Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"No need to impress me" - Sh1t Test?

Backtothedojo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was skyping with a girl and organising a first date. At the end she said something like:

"I am a really simple girl, so there is no need to impress me with anything fancy"

Was this a sh1t test? And, if so, what would the appropriate comeback be. Mine was a semi-lame, "There's no need to impress me either!!"

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Not a **** test and your response was unnecessary as well.

Set up a coffee date and then walk in a park with her and see how it goes.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the reply, but yeah dude a little over analysis there. Take her somewhere casual, don't spend too much on the first date man.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You dont have to impress me"

Old_skoolr: Cool, I wasnt going to anyway.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am a really simple girl, so there is no need to impress me with anything fancy"

translated: "I like you a lot, so I am telling you that you don't have to spend money on me."
Nail meet hammer!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Was skyping with a girl and organising a first date. At the end she said something like:

Translation: you better have 5 cars and 2 houses or forget about it.

Why would girl need to say 'no need to impress me' if she didn't want to be impressed? If you say something doesn't matter to you, it matters.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have responded - Agreed, you shouldn't have to pay such a large bill on the first date.

Last edited:

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be off base here but, if you were organizing a date, it sounds like she was saying, "Don't take me anywhere fancy, no need to spend alot of money on me cuz I already like you and im down to f!ck". I had a chick tell me this once so I took her to McDonald's and after that screwed her brains out. In fact I've taken at least 3 or four females there that I can think of and still hit!