"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

No One (Else) In My Social Circle Is Hooking Up

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
I use social circles, cold approach, warm approach and a little bit of online dating. I have some success with each strategy.

One thing I've noticed about my social circles however, is that I have yet to see a single couple emerge out of my social circles. Not one other guy has gotten laid through these social circles in the past, say, 9 months I've been a part of them. Aside from myself, I think 2 or 3 guys have gotten at least one date, but that didn't lead to sex.

Yet, the same guys (and all of the fat girls along with a few cute girls) keep showing up over and over again.

Why don't they try something else? Cold approach? Online dating? It seems like they are stuck getting nothing. Some of these guys beg me over and over to go out with them to help them, then they either flake repeatedly or they can't approach at all on the rare occasions they go out.

This leads me to believe that INCEL/MGTOW is now the norm. It seems like close to a majority of guys have either given up completely or can't get results even if they work doubletime.

Based on what I've seen, maybe 15% of young women are hot and they get locked up pretty quickly and married fairly early. Then it becomes a real sh1tshow for the other 85% who seem to be running around aimlessly chasing after each other with poor or no results or sitting out the game completely.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Most guys don't cold approach. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in my social circles cold approach.
Even I cold approach when I see a lady I want to date at a meetup event or social gathering. I've always gotten their number, only one I was unable to nail down a time to meet (I posted it here in January). The more you do it, the easier it becomes. Be different and approach if you see a lady you are interested in. At the very least, it shows balls.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Come to think of it, I can't think of a single guy I've met in the past couple of years who is consistently good with women. The top tier guys get a pretty girlfriend and they date exclusively indefinitely. None of them have anything resembling a rotation or harem or whatever.

The second tier are guys who are dating a somewhat average looking girl exclusively.

Then there are guys who show up to, and/or organize many social events and date every once in a blue moon but rarely if ever get laid.

A tier below that are guys with the funds necessary to travel for sex vacations to eastern europe, SE Asia or Latin America. They overlap with the category below, but have enough money to pay for play. Even that f_cker Bob Kraft wound up at an Asian massage Parlor paying for a handie.

Below that is incel/mgtow, different paths to the same result: nada. Video game addicts, living at home, jobless, etc.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Even I cold approach when I see a lady I want to date at a meetup event or social gathering. I've always gotten their number, only one I was unable to nail down a time to meet (I posted it here in January). The more you do it, the easier it becomes. Be different and approach if you see a lady you are interested in. At the very least, it shows balls.
You're doing the smart thing utilizing multiple strategies in order to date. I don't understand why other guys arent doing this. I suppose cold approach takes them out of their comfort level.

Another thing most guys aren't doing is looksmaxing. They don't try to look good. They won't even spend $30 for a nicer looking pair of jeans!

Third, even above average looking people aren't hooking up that much. There's a big group of them who are still single. It's like they're holding out for Miss Universe and billionaires.

Every passing year dating becomes more difficult because standards are getting increasingly unrealistic while the level of effort people are willing to put in continues to drop.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
To make a long story short, this is a sh1t tier social circle.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
While cold approach will be difficult and require ballz of steel for any guy less than Chadlite, the big advantage is the “clean slate.”

Even if you’re a total incel, with cold approach (or online) at least you would not be drinking from a “poisoned well” of social circle girls that already know you’ve never had a gf. It’s tough enough with sub-par looks. Having a loser rep is another strike you don’t need.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Great thread. There was this long-standing belief that social circle is a silver bullet for incels and even most normies.

Maybe that was true in the past. It’s not true in 2019.
Even with a enormous stash of cash, low to middling SMV still tanks your chances. Here's a youtuber with 10 mil subscribers. He moved in a hot instagram model INTO HIS HOUSE. He still couldn't get laid! He lived with her for over a year, still couldn't get it:


Then he throws a hissyfit tantrum due to blueballs:
 
Top