Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No results

Anubi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read all of the other posts but heres my own opinion (and its straight to the point)

STOP TRYING TO BUILD CONFIDENCE TO ATTRACT WOMEN.
instead build confidence in general

STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY TO ATTRACT WOMEN.
just BE funny.

what i'm trying to say is stop having the mindset "i have to talk to women" and start thinking more of "i'm going to talk to people today, and if women happen to be one of the people i will talk to, so be it"

stop doing things to attract women... and just improve yourself

i'm no buddhist but buddhism teaches to let go of all desire, including the desire to become enlightened... only then will you be enlightened. i think this applies to this situation.
and finally, wait it out. if someone wants something bad enough, and they work at it... they will get it.

most of us in this forum are strungling just like u; i have the prob of changing my reputation in school (and beleive me it's hard)... good luck

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok think about this.. if you are tired of all this and none of it is working, when you "quit trying to be a dj" what are you going to do then? i mean, you still aren't going to have any luck with women.. the only difference is that when you do meet a women you will not know what to do with her, so just stick in there...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok think about this.. if you are tired of all this and none of it is working, when you "quit trying to be a dj" what are you going to do then? i mean, you still aren't going to have any luck with women.. the only difference is that when you do meet a women you will not know what to do with her, so just stick in there...

JonnyNice

Don Juan
Reaction score
krd,
I'm pretty pissed myself right now. Two potentional relationships just ended for me and I'm now back to ground zero. It's really frustrating. And don't get me started on my miserable friendships! So, down two girls, and I'm asking myself what's the point? Why keep trying? It doesn't make any sense. In the movie Zoolander, one of the characters exclaims "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!" Looking at it that way makes me laugh at the issue a little. Because sometimes by just taking a step back and looking at something logically, you can make big changes.

For instance, in your situation, you have already made amazing progress regarding Dr. Pimp's strategy. You have done both 1 and 2 (something I can't even do yet). That's really great. And it should feel really great to you, knowing, that you're one of the few who actually followed through on learning. Actually went out there and applied it- made it a part of him. Well, take that good feeling with you when you attack steps 3 and 4.

You want to be able to call\ask for a date? That requires confidence. There are two ways to gain cofidence: Cognitive exersizes, and Physical Action. I agree with you about the personals. They were just good for my situation. But what I really wanted you to find was a system with which you could reliably pick up women. For instance: a system whereby you can say if I do this x hours this week I will meey y number of women. Not sleep with, just meet. This helps with confidence because you KNOW there's going to be another girl coming. Another way is deal with big events so guarentee large numbers. Or just mentally show yourself how big the world really is and how any one interaction could be the biggest deal in the world OR could be totally insignificant). Convince your brain that there will always be more women!! That is key #1 to confidence. So please, follow through here. I know it's not easy, but the nice thing about thought games and experiments is that only you are watching. You can't mess up. You can create whatever you want. Now you do bring up another excellent point about visualization. (You are so helpful to me helping you by asking so many questions. Keep em coming.) You're absolutely right that reality will not be exactly like your imagination. How could it? That would be impossible for everything to cosmically turn out just like your imagination. The process works on a few levels but none of them mystic. On a most basic level it trains your nervous system to associate positive feelings to the girl. In other words: WE'RE WORKING ON YOU RIGHT NOW. You're imagining things that make YOU feel safe, you feel energized, with the girl, that you are confident with her, that you are caring with her, and all those other DJ traits that make you irrisistable to her. Let's say we got you feeling strongly motivated. What condition would this fix? Well what's the exact opposit of extreme motivation and passion? How about thinking something is really hard? So we try to keep you motivated by doing visualization.
Second. Visualization lets you practice. Depending upon your time availability, imagination, and visualization skill you may even be able to really "run through" various senarios. Nothing comes out exactly identical, but many people say "it happened just as I pictured it would."
Third. You are no longer taken off guard by success. Let's say you didn't practice by visualizing. What would happen if you tried something and succeeded. Well, you might, just for a split second, become confused or hesitate. In most cases your date will understand and won't care at all. But I do think that if you want to be your best, so should avoid as many avoidable mistakes as possible - that way you have leeway when the unavoidable ones stop by.
Fourth - Sometimes by doing stuff like this you end up changing something higher up like an identity. For instance, if you picture yourself enough as a Don Juan, you might start to believe it. If your identity changes everything beneath that level changes, so all beliefs, attitudes and behaviors.

Why am I talking all about confidence? Why is everyone here focusing on that? Because it you know the skills. If you're not getting girls, something within you was holding back. Before now you may not have known this, but now that you know you can continue the fighter stronger. Practice practice practice. Follow through on these techniques. Make everything a game. Go to places where no one knows you. Find a buddy to practice with. Or if you have to just jump in kicking and screaming!!

Hope this helped.

-Jon

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this guy, krd, sounds just like me. I'm 22 though. Good thread (for me anyways)

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its because you are doing something wrong when calling- like calling too soon, leaving messages(no challenge),and-or being too agressive=desperate.i bet its one or all of these????????????

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your situation here krd, and I feel the pain you're feeling now.

You are right krd. If a person has no dates,no friends and etc to go out on friday night, then he or she will be considered as a f*cking loser or something because he/she is not cool and whatever fu*ck it could be.

But let us take a step back and analyze the situation again. Let us think of it when we're back in HS or college. There is this guy that is so called "The Alpha Male" or "The Cool Guy" that has so many friends, get lots of dates and etc. How did he do that? THAT is the MAIN queston.

How come he could ATTRACT so many girls and become the alpha male? How come he has many friends and he's not always alone on friday or saturday nights? You NEED to find out the answers to these questions and the problems will be solved. Right now, I am doing my best to analyze many situations on why people are so successful and have everything they want in life

Once I have completed my research , I will try to pass what I've got to others here and it will be you of course. Hopefully, I will get positive results out of my experiments.

Anyway, good luck and DJ'S pls advice krd as well. I think there are not enough people giving him advice yet.!

PeterNorthStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where your coming from there krd,

Everyone else here does as well, you gotta remember that.

I think it is good when you realise how similar our challenges as guys are.

There is a lot of good perspectives others have posted there for you.

My perspective is that you ned to really get the one or two things that count the most from the dj bible and these posts, forget the list of 300 ways etc,

Let a girl get you, take your energy away from trying. Psychologically "leaning"towards things robs you of of your centre and power base, (read the small book by stuart wilde called "silent power" or go to www.innerself.com www.stuartwilde.com) . When you spread your energy too thin, take on too much, and "lean towards" things (physcially,emotionally, mentally) it can wane your main underlying source of power. Better to let things build from within.

Check out "the 48laws of power" as well for a couple of good pointers.

make on or 2 good useful distinctions AND THATS ALL. regarding this, and then ge on with RESOURCING YOURSELF and LETTING IT HAPPEN instead of "trying" "leaning" "comparing" öbsessing"
Thats what i wish I did when I was 23. I wish i just paced myself and stopped leaning out trrying to get things adn trashing my inner core of power.

Dont place too much emphasis on losing your virginity either, I suspect that is a big issue for you at the moment that may be subconsciously affecting you, remember, a lot of the girls you are appoaching have lost theirs, it isnt the first its the regular and the best that matters. - a lot of really hot stunning girls lost thier virginityy in a drunk fvcked up situation that they would rather forget, and who really cares in the end anyway?

Silent power, no leaning

tonight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good tips here:

Originally posted by JUST ME:
its because you are doing something wrong when calling- like calling too soon, leaving messages(no challenge),and-or being too agressive=desperate.i bet its one or all of these
The Paradox of desire:

Originally posted by El MonoLoco:
When YOU start to want them less THEY will start to want you more. Its weird but it works that way. Women are backwards like that.

Exactly. This was my problem and I am learning lots from this site on how to overcome it. It is so true. In my past, the girls I liked alot seem to be repelled by my high desire. Conversely, girls who liked me alot seemed to be attracted to me because of my lack of interest in them. The more I ignored them, the more they liked me. This is the paradox of desire.

A couple of other tips, detailed in the DJ Bible, (which I am still in the process of reading and applying) The DJ Bible provides the knowledge, but you must supply the action:

-put yourself in situations where girls outnumber guys.
-don't be afraid to approach any woman, no matter how attractive. Many guys are afraid to do this, but don't. You have nothing to lose if she says "no" (just move on to someone else) and much to gain if she says "yes." I used to think, "oh, she's too hot, she probably has a boyfriend" and never bothered approaching. Now I don't give a sh!t and go up to her anyway.
-don't hit on one girl after another in the same place in a short time period
-use jealousy to your advantage. If you like a girl and she may like you, deliberately flirt with other girls in front of her.

Krd, you have got to tell us some examples of specific experiences you have had with women. This way some of the guys here can figure out what went wrong and how to correct it.

------------------
If you're getting laid, this song will get you in the mood:

"10 seconds to love" by Motley Crue"

[This message has been edited by tonight (edited 05-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by tonight (edited 05-16-2002).]

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone for offering their advice. This is a real tough topic for me, and sometimes I just need a little encouragement to keep going. There aren't very many people whom I can talk to about such things. I talk my mom's ear off sometimes, and I know she gets a little annoyed as well as frustrated, because she knows there's not much she can do about it. She's never had to be in my situation.

I know it takes a lot of effort to learn all the advice on this board, but that’s the effort you and every other newbie has to put in so that quality contributions can be added to our board. I suggest you become an “armchair DJ” for a while to help you with your articulation and thought processes regarding Don Juan philosophy.--Dr. Pimp

So what exactly is an "armchair DJ"?

I agree that it takes a lot of effort, but after a while, I would kind of think the effort would start paying off. I definitely can't claim to be a newbie anymore. Yet I've been stuck in this same position longer than I'd care to admit. I'm at the point now where I just want to see some results.

Right now you're just down in the dumps. We all get like that now and then. I know this has been said many many times, but I agree with crowes, that you need to work on improving yourself for YOU, not girls.--Jake Steed

i'm no buddhist but buddhism teaches to let go of all desire, including the desire to become enlightened... only then will you be enlightened. i think this applies to this situation.--Anubi

Let a girl get you, take your energy away from trying. Psychologically "leaning"towards things robs you of of your centre and power base...When you spread your energy too thin, take on too much, and "lean towards" things (physcially,emotionally, mentally) it can wane your main underlying source of power. Better to let things build from within.--PeterNorthStyle

I know I shouldn't be making this my top priority, but I just can't get it out of my head. Being in college, there are girls everywhere. I hate to admit it, but my main motivation for going to college has to do with meeting girls. I know it absolutely shouldn't be, but as much as I've tried, it's very hard to change my mode of thinking after five years. I am certainly willing to let go of my desires as Buddha recommends, but my desires just won't seem to let go of me. It's like when someone makes fun of you or calls you a name. As much as you try to convince yourself of the whole "sticks and stones" philosophy, it's still going to hurt.

Then go out with your best DJ friends--ones that score the most--and go clubbing/do social stuff. While out, experiment with different approach styles. Try new approaches, just for the fun of it. It should be just for your entertainment. Be the alpha male.

I think that's a very good idea. Unfortunately, in the same way that I have trouble getting girls, it's hard for me to find male friends who I can hang out with and go clubbing with. And since I don't have a car, I can't go by myself. One of my male friends offered to take me with him to a strip club, which is his weekly ritual. Not surprisingly, this guy doesn't have a girlfriend. In my opinion, such an atmosphere is absolutely not conducive to becoming a DJ, since the only women at these places are the ones who get paid to be there. As far as the regular clubs go, I've been once or twice. It seems like it would be really hard to try and chat up a girl with the music blaring non-stop. Nevertheless, I'd definitely be willing to go if someone would take me with them. Any volunteers?

its because you are doing something wrong when calling- like calling too soon, leaving messages(no challenge),and-or being too agressive=desperate.i bet its one or all of these????????????--JUST ME

Boy, I wish it were that simple. But I definitely know the drill: wait about three to five days, call her to set up a date, if she says no without giving a counter-offer, forget her and move on. Right now, I'm wondering whether this routine really works. It's been debated on this site before: I's it really necessary to wait that many days? Or should you call sooner, while you're still fresh in her mind and she hasn't made any other plans yet? I know it's important to remain a challenge, but isn't it better to wait until you've at least gone out once? I honestly can't say I know.

But let us take a step back and analyze the situation again. Let us think of it when we're back in HS or college. There is this guy that is so called "The Alpha Male" or "The Cool Guy" that has so many friends, get lots of dates and etc. How did he do that? THAT is the MAIN queston.

How come he could ATTRACT so many girls and become the alpha male? How come he has many friends and he's not always alone on friday or saturday nights? You NEED to find out the answers to these questions and the problems will be solved. Right now, I am doing my best to analyze many situations on why people are so successful and have everything they want in life--IntermediateDonJuaner

I absolutely agree with you there, Intermediate. I am currently in college, and one skill that I have definitely not mastered is the ability to be an "alpha male". In groups of people, I often get overlooked. Many times, when I say something, nobody hears me, or they aren't interested in what I have to say. Of course, it also depends on the group of people. Some people are more friendly than others. And everybody has their brief moments when they get to be the center of attention and people are hanging on their every word. I live for those moments. But for me, this only comes every once in a great while. Most of the time I get left out and I don't know what to do about it. It makes me feel unimportant or irrelevant in peoples' lives. So I wish you luck on your research and I look forward to hearing the results.

-put yourself in situations where girls outnumber guys.--tonight

Where can I find such situations? More specifically, where can I find such situations where the girls are actually the same age as me? It seems like early twenty-somethings are harder to come by than other age groups. They all hang out with their circle of friends, or they work all hours to support their college tuition, or they've already got some other dude on their arm. If I were looking for a middle-aged chick, an elderly lady, or a minor, all I have to do is walk out my front door!

-don't be afraid to approach any woman, no matter how attractive. Many guys are afraid to do this, but don't. You have nothing to lose if she says "no" (just move on to someone else) and much to gain if she says "yes." I used to think, "oh, she's too hot, she probably has a boyfriend" and never bothered approaching. Now I don't give a sh!t and go up to her anyway.
-don't hit on one girl after another in the same place in a short time period
-use jealousy to your advantage. If you like a girl and she may like you, deliberately flirt with other girls in front of her.

I have already gone through a phase where I would just make myself approach random girls and start talking to them. I have reached the point where I'd rather avoid the stress and just let things flow. Plus, with it being the end of the semester and all, it would be awkward for me to go up to a girl I see all the time after not talking to her all year, and just start a conversation. So far, neither approach has made a difference, although I plan on going back to the old way next semester, when nobody's seen each other in a while and it'll make more sense to try and catch up on things. I have also had the expeirence of being able to flirt with one girl I like in front of another one. Did it work? Maybe someday I'll find out.

Krd, you have got to tell us some examples of specific experiences you have had with women. This way some of the guys here can figure out what went wrong and how to correct it.

If you want to know about some of my experiences with women, just go back and read some of my old posts. You'll find no shortage of specifics!

By the way, Taz, I love your idea of finding a summer job as a waiter. I'm definitely considering it!

[This message has been edited by krd (edited 05-17-2002).]

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you not have kissed a girl by 23? Time to put some more effort in

Tiziano Lariani

Don Juan
Reaction score
krd my man,

I understand your situation completely, because it is similar to my own.

Especially now at the end of the semester, i have plans on chicks in my class which I have seen for a whole year but never approached.

I don't care about the outcome cause they're not exactly 10s, but i'm curious to know!

I am in an analogous situation socially, and I've stopped being resentful about it.
Find some people who appreciate you, who you respect, and dont try to please.
That is what I'm doing, and it's improving.

Thanx 4 your post

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm back to throw my 2 cents in again.

krd it still sounds like all your troubles are in your head.The more you think about how fvcked everything is and how you can't get a girl, the more likely everything is going to be fvcked and you will never get any girl. I believe it was Pook who said "as you think you shall become" (something like that). Once you develope the attitude of a DJ other attributes of being a DJ will emerge.

"So what exactly is an "armchair DJ"?"

What Dr.Pimp was trying to say is what I just told you. Don't put all your attention on getting A girl. Put it on yourself. Come to this site daily and read, reread, then read again. Learn what it takes to be a DJ.You say you've done this, but if your still not scoring you didn't learn it right the first time. So keep learning until its second nature. It will happen eventually

"Unfortunately, in the same way that I have trouble getting girls, it's hard for me to find male friends who I can hang out with and go clubbing with."

Again you are depending on another person to give you happiness. STOP! There is only ONE person in your life you can bring you happiness and that is YOU. If you can't go out with anyone, go out alone. I do this all the time when my AFC friends want to play video games and I want to get out on the town. Be your own best friend, its a good way to live.

"And since I don't have a car, I can't go by myself"

Ever hear of a taxi?

"In groups of people, I often get overlooked. Many times, when I say something, nobody hears me, or they aren't interested in what I have to say."

This used to happen to me so don't trip. I used to be "the quite type". Just be patient with what you say. It's not about how much you say but what you say that get people to listen. And about being overlooked, once a few buddies of mine were hanging outside of a bar one night and these chicks walk by. I said " hey ladies how ya doin tonight?" and they walked on by like they didn't hear me. My buddy who is standing not 2 feet from me goes " hey miss" and they replied, smiled and kept going. Man I was so confused. Things like that happen to me sometimes but I don't let it get to me anymore. You got to think that if they don't want to talk to you, date you, say hi, or what ever, its THEIR loss not YOURS.

"I have already gone through a phase where I would just make myself approach random girls and start talking to them."

Hey thats great. But were your convos just in passing or did they reach a better level.Did you ever go for the #?

"I have reached the point where I'd rather avoid the stress and just let things flow. "

There should be no stress in just talking to a chick. Its not like she holds your life in her hand. You can let things flow but you can control the flow.

"Plus, with it being the end of the semester and all, it would be awkward for me to go up to a girl I see all the time after not talking to her all year, and just start a conversation"

Wrong. This is probably the best time. You know that hottie in the back of class you've had your eye on. Go talk to her. I bet you find out that she's had her eye on you the whole semester and was wondering if she would ever get a chance to talk to you. Remember there are AFC women out there too.

I can tell your struggling, and its ok, we all do sometime.
My last tip may be a challenge for you if your up to it.

You say your in a band. You've tried to play gigs. Why don't you throw a party at the very end of school? People will be done with finals and they just want to relax and have a good summer. No better way to start your summer than at a good party. If you aren't able to do this find out who is throwing the end of the year party and get your band on the line up. If you play the rockstar/musician role long enough chicks will just seem to fall into your lap. Trust me I've seen it happen to dudes who were total dorks. Suddenly they're big pimps because they're in a band.

In the game of life you are only delt a specific # of cards. Its how you play those cards that determines if you win or not.

Good luck bro everything will work out.Promise.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krd, you are telling us that you have NEVER had a girl interested in you, EVER!!!! I find that hard to beleive, there must have been a girl interested in you at some time?? If you are handsome like you say you are then there is no probs, or even if you are just average looking then you shouldn't have a problem either. You simply have to start talking to girls ALL the time, sit next to them in class, sit next to them at a bar, "practice makes perfect", this saying doesn't come from no-where.

Also like everyone else has said, work on YOUR life, go to the gym, work, study, take up new hobbies. Basically just do things that you like doing, you've got to look out for number 1!!!!! When you talk to all these girls, just talk to them expecting nothing in return, this will ease some of the pressure you put on yourself. Don't even ask for numbers. Once you are confident talking with girls, then you will find out "through the grapvine" that they are interested in you!!! Girls sh*t, they p*ss, they consist of carbon, water, the same things that we do too. They are nothing special!!!

------------------
Life is a game....PLAY IT!!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, could you be more careful with your words? I know you are trying to help krd, but the way you make it sound is like adding salt to the wound.

KRD,

It won't be easy for the beginning if you're having no girls right now. Furthermore, you never know when you are going to meet one. And yet, you must also find out if she is the LTR material. Don't mess with the professional daters,stroker,gold-diggers and players cause they're out looking for weak victims to harm them.!

So krd, what I suggest now is you should associate yourself with your buddies that are cool and they might probably helped you to widen your circle of friends.

Until then, keep trying and don't give up!

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krd, you seem to be a level headed guy willing to be persistant about life, not just women, be sure to stay aware of that.

You've been given good advice here man, and like Jake Steed said at least you keep trying, that's half the battle my man! Yea we do all get down/ in a slump, it's a part of life.

That's not a bad thing! If you didn't hit a low once in a while, how would you enjoy the ride when you were on a high? But don't feel low about you b/c there is something you want you haven't gotten yet. I don't think you do feel that way BTW.

Got your band--cool deal man, have fun w/ it, work hard at it, but don't do that for girls, do it b/c you love music. I have seen it too many times where guys do certain things just to meet chicks, no other reason.

Some may say that's ok, but personally I think it's pretty pathetic. These clowns seem to drop these hobbies when they do have a girl, and usually the girl soon drops them. I think women can see through that shyt. It takes some of them longer than others.

I am not against doing things that place you around chicks, not at all. Like the waiter thing, you'll be meeting alot of honeys, good deal, but you'll be learning a new skill and making money. But remember the goal, do it for you, b/c you want to, not in a desperate attempt to meet chicks.

Don't look to school to provide chicks, that is not what its for, like another said,you may meet a girl anywhere.

The virgin thing-I sensed you were putting pressure on yourself to end that, not saying you are/ just what i sensed.

If you think you may be, ya gotta let that shyt go. It's the same thing as 'peer pressure'. And peer pressure is BS, it's a fukkin copout for weak people that have no sense of self.

Look I drank underage, still drink, smoked underage, still smoke, smoked pot, popped pills, ate shrumes, did cocaine, (I quit drugs a few years back) but I always hated that fukkin peer pressure BS. I did that shyt cause I wanted to, no other reason, and I accept full responsibilty for any fallout.

So *if* you feel pressure from you or society on any of this, just fukkin blow it off, forget it. Just do things cause you want to, no alterior motives, and you'll see things come together, stay focused, always WORK HARD at ANYTHING you set out to do, (like graduating college) your band/job.

I really don't know what to say that hasn't been said man, keep your chin up, there's not one damn thing wrong w/ the way your life sits now, NADA. And remember when you hit a low/bump in the road, learn what you can from it, and fukk it, drive on.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first thought is: Its just life! Think about this after 6 years you have come this far, but what if you havent found this site? It would take you 12 or more years to improved like this. So any improvements as little as it seem to be IS improvements. Some people make fast and some make slow progress, thats just the way it is. just keep running the race, you would finish it eventually

---------------
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. (I had to success, because I finally ran out of things that would'nt work)"
-Thomas Edison

[This message has been edited by Squy (edited 11-03-2002).]

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squy:
My first thought is: Its just life! Think about this after 6 years you have come this far, but what if you havent found this site? It would take you 12 or more years to improved like this. So any improvements as little as it seem to be IS improvements. Some people make fast and some make slow progress, thats just the way it is. just keep running the race, you would finish it eventually

Wow, it's cool to have a post that I started in the archive--I guess its a sign of how long I've been here! But I don't know if I totally agree that this site actually helped my progress. The rules have been in my mind so long, that I can't talk to a girl without worrying if it's the "DJ" thing to do, or trying to contemplate my next move--which practically never works out the way I plan. If I start to become hopeful that I may have some sort of chance with a girl, my thoughts are soon replaced with "She's just being friendly" or "her 'IL' isn't high enough" or "you didn't say the right things, you shoulda been more aggressive" or stuff like that. It's really stressful for me and I have a hard time letting things flow. Maybe if I didn't have such knowledge about the "DJ rules", and instead learned from talking with friends and my through my own trial and error, perhaps I would be better off. But then again, I don't want to just stop following this site's advice, bacause there's also a chance that I could be worse off if I do, which is why I haven't left yet. Bottom line is, I haven't seen any real results yet, but I really don't know what else to do.

[This message has been edited by krd (edited 11-03-2002).]

Pursuivant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi krd.

Well, it's worth for you to read this article.
Why? Well, i'm 25. not from the states. Actually from middle europe and at 22 i was in exactly the very same situation you are now.
And this is not the old fashioned US. Here if you are not having sex regularly when you are 18 then you are krap. (No say when everybody, girls included are talking in school parties about explicit ways of eating p*ssy, and someone to make fun of you just ask you what do you think...)

So i hope you will find something useful in my words.

I won't say that i'm on the other side now. my life is NOT perfect, i haven't found the girl i'm looking for, but the progress i've got in these last 2 years are for my point of view great. (great for me. Pathetic for most DJ's probably).
Well, here's my recipee:
1) Build your body. You already know which kind of guys girls like. Go to the gym. (read first in the web how to get good results with your workout).
2) Spend few euros in your clothing. Buy the kind of stuff that only winners wear. (You have probably noticed that most guys that get the best girls have weird hair cuts or very weird clothes: MAINLY THEY WANT EVERYBODY THINK THEY ARE IMPORTANT, AND CHICKS EAT THAT B.S.. Really, they do.).
So, no wear too weird things (i can't at least), but some colors and fashion shapes instead of your everyday gray clothes will be something. Remember that you must make yourself noticed wherever you go.

Do you know how i got finally confidence?
3) You must re-start going to clubs (alone if you can't find friends to go with. Dont be a coward). After few months, you will know how easy it is to give french kisses to cute girls. (and being rejected few thousand times as well)
4) My next step was: In one club (i was 24), i started talking to this not great looking girl (an fat by the way), and ask her to have sex. As easy as that. (Not the first time i asked a girl, but the first time she actually said yes) (and lets face it, if you want something easy to get some experience, much better if you ask to girls that are not the target of most guys).

Since then (about a year ago), i've slept with real hotties (somehow i became a jerk). And i've had 3 girls (not the best looking girls i've slept with, and the only fat girl i have slept with included), who actually asked me for being her boyfriend. But right now, i like the game, and the forum has been giving me so cool ideas, that i said to all of them 'Sorry, i'm not looking for a girlfriend'. I mean, 3 years ago i would never ever look at me saying those words.

Well, that's it. Take it or leave it. And as someone post some time ago. F*uck them ASAP (as soon as possible). Doesnt matter how little experience you have (i had non at all when i started). F*uck them the same night if possible. Dont ask her phone number before asking her to sleep with you (if you already have her number, she will prefer to know you better and she will say NO).

If you just date her, you will give her too much time to evaluate you. And your still weik personality will make them think that they better wait for someone better than you.

I have no more knowledge to share. I'm not a real DJ. I just try to do the best i can, which most of the time is too little.

The Pursuivant.