Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No motivation, focus or ambition.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fallen into a rather serious rut lately and can't get out. I was a straight A student, hoping to get a 1st and pursue a career teaching English, but through no fault of my own I've been f*cked up by administration errors and have been landed with twice the lectures and work of the average student. I haven't kept up well, my grades have dropped and everything I worked so hard for is all falling apart.

Needless to say, I'm feeling really disheartened. Seeing how much red tape is involved in academics, I've been put off teaching (and anything remotely academic) altogether, have no career aims and no incentive to study. All I want to do now is go out and hang with friends all day.

If anyone has overcome the same kind of setback or can point me to some good books, I'd appreciate it.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, you did really well in school...At least stay in school...When you start hanging out with friends all the time, its hard to get out of that...At least you are in school, I was starting to go back to school this year and I was doing well and I was gonna pay off my debts, but I got laid off for 6 months, then I got into an accident and totaled my car...Then I tried to save up money to buy a little cheap car and I got laid off again and I ended up buying a new car and the next day after I got the car I got fired for something I didnt even do...Now the credit card company calls and they want all their money at once, and I cant ask anyone for money cause everyone I know is broke...I wanted to move out but that or school arnt even an option...You put blood sweat and tears to get those A's, dont throw that sh1t away and end up like me...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude whenever i get in a rut. I sit back, smoke some weed and think about the things i have. Then im good to go and i im back ready to attack anything in my way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be that you are juggling too many things at once. Its not worth quitting because you will regret it later. Its best to finish your degree so that at least you can pursue other things in the future.

Ever thought about maybe not taking the whole coarse load and becoming a part time student? if you can't handle the work and your grades are suffering then instead of biting the bullet, you should lean back a little bit and take fewer coarses. Sure you will graduate a year or two later but its better then not graduating at all.