Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No one alike

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I learned a few days ago when I was talking to my father. He said "NEVER EVER COMPARE YOURSEFL TO NO ONE EVER!" Because once you do it, your self imagine and selfesteem falls immediatly.

He is prettier than me
He is richer than me
He gets more girls than me
he
he
he ..

Doesnt matter! You are the only one (your name here) that will ever live.

So dont compare yourself to no one, we are all equal under the eyes of Go d, you are the only one yourself. BE PROUD!

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my dad said something very similar to me recently. It's a good lesson that obviously comes with age, but luckily for us we can use it right now!

izm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil that could not be more true. because he cant be you and you cant be him.

The minute you compare yourself to someone else your shine is tranished.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point. I love it. Just remember. For every one thing you don't have that someone else does, there's one thing you have that he wants. My friend is better looking than me, and I always wish I had his looks. But the other day he told me he'd give anything to have my sense of humor. All the girls always talk about how easily I can make them laugh. I couldn't believe he was actually jealous of me too. So no one has everything, but make the best of what YOU have.