Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no one relpied to my other thread :/

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come running back...again

So anyways about 2/3 weeks after that last post I was getting so bored of work that I had started smoking hash every night again. Flash forward a few weeks later and I'm not even returning txt's to the girl mentioned in the thread. About a week after that I've lost my job because I was getting even shíter. Hadn't imporved since I started smoking... and me and 2 of my mates take mushrooms and I have a nice talk to my mate about what losers we're becoming. It was really funny at the time, but after the mushrooms wore off we were talking about it more seriously.

Since then my mate has started really hitting the gym, got a new college course arranged and go offered a job. Today, I woke up at 3, went downstairs and played counterstrike with a mate, then about 1 hour ago I ate a blogurt. WHAT THE HELL???

Seriously I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep managing to fuk up at some stage. Only difference is that now I'm a bit more adept with talking to people and what not. I've still managed to revert back to the uninteresting waster with nothing to talk about cause he's always wasted. I spose, at least my mate making an effort means I was always seeing some sort of inspiration, but now I'm really starting to get sick of all the kid stuff. Trying to be a man is hard...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a man isn't hard.

What's hard about going to the gym a couple times a week? What's hard about eating a bit more healthy and drinking more water? What hard about studying school work a bit every day? What's hard about writing a resume and handing it to all the shops possible?

Nothing is hard about any of those things. Other people have done it.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? if your happy being like that then why change and do soemthing you dont want to? because some people disagree with what you SHOULD be doing?

being a DJ means doing what YOU want yourself to be doing, whether the majority of the people on this site see it as healthy or not is irrelevant

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
the first thing you need to do is accept you have a problem....you already did this.... thats the hardest part to do

stay off the drugs

feel better about yourself

and then eventually you can get a job again when you feel ready

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
So what? if your happy being like that then why change and do soemthing you dont want to? because some people disagree with what you SHOULD be doing?

being a DJ means doing what YOU want yourself to be doing, whether the majority of the people on this site see it as healthy or not is irrelevant
I want to jack off all day, take drugs, and play computer games. so if i did that everyday, would i be a DJ?

I don't think you understand, he (like many other people) like the cause but curse the effect. In other words he wants the short term pleasure but he hates the long term loss, this is why willpower is important. I would never go to school if i didnt want the long term reward of a stable future. I would never go to the gym if i didn't want the long term reward of endorphins, health and attraction from women.

So perhaps a DJ means fighting your short term urges for the greater long term pleasure? Just something to think about. :)

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
I want to jack off all day, take drugs, and play computer games. so if i did that everyday, would i be a DJ?
If you wanted to do it, why aren't you doing it? Maybe because you really want something else. What you are doing right now.

I do what I want, without feeling opressed by social stigmas. From that statement you take the positive and the negative.

(I might want to approach a girl, so I do it. I might want to curl up in a ball and cry, so I do it. I might want to play basketball...and guess what...I DO IT)

:D

Why waste time doing things you dont want? What if you die tomorrow or in the next five minutes? wheres all of the time you wasted planning for an enjoyable future?

Enjoy NOW.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanted to do it, why aren't you doing it? Maybe because you really want something else. What you are doing right now.

I do what I want, without feeling opressed by social stigmas. From that statement you take the positive and the negative.

(I might want to approach a girl, so I do it. I might want to curl up in a ball and cry, so I do it. I might want to play basketball...and guess what...I DO IT)

:D

Why waste time doing things you dont want? What if you die tomorrow or in the next five minutes? wheres all of the time you wasted planning for an enjoyable future?

Enjoy NOW.
Yeah but the chances are i wont die in the next 5 minutes.

What im trying to tell you is that sometimes in order to do something you want you have to first do something you dont want. I might want to bang some broad but i might not want to approach her, but still if i want to get what i want i have to do something i dont want to do.

I can enjoy now while making sure i enjoy tomorrow as well.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
What im trying to tell you is that sometimes in order to do something you want you have to first do something you dont want. I might want to bang some broad but i might not want to approach her, but still if i want to get what i want i have to do something i dont want to do.
I know so many guys who SAY then want to do this, or do that. Hot girls come in to the store I work at, my fellow employees, "oH maaaaan I wanna bang her sooooo bad!" If they wanted to they would go and do it.

Same as everything. Why would you NOT want to approach someone you wanted to bang? How the hell would you bang someone from 20ft away?

C'mon, is your d1ck THAT long?

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreeing with samo, Ronny has a lack of wilpower to improve himself. Making pleasure in the short term is often self destructive and can only make pleasure harder for you in the future. Obvioulsy Ronny wants to improve himself or he wouldnt have mad ehtis post. So Pheonix even though i understand your point, you are an idoit.

Living as if you would die tomarrow is the biggest useless bullsh*t idea ever created by lazy people. Can you imagine if everyone lived that way? The human race would be f*****. No one would advance technology or medicine. Crime rate would skyrocket. And everyone would turn into lazy pieces of sh*t.

I would rather die with a complete plan of improving my life through my future, than to die knowing all i did was drugs/alcohol as weak attempt to avoid the rewarding challenges of life.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bombshell
Obvioulsy Ronny wants to improve himself or he wouldnt have mad ehtis post.
No he doesn't. His friend that went out there an started improving himself wanted to improve himself. Ronny doesn't.

Ronny might want the accomplished goal. He might want his improved self. But he sure does NOT want to improve himself.

Do you see what I'm saying? He wishes he could just magically wake up one night and be improved. Just like the AFC's who don't want to bang just wish that magically they had banged the HB9.

It's about wanting the effect, without wanting to go through the process.

Thats the difference between "wanting" and REALLY wanting.

It's the difference between wanting to find a job and wanting a job.

In the first case the person will actually go and find a job, while in the second the person will sit on their ass and "want" the job.

Its your ACTION. What are you doing? As long as you are wanting, you will just WANT it. Once you wish to go through the process, you will DO IT.

Ronny doesnt want to improve himself, he just wants to want. Which is exactly what he is doing.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know so many guys who SAY then want to do this, or do that. Hot girls come in to the store I work at, my fellow employees, "oH maaaaan I wanna bang her sooooo bad!" If they wanted to they would go and do it.

Same as everything. Why would you NOT want to approach someone you wanted to bang? How the hell would you bang someone from 20ft away?

C'mon, is your d1ck THAT long?
Dude you just proved my point.

You cant just 'go up to a girl and start banging her'. That's called rape. So, you have to do something you dont want to do (approach her) in order to do something you DO want to do (**** her).

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rony . . .search for the leprachauns

Reaction score
Search for the reason WHY you are unfulfilled and unhappy with yourself - once you know the answer to this all else will follow!!!

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant just 'go up to a girl and start banging her'. So, you have to do something you dont want to do (approach her)
By GOING UP TO her I am APPROACHING her. Its a necessary step in the process of seducing a girl. Therefore you CAN'T bang someone without approaching them unless they just materialized on top of your **** spontaneously.

What is "banging" her? Coupulation? Is that all you want to do in sex? Can't 'bang' her with a limp penis, you have to foreplay first, don't wanna do that either?

Just what DO you want to do? bust a nut?

I want to have a great time interacting with a wonderful person.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you just proved my point.

You cant just 'go up to a girl and start banging her'. That's called rape. So, you have to do something you dont want to do (approach her) in order to do something you DO want to do (**** her).
Lol, but what if a guy DOES want to approach? I think it's fun.