"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

No Red Flags a red flag?

R

Ranger

Guest
"Perfection" is a huge red flag.
I wouldn’t take his word for that. I think she intuitively figured out through his frame what he was looking for. She wants to see if she can pull it off. Not in an evil way of course. This is a viable method of seduction. I respect her ability. It’s rather cute actually. It would be fun.

Even women say to each other that the perfect man can’t be real. That if he seems that way, he’s just executing his game. Yet women fall for it constantly. Even experienced ones.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
What a lady sees emotionally towards a man is usually different than reality. In addition, that vision of him can change at any time during her cycle. It's all chemically controlled in her brain.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
What a lady sees emotionally towards a man is usually different than reality. In addition, that vision of him can change at any time during her cycle. It's all chemically controlled in her brain.
Yea I don't doubt that. I've seen happen several times. However the thing I'm learning and getting better at is keeping her guessing and never fully showing her my cards. That mystery is what keeps their interest. This woman says she loves that about me.
 
Top