Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no play from your girl

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo i am never in a relationship usually but i have somehow got myself into one. the girl is not usually a freeze but it seems like she is with me. i know she really lieks me, its not an IL related thing, but she is not putting out very much at all. what can i do to get some play

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
get her alone. Go on dates. If she doesn't put out maybe she if just a "good girl" and her IL isn't high in you. Have you even made out yet? While making out, that is your best chance to get some obviously. work it my brotha

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The makeout is a big test. I had a chick like that and it was my Sh1t test for her.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devun you have been here long enough to know that if you want good advice, that details are essintial

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been going out for a month, im noit talking baout making out, i mean head/sex. we are alone all the time, im just having unusal problems with getting from feeling around with clothes on, to getting head and such. would not giving her attention work or jsut piss her off and get her out of the mood?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its ASD, she doesnt want to move to fast

or just talk to her and see whats goin on?