"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

No place to practice?

The Exile

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Alrite guys, picture this. I'm in gr11 rite now, living in Mississauga, Toronto, one of the most boring towns in the world. I read somethign about going to malls and practice talking to gals, but my friends kept telling me it'll be wierd if I just went up and started talking.

School isn't a great place either, as I don't want to start a relationship. Once it breaks, everyone knows, and rumors fly around.

Just wondering what you guys would do to practice in this situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

khanboy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
First, if you ever mention to your guy friends that you wish to approach chicks outside of class or a place that charges cover, they will look at you like you're insane.

Second, when you do, you aren't.

Third, don't blame your town for your lack of action.

Lastly, stop the excuses, go for it.

Approach chicks,
khanboy

P.S. Grade 11 and you've already decided to become a DJ? I wish I knew about this in high school, haha. Little word of advice: Hit on all girls in school, cause when it's over you wont see any of them again.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by khanboy

P.S. Grade 11 and you've already decided to become a DJ? I wish I knew about this in high school, haha. Little word of advice: Hit on all girls in school, cause when it's over you wont see any of them again.
So true.

If you have a real shortage of women due to smaller population then you just reduce the level of come on and increase the level of respect but not the level of disrespect you take.

In large towns you can piss off any woman and no change to your life. If you in a small town and there is only 10 women then you just lost 10% of your options for the year.

The DJ excersises here are mostly geared to large populations. In smaller populations you need to be more AFC. Cause if you read carefully the DJ strategy is basically ask a lot of women out and next all who don't show interest very quickly or show enough respect etc. This is based on the premis that you can replace the woman with another. This is only a good strategy when you can actually replace the woman with another. This is where the DJ thing gets most of its success.

The DJ thing also does slightly raise your changes with a woman but my experience is that they are already at about 20% and don't really move much till the first date.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
1) Stop b1tching, Im born in Sauga and moved downtown, hit up Square One, sometimes its packed = hot girls

2) Dont tell ur friends, go with 1 or 2, and tell them to wait a sec, cause their so unconfident theyll think ur queer

3) WHY ARE U B1tching.....Sauga and Etibocke always have hot girls around cause thats where alot of parties goes on, not Toronto, But Etibocke ......so join community centre and do whatever the fukk u want to do

4) Go 2 Yorkdale if u wanna meet girls...

5) You dont have to be ina relationship in high school, talk to all girls....Im ina school of 600 kids from Grade 3-12, how do you think i feel???!
 

The Exile

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Thanx guys. There's one more problem that may be more mental than actual. I'm azn, and although I know several azn guys that have white girlfriends, theres just something in my mind that tells me white girls won't like me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Just for you:

Don Juan Discussion Forum > Wingman Forum > Toronto DJs Check In

I'm Middle-Eastern, by all accounts I'm worse off. Some chicks might not like you cause you're AZN, I've heard some hot chicks say racist things about Asians, but lots of girls can look beyond it. Problem right now is you're already setting yourself up for rejection by focusing on race before anything's started.
 
Top