No Ph Calls On Weekend If You Don't Have A Date Planned.

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not make a phone conversation, are answer your txt. If you don't have a date planned with someone your dating. Always keep women guessing, what your doing on weekends. And make them think your busy with other women. Anyone else agree?

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
heard that one a lot on Leykis 101 radio 10 years ago.

I've done it a few times but more often not.

ELITE

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
That's a known rule that as much as we try to follow it's kinda difficult to.
It could be difficult, but im sticking to that rule. Or at least don't answer phone call on a friday or saturday nite. And make conversation short during day with just a polite reply. What does that tell her if you keep conversations with her on weekends? You're not busy with no one else, on weekends. And you have time to chat with her on a friday or saturday nite. I just started dating this hottie, and she likes to talk to me alot. I don't ask her out every weekend. Last time we hung out she kinda ask to see me. I notice when I don't see her on a weekend. She txt are calls me alot asking curious question like this when I don't reply to her calls. Can you talk? What you doing? I guess your busy? lol! I guess maybe to build her comfort level. That I am not out with another girl. And my days off are friday and saturday.