack, she said she was tired.

"I'm tired, can't we just cuddle?" she asked, still wearing her clothes.
"Ok Honey," the guy said.

The next they woke up.

"Hey honey, I have a great idea, lets go shopping!" the guy said

so they went to the most expensive department store.
"don't worry honey, get whatever you want!" the guy says.
so they spent the next three hours roaming the department store, her trying on different clothes, a few pairs of earings, and some shoes.

finally they wheeled their shopping cart to the check out counter, and after the sales clerk had totalled all the items, both the sales clerk and the girl looked at the guy with expectation.

"you know what honey," the guy said.
"i don't really feel like buying all this stuff. Can't we just watch the game instead?" and with that the guy turned and went to the local sports pub.