No place to f*ck

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck that, I wouldn't be living here if my parents found out. Besides, my bed is the weakest point of my room, it's a piece of sh*t double I've had all my life. I have to respect the few rules my parents have for me here. I don't even bring any girls around because my family f*cks up my game.

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fyzix
F*ck that, I wouldn't be living here if my parents found out. Besides, my bed is the weakest point of my room, it's a piece of sh*t double I've had all my life. I have to respect the few rules my parents have for me here. I don't even bring any girls around because my family f*cks up my game.
Any plans to move out?

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm planning on buying a house with two friends next July.

Desire me

Don Juan
Reaction score
when I'm in a tight spot I park in front of my house or another dark street and use the back seat.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: No place to f*ck

Originally posted by Drex
Pun Intended? :D
:p no I am being serious. It's a big thing man, make it memorable. Do yourself and her a favour and take her somewhere nice. :D

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
the back seat is awesome!

i do it a lot, just goto some make out spot where there aren't too many people, get in the back, push the seats up, turn on some music and have fun!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't your parents ever go away?

As for the car... it's not ideal yeah, but hey, you take what you can get... it sucks that you don't have a real back seat, but there's nothing wrong with the front seat really (shotgun though, that steering wheel is a *****). You won't be able to lay down completely but you can get a little her-straddling-you action and you can usually recline the seat back pretty far. I won't say how I know this. :p

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
As for the car... it's not ideal yeah, but hey, you take what you can get... it sucks that you don't have a real back seat, but there's nothing wrong with the front seat really (shotgun though, that steering wheel is a *****). You won't be able to lay down completely but you can get a little her-straddling-you action and you can usually recline the seat back pretty far. I won't say how I know this. :p
Well, its nothing new... the fact that you have homosexual tendencies. So I will suppose youve got some ¨her-straddling-you¨ action with a woman. Did you put on a strap-on penls?

Oh, and to actually contribute to this. Go to a forest or something, lay a blanket, and fvck! (no need for the blanket though, neither of you will notice it once you're in action.

Last edited:

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to stick with the picnic option. I mean, that's DJ all the way. A candlelit picnic with a bottle of wine, that's pure gold right there. Now all I have to do is do some detective work in the parks. Find one that there won't be any traffic in late at night.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same predicament as you when I was at home. My parents never left the house and if they did, my little sister was there. One time it was just my sister and I said "F*ck it" and I took the girl to my room and banged. My sister knew what I was doing but fortunately she never told my parents. Its just as well, I know she isn't a virgin so we pretty much keep eachother in check basically. I hated it.

Whenever I'd f*ck, I would do her at her own house, which most of the time they like better so that way they'd shower in their own houses afterwards from my experience.

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok to check in that motel 6.
$59.95......not a cent more.....for that dirty a$$ h0.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, i have been there before. fyzix, the only thing you can do is move the hell out. All you can do now is spend as much time away from home as possible and wait. Dam, that sucks eh?

One pice of advise i can give ya is work work work. Save all the money you can before ya move, you will need it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Well, its nothing new... the fact that you have homosexual tendencies. So I will suppose youve got some ¨her-straddling-you¨ action with a woman. Did you put on a strap-on penls?

Oh, and to actually contribute to this. Go to a forest or something, lay a blanket, and fvck! (no need for the blanket though, neither of you will notice it once you're in action.
:rolleyes: Ok, genius... in that scenario I was the one straddling... a guy. ha ha ha you're sooooooooooo funny....

Anyway, wear bug spray if you're going to try outdoors action... I think we all can understand why. Although the wonderful scent of bug spray isn't exactly a turn-on... er... well, maybe it is for some of you?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motel rooms work really good... as long as you don't have another couple who having sex in the other room.

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
sex is sex is sex is sex
Wrong. I tried the car thing. The only halfway comfortable position was where she was on top bouncing on me but it was too cramped. It was the worst I ever had. Outdoors f*cking is great because it excites the both of you that you may get caught. I only did this once to a girl while resting from a nature hike and it was amazing for both of us.

Sex is best in a bed or somewhere where you may get caught for the thrill of the moment.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they also have places that you can rent a jacuzzi out for a few hours thats cheaper than a hotel.