Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No responses itself is already a fvcking response!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers and sisters of SS,

Let's talk about one of the most common mistakes that rookies and AFCs tend to make:

When they text a woman, and get no responses from it, they double text, and triple text. And eventually, they totally lose it, they begin to call, to apologize, to ask "what's wrong?", and in the end they lose every ounce of respect and dignity left.

What these guys don't understand is: Asking a woman why she hasn't replied is a MEANINGLESS act.

Why? Because the fact she didn't answer itself is already a response.

Let's think about it, when was the last time you didn't respond to a girl? Was it because she bored you to death? Was it because you had little to no interest in them? Or both? You didn't care enough to reply back. And that itself was a response.

These rookies and AFCs don't get it. They try to cling to the false hope that the girl was really "busy" without realizing nobody on earth is ever too busy not to have one minute to reply to a text message.

So, what to do when a woman doesn't reply? It's simple: We move on.

We don't double text her. We don't demand an answer. We don't hold grudges against her. We don't get pissed. We simply move on.

Your inputs are appreciated. Big thanks.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No response is a response. But the fact that she can’t take two seconds out of her life to respond should tell you she lacks character. Do you really want to date a woman like that? She’s doing you a favor by not responding because she’s showing you who she really is, a girl with no character.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No response is a response. But the fact that she can’t take two seconds out of her life to respond should tell you she lacks character. Do you really want to date a woman like that? She’s doing you a favor by not responding because she’s showing you who she really is, a girl with no character.
You should not be too quick to put the blame on her. Like I said, don't hold grudge and don't get pissed, and move on.

M

member160292

Looks like @manfrombelow preaches the lessons for the last year, but when he actually meets a girl…all that flies out the window and he AFCs himself into more attention seeking behavior for likes

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like @manfrombelow preaches the lessons for the last year, but when he actually meets a girl…all that flies out the window and he AFCs himself into more attention seeking behavior for likes
Exactly, how did you know? I've never thought people could find this out. You sir are a genius.

M

member160292

I’ve read your recent postings, does not resonate to me as someone who should start their own thread in giving advice.
You have yet to internalize what you have read on here, and it really gives me a cringe when you start your own thread on a “new-found idea” that we have practiced for decades

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You deeming someone, for example, myself, not "worthy" of giving advice, or even opening new threads, is your problem, buddy. Not mine. As far as I'm concerned, you have the power to gtfo any topic you don't like, and let others have their say. This forum is still open for everyone.

And by the way, thanks for digging into my posts, looks like I'm having a fan, whom I don't even know of, and for sure don't give a a fvck about.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have a "ACE" i've been using for years which has helped me. After a first date I tell women to text me to "make sure she made it home safe" 50-75% of those women I see again if a woman doesn't text me she made it home safe usually 90% likely I won't it's a great pre response to a reponse
I have used this one a lot too. I have even added a touch of my own humor and being a cop and all: "If I don't hear from you I will send the K9 dogs to sniff you out, so you better let me know!"

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re all like that

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve read your recent postings, does not resonate to me as someone who should start their own thread in giving advice.
You have yet to internalize what you have read on here, and it really gives me a cringe when you start your own thread on a “new-found idea” that we have practiced for decades
Also important. Not nice to hear for OP AMD I dont know if this is the case or not, but for every one of us this is important. Practice what you preach.
Hi brothers and sisters of SS,

Let's talk about one of the most common mistakes that rookies and AFCs tend to make:

When they text a woman, and get no responses from it, they double text, and triple text. And eventually, they totally lose it, they begin to call, to apologize, to ask "what's wrong?", and in the end they lose every ounce of respect and dignity left.

What these guys don't understand is: Asking a woman why she hasn't replied is a MEANINGLESS act.

Why? Because the fact she didn't answer itself is already a response.

Let's think about it, when was the last time you didn't respond to a girl? Was it because she bored you to death? Was it because you had little to no interest in them? Or both? You didn't care enough to reply back. And that itself was a response.

These rookies and AFCs don't get it. They try to cling to the false hope that the girl was really "busy" without realizing nobody on earth is ever too busy not to have one minute to reply to a text message.

So, what to do when a woman doesn't reply? It's simple: We move on.

We don't double text her. We don't demand an answer. We don't hold grudges against her. We don't get pissed. We simply move on.

Your inputs are appreciated. Big thanks.
Double texting 99% of the time means you as a man are fishing for attention. You might hit a girl up you haven't spoken to for some time and it's a last try , to see if there's something there. Not necessarily a bad thing if you domt get your Hope's up too high. Thats the 1st text.

The second text means you are being desperate and needy. The second text means you basically give up ; you give your power away, and even if you get a (forced) response the second text will shift the dynamic into her favor. And her favor means your disadvantage. If she is busy she'll get back at you anyway .

There is one exception. When you are in a LTR or you talk to a girl regularly ( and feck her!). This is understandably confusing. Even in that case you might wanna look in all honesty at who initiates more and see if there was a build up to her not responding.

The non response could also be a serious sign a shift in behavior is coming. Always good to be alert for this.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt always work like this though.

There are 3 levels to this.

Low/No Interest
Interest but low energy, attraction, tension.
High interest/attraction/tension.

At the 2nd level a there is little actual chemistry but the girl wants something ie a relationship, talking, sex, marriage whatever. She is interested in you for those guys things but there is no actual real attraction or chemistry.

In this case the girl will text and respond to texts because she fears this process will end otherwise and she wont get what ever she wants from this.

At the higher attraction and energy level, it is driven by attraction and energy, rather than the process of getting something. The tension and attraction is the primary thing in the interaction and drives it. Here the girl knows that the attraction or energy is already high enough that she wont lose you or feel bad by not responding. If you are in this category things are different and need to be interpreted differently.

You have to understand that esp in early stages and outside of ltrs no response is not always a bad thing and has little meaning. A girl will respond or not only based on how it affects attraction, feel-good or emotion. Responding has only emotional or tension-building motivations not practical ones.

Many times girl will respond more in the beginning until attraction and tension has been built and then she may pull away. This is because the attraction has already been built and now responding txting or talking only serves to maintain or develop something more practical.

But the important point is that it is all about attraction, tension, game so interactions inc txting need to maximise that and then practical stuff like meeting up will just happen or be easier once the tension is more stable and reduced.